John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Tell me this was a typo...TELL ME! Cause I know you didn't just write that when you know that I slave myself with Wikked to bring you the BEST John and Teyla caps in this planet and I post them in Stargaze...you must have done a typo!
    My bad. It could have been stargaze...that is where I get almost all of my caps! Actually, I use both sites!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      JM BLOG UPDATE
      Spoiler:
      Anonymous #1 writes: “What does Keller have over Carson besides being a woman?
      What makes her "better" then Carson, forcing him to be "killed" off in the most ridiculus scifi way in existance?”

Answer: Our decision with regard to the Carson character was made well before we had even entertained the notion of a possible new CMO.

Jodelle harassing Joe
      http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...elleandJoe.flv
      Aww! Sweet exchange, Joe and Jodelle playing with each other.

my ships

Comment

OOhh watching Eureka and the SGA preview was just on...nothing new though ...booooo

Comment

Congrats WP on 100 posts!!!!

Congrats Elf on 3700 posts !!!!

Comment

Congrats to Milestonesssssssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Congrats WP on 100 posts!!!!

Congrats Elf on 3700 posts !!!!

Scifan you missed one of us... namely me, heh is Ok though, where's me lovely Teyla Whumping at???

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Okay...I"m heading to the Galleria and then to bed. I think the Nyquil is wearing off...

But here's a challenge....two actually....Maff did this awhile ago...which episodes for Season 4 do you think will have some spotlight on JT and list the order of credits for Season 4.

My thoughts on Season 4....I wrote this to a friend who asked about Teyla in Season 4..but it pretty much what I feel will also be the episodes where we will get some JT moments!
                Spoiler:
                I think what they've done is filmed really out of order and I betcha they've filmed scenes here and there of her so that they can fill her in the episodes where she won't be a major role in.

For example in the first half, I know she's pretty involved. Missing being her episode with Keller...that bugs the **** out of me! But moving on...the only episode that I see her not been a major part in, she may not even be in it at all is Miller's Crossing. That's the episode with Rodney and his sister Jennie...and they go back to Earth, they meaning John and Ronon to find Rodney and his sister who are missing. I think we will see her in a small part but nothing major. That's the only episode that I think we will see little or no Teyla at all in the first half.

Doopleganger, we will see her. Adrift and Lifeline we will see her. Tabula Rasa we will see her. The Seer, we will see her. This Mortal Coil we will see her. Reunion...is a Ronon episode, but we've seen pictures where she's the one that actually goes with him to this planet. Travellers we will see her but very little cause this is all about John and Larrin...Oh, I so hate that....

In the second half, I do think there are more episodes where we will see her less....Be All My Sins Remembered and Spoils of War is also going to spotlight Teyla as well...Quarantine will have Teyla...but then these I"m not sure about...Outcast is all about John going back to Earth and his backstory revealed...we will meet his parents or find out about them and we will even meet his ex-wife as mentioned in Sunday that he has one. Then Midway is all about the Replicators again...and this one....is about the connection between the bridge built by Sam and Rodney...so I think this won't have much of Teyla but we will see some of her....Trio, I doubt we will see much of her here as well..this is all about Sam, Keller and Rodney....then we have Harmony, this is all about Rodney and John....and then you have the two Kindred....those are heavily Teyla....I think this is why they opted to leave these as the last two before the finale...I betcha something happens to Teyla in the second part and this might explain why we won't see her in the finale or if we see very little of her in the finale.

I think Kindred is to prepare us for the surprise ending in the last episode that they are still writing but it's not in production yet. And most likely Rachel will either be ready to deliver or has left the show alredy because it will be too much for her. So, who knows.

The opening credits I think will be...
                Joe, Rachel, Jason, Jewel...*although maybe not because she is expected to be recurring* David and Amanda.

Night! You guys have been great! Congrats on all the milestones!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  My bad. It could have been stargaze...that is where I get almost all of my caps! Actually, I use both sites!
                  Good girl! HUGS!
                  sigpic

Comment

OOhh watching Eureka and the SGA preview was just on...nothing new though ...booooo
                    CRAP! I'm missing Eureka! NIGHT!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      Okay...I"m heading to the Galleria and then to bed. I think the Nyquil is wearing off...

But here's a challenge....two actually....Maff did this awhile ago...which episodes for Season 4 do you think will have some spotlight on JT and list the order of credits for Season 4.

My thoughts on Season 4....I wrote this to a friend who asked about Teyla in Season 4..but it pretty much what I feel will also be the episodes where we will get some JT moments!
                      Spoiler:
                      I think what they've done is filmed really out of order and I betcha they've filmed scenes here and there of her so that they can fill her in the episodes where she won't be a major role in.

