John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    no talking Heros in here this is JT is it not!
    Oh right,heehee.....My bad!

Hey guys,did ya know tha Atlantis will be coming to I-Tunes UK in October i think it was,they don't know yet if it's previous seasons or S4 though but seeing as I-tunes has pulled the plug i'm assuming it's probably previous seasons!

Bye for now Maff!
    sigpic

Comment

I think we are gonna need the backup now, * Linda*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

MrsB i just saw that too,you beat me to it
        sigpic

Comment

Linda did you see my naswer to your question of Teyla kicking some Wraith butt yet? she's got armor!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

All right, ladies, I'm out of here. Have a wonderful rest of the day and Sunday!

Thanks MrsB for finishing your fic!

And remember...Sheyla powaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              Linda did you see my naswer to your question of Teyla kicking some Wraith butt yet? she's got armor!

Yeah i saw it.sorry i took my time replying just now but i was watching lovely Enrique on the telly singing.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm YUMMY,he is fiinnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee!
              Spoiler:
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
              Spoiler:
              RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
              Spoiler:
              HUBBA HUBBA
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Yeah i saw it.sorry i took my time replying just now but i was watching lovely Enrique on the telly singing.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm YUMMY,he is fiinnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee!
                Spoiler:
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
                Spoiler:
                RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                Spoiler:
                HUBBA HUBBA
                Hubba Hubba ? Like the Marsupilami ? *hum... sorry ! It was weak*
                art by Pentapus

Comment

Originally posted by Sariana View Post
                  Hubba Hubba ? Like the Marsupilami ? *hum... sorry ! It was weak*

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

i was messing around on photobucket and found this i only wish it was Bigger
                    Spoiler:
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      SHEYLA POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
                      In French... We didn't feel like Hiro... It's depend how you pronounce it ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        We make hers green...Her B-Day is the St Patty's Day month....

Top the O'Flanigan to ya!... Talk about Good Luck! That is definitely one
                        Blarney Stone I would kiss...
                        Aye. And I would mind a wee bit o' that action.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        LOL Youre a nut maff

Great wallie!!!!As Always~

Elf
                        - your sig looks bomb -great job sci!

welcome rememberie!!
                        Thanks MrsB.

I have ten pages to catch up. BRB.

Comment

Hi guys, I've been looking at the thread for a little while and thought I'd drop by.
                          I'm not really a shipper, it's just that, well, I like my favorite characters to be happy, and if they're happy together then I guess I'm stuck. John and Teyla seem happy together, so if TPTB have them get together and as keep it at the "PG" level I'll be happy.

Anyway, that's my conservative little 2 cents. Have a great weekend!
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            See...I need to start taking requests now for birthdays happening in '08. I might actually get some finished!
                            Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Sci...It says that the file is too big for me to make it my sig... I was trying to use the one with the sepia tones..
                            Ha ha ha!!! I bet you'll have tons of fics by then.

Sorry Jess. I resized them.

Comment

Ahlalaaaaaaa ! I'm tired so I will go to bed ! *It's late in France ^^* Good night everybodyyyyyyy !

And Sheyla powaaaaaaaaaa
                              art by Pentapus

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                                Elf, I'm terrible at waiting so only open spoiler when its 12 ok...I'll be watching you.

Awesome Maff.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Well I am guessing it is your bday now, so Happy Birthday Elflinn...Hope you enjoy it..

A wallies gift
                                Spoiler:

Thanks! I had to change my layout to Nebula. The one I had Flexible squares, did not give you the option to have a page header.

I used the banner and banner like my sig, as the header, and used the wallie she
                                made me as the back ground image. It was just like you put in the message you sent me with directions. The lay is Oh, contrast!, I think is what used for the colors and darkened up the the name of my LJ. Thank you and Sci for all the help!
                                THERE SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE!

No problem Elf. Any time. I love your LJ.

Spoiler:

Mmmmm. thanks Elf.

Comment

Working...
                                X