John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
    YAY FOR CAMY! I'm soooo excited for you! That is going to be such an awesome experience, and you're definitely going to have to take lots of pictures and tell us all about it. I'd take your hubby (but make sure he's extra nice to you!). You are going to have so much fun there.

Hmm, yeah we could all give you questions to ask if you have a chance. And we should all write a little message to her about what a great job she's doing, you could compile and print them, and give them to her when you talk to her. And you'll definitely have to give her that cartoon of Teyla someone found (in the Appreciation thread I think). Oh, I'm so excited and I'm not even going! Congrats -- conventions are fun times!

OOOOHHHH Thanks....I am beside myself...hang on...I am going to do the MACARENA! OH, Yeah baby...

Sorry, guys I'm not trying to rub it in...I have just never done something like this before...I just email the convention with all of these questions cause I have no clue as to what to expect....

And yeah, I think I might take hubby only because he drives better than me and it is about an hour away from me...and also, we could make it our day...I think it will be just as fun for him as it will be for me...He likes Rachel, too...very much....but my son does too...and it would be so neat for him to meet a movie star!

Anyways, I like your idea and post it the same thing on the Teyla thread...so you guys could either pm me or write it here...love ya..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      Okay this is what happens when you listen to the radio late at night..You hear a song and think it fits the John/Teyla relationship...

"When You Say Nothing At All"

It's amazing
      How you can speak
      Right to my heart
      Without saying a word,
      You can light up the dark
      Try as I may
      I could never explain
      What I hear when
      You don't say a thing

[CHORUS:]
      The smile on your face
      Lets me know
      That you need me
      There's a truth
      In your eyes
      Saying you'll never leave me
      The touch of your hand says
      You'll catch me
      Whenever I fall
      You say it best
      When you say
      Nothing at all

All day long
      I can hear people
      Talking out loud
      But when you hold me near
      You drown out the crowd
      (The crowd)
      Try as they may
      They can never define
      What's been said
      Between your
      Heart and mine

[Repeat chorus twice]

(You say it best
      When you say
      Nothing at all
      You say it best
      When you say
      Nothing at all)

The smile on your face
      The truth in your eyes
      The touch of your hand
      Let's me know
      That you need me

[Repeat chorus]

(You say it best
      When you say
      Nothing at all
      You say it best
      When you say
      Nothing at all)

The smile on your face
      The truth in your eyes
      The touch of your hand
      Let's me know
      That you need me

(You say it best
      When you say
      Nothing at all
      You say it best
      When you say
      Nothing at all)

I actually heard the country music version of this song sung by Allison Kraus (I no doubt spelled that name wrong)
      oh u are right...i haven't heard this song in awhile....the smile...the look in your eyes...the touch of your hand....definitely sounds like John/Teyla...any plans for making a Music Video with it?.....

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Ok i'm doing some shameless plugging here for my story....I've updated...Ch. 5....Opinions?......

Ch 5: First Moments: Feelings Bared

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
          Ok i'm doing some shameless plugging here for my story....I've updated...Ch. 5....Opinions?......

oh...I can't read this at work....too distracting...I will read it as soon as I get home or else tomorrow night...

Remember those of you who love to post pics...today is pictures of Hide and Seek of our favorite couple....here is one ....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007

Soooo cute! Left you a review at ff.net, but I figured I'd tell you again how much I love this story.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Thanks girls...appreciate it..... ...Ok off to find pics to post....

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Oh Look!...Smiles all around....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Okay...maybe some more later...gotta go back to work....hope you like!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I found one more...

sigpic

Comment

If I new how to make a video I would...

Witchblade...saw your sig...love it...these two are always side by side...happy sigh...

I am now off to go read your fanfic. Thanks for the heads up.

And Camy...you do always seem to find the best pics...Thank you ever so much for sharing...never get tired of seeing these two together!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                                If I new how to make a video I would...

Witchblade...saw your sig...love it...these two are always side by side...happy sigh...

I am now off to go read your fanfic. Thanks for the heads up.

And Camy...you do always seem to find the best pics...Thank you ever so much for sharing...never get tired of seeing these two together!
                                Check out your programs to see if your computer has Windows Movie Maker...that works....

Thanks finally can see my sig too.....can't say why i wasn't seeing it on certain computers...

Ok i saw this and remembered...:

"Did i tell you how much i like ferris wheels?"----or something like that...so cute (i use that word alot.. )

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X