John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Ah, I hoped you wouldn't mind if I included myself in the family! You're all so welcoming to new members!
    No. Of course not. We love having a big family.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      OK Camy. Whatever Cuddleumpkin wants.

Ok. Tomorrow PM me and well got step by step together. OK?
      I think it is an Act of God because..I went back...read again...went to beginning
      where the purrty header is...then I went on top where it says Community and the went post an entry or to community and got the screen where you can post. Is this correct?
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Fic Rec: Seawall by wojelah (ep filler for Submersion):

http://community.livejournal.com/cho...232572#t232572

Enjoy!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          I think it is an Act of God because..I went back...read again...went to beginning
          where the purrty header is...then I went on top where it says Community and the went post an entry or to community and got the screen where you can post. Is this correct?
          Yep.

Comment

DADGUMIT! Y'all makin' me wanna cus! I told you I must meant to just lurk! I don't what am doing wrong. So, how do post on Beya then? I seriously would rather have the arrow in the butt the Rodney endured in Sateda! That would feel way better to me than this stupid moment I truly am having!
            Arrow in the butt? OK *goes to get crossbow* wait what am I doing?!

No. Of course not. We love having a big family.
            speaking of a big happy family, I have a KITTEN!!! thanks to Teyla and Johns recent trip to the mainland Teyla had found a lost kitten, so now I have a baby of my own, because i personally can't have any kittens thanks to Michael, (remind me to have him all but kiled in one of my stories later) anyhow Teyla got me a baby of my own now so I'm really happy now!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post

Enjoy!
              Jtjaforever: How are you doing?
              Thanks for the fic rec.

Comment

*yawn* Time to head off in the general direction of my bed.
                G'night everybody, and good luck with your website difficulties Elf!
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Yep.
                  THANK GOD! THIS IS WHAT I AM DOING TOMORROW! I am fixing to be dethroned
                  in a few minutes.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

sleep well Winged, have good Teyla Whumping dreams if you actually get to sleep because once you start writing fanfics your mind gets so many ideas you can't sleep at night. So Thanks yto my being hooked up to this coffee tanker truck (Just like Elf) i'm mamanging to stay awake on five hours sleep

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey all

Finally posted thumbnails and cuts and posted to beya. Much Thanks to Tey and Scifan for all the help. I can't possibly go back to read all those post but I' going to run through some so I'm not completely lost.

lol I did see something about a certain cliffy queen getting stuck in a elevator and Ruby's creativity really shined.

If I missed anything it's because I have not read it yet.

BRB as I run through post.
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

Thank you WP. ((((HUGS)))) for that!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Goodnight Dear. Sweet dreams and no stressing at school. Oops. The mom in slipped. Sorry.
                          G'night. I think I'm next.

THANK GOD! THIS IS WHAT I AM DOING TOMORROW! I am fixing to be dethroned
                          in a few minutes.
                          I'll be here to help you tomorrow if you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post

Enjoy!
                            Hey jtjaforever! I love you sig! It is gorgeous!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Goodnight Dear. Sweet dreams and no stressing at school. Oops. The mom in slipped. Sorry.
                              G'night. I think I'm next.

I'll be here to help you tomorrow if you need it.
                              Not a problem! Thanks! I will probably need it!..
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

* Elf for the sheer need of someone to hug*

Comment

Working...
                                X