John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    again remember Teylas Wraith DNA really comes into play in both chapter three and the fadeaway chapter
    yeah yeah,whatever........It's Sheyla,that's all i care about
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Did you guys see that I put upa link for RL's website last night?
      I don't know if she chooses her own vids from Youtube, but she has one of Quania's vids on their. "In the Beginning". I believe it's the only music fanvid on there. And I know I'm being bias, but it's a JT vid. .
      It could be it was sent to her or she just likes the song, but I did a major SQEEEEEEE!!!! for Quania.
      I saw that this morning! Who knows, maybe she does. But, it is highly doubtful!
      I am with you for Q! Squeeeeeeee! WTG Q! That's just me...
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Sariana View Post
        Sorry but I don't understand ! What means "squeeeee" ?
        Squeee!!!!! = Powaaaa!!!!!

Comment

Squeee!!!!! = Powaaaa!!!!!
          Oooooooooh ! Ok !! Thank you !
          art by Pentapus

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            yeah yeah,whatever........It's Sheyla,that's all i care about
            well i'm happy that you are happy because I just know Teyla is happy that I'm currently done Whumping her for today.... until I get back to work on New Birth later tonight

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Sorry but I don't understand ! What means "squeeeee" ?
              1. Squee
              425 up, 53 down

A noise primarily made by an over-excited fangirl, however it has spread rapidly and is now widely spread among the web community.

OMG! JT ROCKS! Buggy Shep! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

by Sazzle Jun 7, 2004 email it Urbandictionary.com

Here is definition of squee for you. I only replaced the examples of course..

Spoiler:
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

I don't know if she chooses her own vids from Youtube, but she has one of Quania's vids on their. "In the Beginning". I believe it's the only music fanvid on there. And I know I'm being bias, but it's a JT vid. .
                It could be it was sent to her or she just likes the song, but I did a major SQEEEEEEE!!!! for Quania.
                HUH!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!WHERE!!!!!!I must have missed that!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Oooooooooh ! Ok !! Thank you !
                  You're welcome.

Comment

and now I must go, I have a very important meeting and will return within two hours I promise! also Lost and Wounded will be posted this evening

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Haven't you heard the latest from our so called great government.....They are going to give pregnant women i think it's around £200 odd so they can go out and buy "healthy food" to eat and guess who's gonna be paying for this........YEP you guessed it,us taxpayers who slave away working hard to earn a few guid and has never had one tax rebate EVER and never signed on the brew but what thanks do we get .........NOTHING so why should we slave away all week so other people can get the benefit,what if we couldn't afford to buy healthy food,would they give us money.....NO SIREE....That's it,i'm gonna quite my job and have about 3 bairns,i'll be set for life!!!!!

OK i'm done,i feel better now i got that off my chest......SORRY for going way off topic here!
                      Ah yes, I heard about that on the radio - it's the most ridiculous thing ever, and I don't think it will actually happen. The Health Minister or someone gave a big speech saying it was the stupidest thing he ever heard.

That's AMAZING!!! Quania must be squeeeeeeeeeeeing to high heaven!!!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      and now I must go, I have a very important meeting and will return within two hours I promise! also Lost and Wounded will be posted this evening
                      yay! I've been waiting for it...
                      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        That is fine with me! Here are some I made a while back. YOU can snurch these too!

Spoiler:

I posted these in the Galleria. Feel free to snurch if want to!

I forgot one! I did not know which one I liked the best so I kept both of them..

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Elflinn; 09 September 2007, 12:35 PM.
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

awesome Banners Elf i posted this in the Galleria its not much
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks Donna!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              Thanks Donna!
                              your welcome lol
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Last edited by ruby_caspar; 09 September 2007, 01:07 PM.
                                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Working...
                                X