John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    NO TRACES OF THE CAPS, please. I don't want to be banned.
    why would you be banned? the screenshots are under spoiler tags? *is confused*.... erm.... nevermind don't answer that I think I know the answer

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ah well. There's always some jealous person who wants to ruin the fun. But anyway... Frak it, I gave enough warning. If you really want to see some pictures from 4x02 Lifelines, SPOILERS... SPOILERS...SPOIIIIIILERSSSS then click here for my photobucket album.

Comment

hey guys get this... in my current Stargate Atlantis book "Entanglement" there is a lot of JT in it.... mostly on the other side of the mirror though, basically it is Teyla somewhat pining for John but John is mostly yelling and McKay..... my fave line below

Spoiler:
        Scene: campsite where two teams of seven are, total people fourteen, cut to: Johns sleeping bag with Rodney and Radek talking loudly.

John: (waking up) what are you guys doing?

the pair ignore him, John tries to go back to bed.

Rodney: about time you got up.
        Radek interjects about something, then Rodney and him start yelling at the other.
        John: (ties to go back to sleep) I'll give you half a minute, and I wont use the P90
        Rodney: what? Nevermind that..... etc

then a bit later.....
        Spoiler:
        Teyla and John beam over to the friendly ship after blowing the crap out of the Wraith, John lands next to Teyla who is coming out her hair of the Wraith ship innards. John looks at her and you can tell he is thinking "what a babe" but sadly we don't see that!!!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

HC. Don't do, it's not worth it. They will be out in about a month anyhow. Delete it all.

Comment

Camy, I read your new chpt and it was absolutely marvelous.

Congrats HyperCaz on 3000 posts!!!

Comment

hey guys, before I head off on my nightly rounds of the city before sleeping, i wanted to share this idea with you....

Basically it is a AU Atlantis fanfic
              Spoiler:
              that mostly takes place in space, it is VERY Sheyla because the pair of them are married in this story, plus they work for a multigalaxy group called the Maafia, kinda like the Mafia but not just on Earth.

I'm thinking of starting the story off with a bang from the get go and get everyone (the readers) in on the scation which is mostly the pair of them getting hired in a really crazy way, meaning that there is a gunfight in their apartment (can you even think it? P90s vs Wraith Stunners in a Aparment complex??).

Then the assignment they get to to transport to very important people safely from Earth to five different planets, to finally end up in Atlantis itself though out in space and not under water, just drifting lifeless in space.

But the fun thing is that it will have a very strong D&D feel to everything of the planets they go to

do you guys think it is worth writing? I'm going off on my nightly walk to vist Winged, and everyone else on Gateroom duty then I'm going to bed.

Night all

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                Ah well. There's always some jealous person who wants to ruin the fun. But anyway... Frak it, I gave enough warning. If you really want to see some pictures from 4x02 Lifelines, SPOILERS... SPOILERS...SPOIIIIIILERSSSS then click here for my photobucket album.
                Thanks for these.... cant see them being a problem once they are under spoiler tags and labled season 4.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppynette View Post
                  Before I leave : In Sariana's sheyla forum a fan post screencaps about this teaser.

Spoiler:

Well... See you tomorrow ^^
                  Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo great cap!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  And ps -
                  Spoiler:
                  doesnt she look very "Athosian" in that pic? Almost like shes regressing or sees herself differently???
                  Spoiler:
                  I swear it's the exact same outfit she was wearing when they first met.

I like the idea that she's dreaming about when they first met and then John goes bug on her - two very important moments in their relationship right there.
                  Last edited by ruby_caspar; 10 September 2007, 01:37 PM.
                  sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Camy, I read your new chpt and it was absolutely marvelous.

Congrats HyperCaz on 3000 posts!!!
                    Whoa, that sneaks up pretty fast. It's been ages since I lived in this thread lol...as to the caps, so far no problem or moderation... This was my first SGA ship, and I can't see how people say it's not canon.

4x02 SPOILERY TRANSCRIPT of the scene I capped

Spoiler:
                    John: I may need you to sit this one out.
                    Teyla: John, if this mission is not successful...
                    John: Zelenka thinks he found a planet that can sustain human life. He's fairly confident he can get the city there in one jump.
                    Teyla: Without the shields, we would be unable to land.
                    John: I know, and we won't even have enough power to establish orbit. [deep breath] You're going to have to do a flyby and get everybody else in the 'Jumper.
                    Teyla: You mean abandon the city.
                    John: Well, if it comes to that. Right, these people are going to need a leader. Someone who can keep them alive and keep them together. More importantly, not let them give up hope. [pause while they look at each other]That's you, Teyla.
                    Teyla: John...
                    John: If I'm not back in twelve hours, give the order. [jogs off, Teyla watches with a semi-angsty expression]

Hehehe...I love...

EDIT: Just so you know, the scene may change in air.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      Okay, I have Chapter 11 of It All Started With A Kiss up...it's very long so read it when you have the time....hope you guys like it cause that fic is really doing a number on me!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2639592/...ed_With_A_Kiss
                      Thanks for the link Camy... I'll look forward to reading it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting them Hypercaz
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Somehow that little scene reads a LOT like a story I read somewhere, either that I had remember it from a dream I had a long time ago,.... either that or I remember John saying it before I met the Team when Teyla found me on Michaels planet two years ago

Comment

EDIT: Just so you know, the scene may change in air. [/QUOTE]

Spoiler:
                            So... Team Sheppard minus Teyla and plus Weir go to the Asuran city. Weir gets kidnapped. some Asurans break into Atlantis in Team Sheppard's absence. Teyla saves the city but in the process gets captured and experimented on and impregnated by the evil Asurans.

It could happen, right?

Great news - I'm temping today on the reception of a company on the 42nd floor of Canary Wharf (cool, huh?) and the person I'm working for actually said to me 'you're gonna be bored silly waiting for calls to come in so just go on the internet'.

This is the kind of job I like...
                            Last edited by ruby_caspar; 10 September 2007, 01:38 PM.
                            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

CAZ!!!! Long time no see!!!
                              How is ur first year at Uni going??
                              So.....where are u getting this or is it better not to ask?!?!? LOVING the angst!!
                              -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Thanks Caz....now that explains some things.

Gotta run...but today....

1. Commitment
                                2. Dating
                                3. Definitions of Love
                                4. Break up
                                5. Bed
                                6. Chance
                                7. Crying
                                8. Lips
                                9. No
                                10. Yes
                                11. Parting
                                12. Pleasure
                                13. Laughter
                                14. Guilt
                                15. Hands
                                16. Farewell
                                17. First Love
                                18. Nature of Love
                                19. Talk
                                20. Scorn

Let the Challenge BEGIN! Woohoo!

Also, I've posted Winged Pegasus fic and cover in Beya...check it out and leave her a message. I think this was exceptionally good!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga...w=41161#t41161

Have a great day everyone...woohoo! John knows that Teyla is the Leader! YEAH!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X