John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    yup that was me.... I remember you bending down to rub my back when the gate started up and a firefight started..... or was then when you were off duty?
    Nope, that was me. Blasted Asurans. I'm getting to be rather fond of ARGs. . .
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      GNB, the quote in your sig is hilarious. What's it from?
      Babylon 5

From what I understand from the word 'dovetail', it sounds like some storyline puzzle pieces will be fitted together............or something is linked to something else-I don't know what I'm talking about-why did he have to choose a word that confuses people?

my ships

Comment

Nope, that was me. Blasted Asurans. I'm getting to be rather fond of ARGs. . .
        we got them though didn't we? heheh never under estimate a Wraith/Cat hehehehe they burned pretty well too don't dey?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I think your right GNB. Two pieces of a puzzle will come together...some sort of combining storylines I bet...
          Spoiler:
          two of these: Michael, the pregnancy, missing Athosians, Weir, Carson....whatever. Good call.

Comment

we got them though didn't we? heheh never under estimate a Wraith/Cat hehehehe they burned pretty well too don't dey?
            Yep. reeeaaally don't want to get near you when you're mad. Little fuzzball with very sharp claws. LOL I gotta go now, shower awaits! See you guys tomorrow.
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
              Babylon 5

From what I understand from the word 'dovetail', it sounds like some storyline puzzle pieces will be fitted together............or something is linked to something else-I don't know what I'm talking about-why did he have to choose a word that confuses people?
              No, you are correct in way because the pieces of a puzzle uses now type of
              glue per say for the pieces to connect (interlock) together. And, when you have
              the correct piece placed in the right place it united or falls into place perfectly
              (harmoninoulsy).

Does that make sense? It is probably a better example with the nurses schedule in def. 4.Meaning, more with the season and the eps are going to fall into place.
              I do not know!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Why are we slipping down the page! There is no excuse for that!
                C'mon now we've got to keep our thread on top!!

Alright you asked for it!
                Spoiler:
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  I think your right GNB. Two pieces of a puzzle will come together...some sort of combining storylines I bet...
                  Spoiler:
                  two of these: Michael, the pregnancy, missing Athosians, Weir, Carson....whatever. Good call.
                  Yeah! You can do spoiler tags now!!!

Well, whatever it is I just want it to START already!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Why are we slipping down the page! There is no excuse for that!
                    C'mon now we've got to keep our thread on top!!

Alright you asked for it!
                    Spoiler:
                    OK, I'll help. ROFL!!
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

aren't you going to bed Winged? oh wait I forgto you have late night controlroom duty again don't you? oh wait that's John I think.....

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

LOL Your too funny ELF. Milk that DHD rodney lol
                        Spoiler:

So this is just craziness. I know we keep discussing it but with the small amount of time Teyla has to get pregnant, introducing a new character is just too weird for me I think. AND also Doppleganger Shep is supposed to come to them in their dreams I believe so how could how could that one work? I guess maybe a small amount of time he will take on corporeal form but is it really enough time to get her pregnant? And Also on the Michael side of it, I dont even think we're supposed to see him until later on and those new bad guys in Missing can't have anything to do with it because why would she keep a monster creation....Ok done rambling
                        Elf - Thanks Linda for her proper education on my handicapped spoilerizing.
                        Last edited by MrsB108; 08 September 2007, 06:28 PM.

Comment

aren't you going to bed Winged? oh wait I forgto you have late night controlroom duty again don't you? oh wait that's John I think.....
                          No, just had to shower. Zelenka came back from the kid's planet full of mud and muck, and he slipped on the floor and careened right into me. Not pleasant! John told me to clean up and come back.
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

OK, I'll help. ROFL!!
                            That's more like it! I got a response! I am actually going to try to read some more of Song without Words. From what I have read it is very good so far.

Then, I am going to have to call it a night! I have church in the morning and have to be there a little earlier since the pastors are out of town to do more of the set up for service. We pretty much have all the sound equipment set up we have to do some sound checks because the youth has their services on Fridays.
                            And, we will have to adjust all of the mics,drums, monitors and all that good stuff before service starts.
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              That's more like it! I got a response! I am actually going to try to read some more of Song without Words. From what I have read it is very good so far.

Then, I am going to have to call it a night! I have church in the morning and have to be there a little earlier since the pastors are out of town to do more of the set up for service. We pretty much have all the sound equipment set up we have to do some sound checks because the youth has their services on Fridays.
                              And, we will have to adjust all of the mics,drums, monitors and all that good stuff before service starts.
                              Sounds like an admirable goal. Have fun!
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

No, just had to shower. Zelenka came back from the kid's planet full of mud and muck, and he slipped on the floor and careened right into me. Not pleasant! John told me to clean up and come back.
                                I remember Rodney was screaming something about mud in his labs again.... and it is Johns night to be on controlroom duty with you, he and Teyla were talking about it before Teyla went to bed (overe here on this side of the Mirror the pair are MARRIED and they have a baby girl named Telianna, how sweet is that? the added bonus is that the baby has NO Wraith genes what-so-ever!!! yaya full blodded Ancient!)

Comment

Working...
                                X