For example in the first half, I know she's pretty involved. Missing being her episode with Keller...that bugs the **** out of me! But moving on...the only episode that I see her not been a major part in, she may not even be in it at all is Miller's Crossing. That's the episode with Rodney and his sister Jennie...and they go back to Earth, they meaning John and Ronon to find Rodney and his sister who are missing. I think we will see her in a small part but nothing major. That's the only episode that I think we will see little or no Teyla at all in the first half.

Doopleganger, we will see her. Adrift and Lifeline we will see her. Tabula Rasa we will see her. The Seer, we will see her. This Mortal Coil we will see her. Reunion...is a Ronon episode, but we've seen pictures where she's the one that actually goes with him to this planet. Travellers we will see her but very little cause this is all about John and Larrin...Oh, I so hate that....

In the second half, I do think there are more episodes where we will see her less....Be All My Sins Remembered and Spoils of War is also going to spotlight Teyla as well...Quarantine will have Teyla...but then these I"m not sure about...Outcast is all about John going back to Earth and his backstory revealed...we will meet his parents or find out about them and we will even meet his ex-wife as mentioned in Sunday that he has one. Then Midway is all about the Replicators again...and this one....is about the connection between the bridge built by Sam and Rodney...so I think this won't have much of Teyla but we will see some of her....Trio, I doubt we will see much of her here as well..this is all about Sam, Keller and Rodney....then we have Harmony, this is all about Rodney and John....and then you have the two Kindred....those are heavily Teyla....I think this is why they opted to leave these as the last two before the finale...I betcha something happens to Teyla in the second part and this might explain why we won't see her in the finale or if we see very little of her in the finale.

I think Kindred is to prepare us for the surprise ending in the last episode that they are still writing but it's not in production yet. And most likely Rachel will either be ready to deliver or has left the show alredy because it will be too much for her. So, who knows.

The opening credits I think will be...
                      Joe, Rachel, Jason, Jewel...*although maybe not because she is expected to be recurring* David and Amanda.

Night! You guys have been great! Congrats on all the milestones!
                      I for one hope we see her in the Finale, though it is possible she might have left for her soon to arrive baby, I hope they get a S5 and Teyla is in it.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
                        Spoiler:
                        Anonymous #1 writes: “What does Keller have over Carson besides being a woman?
                        What makes her "better" then Carson, forcing him to be "killed" off in the most ridiculus scifi way in existance?”

Answer: Our decision with regard to the Carson character was made well before we had even entertained the notion of a possible new CMO.

Jodelle harassing Joe
                        http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...elleandJoe.flv
                        Awwww. That clip was priceless. Obviously he's enjoying working with her. That's cool. Lucky little girl getting tickled by JF.

Comment

I just thought of something
                          Spoiler:
                          it is very likely that the Finale will be also heavliy Teyla, though we don't know for sure, Rachel is not due until October sometime, they END filming for the Finale Oct 5th, it is possible Rachel might have already left yes, BUT it is also possible that she will also wait until her scenes are finished to leave for her upcoming baby.
                          I'm done

Comment

Hi all! I'm really new, and I thought that my first countable post should be here! I've been a Shep/Teyla shipper since I saw The Rising. Well, I just love John Sheppard, and I think he and Teyla are well matched

I just re-watched an episode from the 3rd season. The one where everyone's out in the woods, hallucinating- Phantoms? I don't remember the name. Anyway, when I saw Shep carrying Teyla, injured through the forest, I went "Awww!" And then felt like a dork because my friend was looking as me like But I'm not alone here! I can't tell you how much better it makes me feel to be surrounded by like-minded folks!

Anyway, Hi!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddleumpkin View Post
                              Hi all! I'm really new, and I thought that my first countable post should be here! I've been a Shep/Teyla shipper since I saw The Rising. Well, I just love John Sheppard, and I think he and Teyla are well matched

I just re-watched an episode from the 3rd season. The one where everyone's out in the woods, hallucinating- Phantoms? I don't remember the name. Anyway, when I saw Shep carrying Teyla, injured through the forest, I went "Awww!" And then felt like a dork because my friend was looking as me like But I'm not alone here! I can't tell you how much better it makes me feel to be surrounded by like-minded folks!

Anyway, Hi!
                              Welcome Cuddleumpkin!!! Welcome to J/T!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddleumpkin View Post

Anyway, Hi!
                                yay New member!!! Welcome to the Forum and to the thread! it gets really crazy in here and you can really drive up your post count

and I agree John and Teyla are a match, in fact I'm Teylas little kitty, nice to meet you, over here on this side of the Mirror The Pair (JT) are married.

Comment

Working...
                                X