John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrsB, Great story, girl!

How many parts left? And can I just say I totally admire how you're able to produce such quality work consistantly? You ROCK!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

CONGRATS ON 3000 SCI!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Hmmm...

I think Teyla is plenty fiesty when need be, thank you very much.
        I agree!!

I've decided to stay out of this debate though... there are lots of spoilers that have me excited, so I'm going to focus on them, rather than the ones that I don't like.

A little narrow-sighted of me perhaps, but I wear my blinkers with pride!!

Lol... seriously... we can only wait and see...
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

MrsB, Great story, girl!

How many parts left? And can I just say I totally admire how you're able to produce such quality work consistantly? You ROCK!
          Thanks Yappi!!! What a nice thing to say, thanks so much!!!

Two probably...its definitely nearing the end here. It was SO much longer than I intended dude, my bad.

Comment

SCI...congrats on 3,000 posts!!! You are awesome!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Thanks guys!

Ruby -
              Spoiler:
              If they evolved more and were such a plagued, warped breed of warriors destined to follow the wishes of their tortured master, they could be considered "Damned"? right
              Or am I reaching lol

Spoiler:
              Lol - don't worry, it's not that far a reach!

Abour JF's Doppelganger spoilers:

Spoiler:
              I may be the one reaching now, but if evil shep is solid enough that john has to fight him, does that increase the chances of DGshep being the daddy?

clutching! clutching! gimme those straws, i wanna clutch 'em!!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Yappi!!! What a nice thing to say, thanks so much!!!

Two probably...its definitely nearing the end here. It was SO much longer than I intended dude, my bad.
                No, not bad - good! I've loved every single part of this story!!

hey scifan...

CONGRATS ON 3000!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                  [spoiler]

Spoiler:
                  I may be the one reaching now, but if evil shep is solid enough that john has to fight him, does that increase the chances of DGshep being the daddy?

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!! I'm so all for it!! Do you know how many different great angles they could take that story if it was the case?? The possibilities are ENDLESS.

Correct me if I'm getting confused but:
                  Spoiler:
                  Is Doppleganger the ep when the crystal entity gets them in their dreams?? Or is that a different one??

Going to CVS be back

Comment

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!! I'm so all for it!! Do you know how many different great angles they could take that story if it was the case?? The possibilities are ENDLESS.

Spoiler:
                    Is Doppleganger the ep when the crystal entity gets them in their dreams?? Or is that a different one??

Going to CVS be back
                    Spoiler:
                    nope, you're right, it's the crystal entity one. hmmm....

thank you for clutching at straws with me - I can always rely on you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Going to CVS be back
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah Baby! It is! I am definitely looking forward to that eppie! I wonder why...Evil Shep! Squeeeeeeeee!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Spoiler:
                        nope, you're right, it's the crystal entity one. hmmm....

thank you for clutching at straws with me - I can always rely on you!
                        LOL Anytime dude.
                        Spoiler:
                        Maybe he really is like Freddy Krueger and finds a way to materialize from within the dreams to reality where they have a big fight????

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeah Baby! It is! I am definitely looking forward to that eppie! I wonder why...Evil Shep! Squeeeeeeeee!
                        Hey Elf How is ya? Ladies Dinner was fun then??

Anywho, someone should write a fic about
                        Spoiler:
                        Doppleganger Shep
                        and what happens to him. Can't you just picture him being this awful, evil maniac??
                        Last edited by MrsB108; 31 August 2007, 09:31 AM.

Comment

CONGRATS ON 3000 SCI!!!!!
                          SCI...congrats on 3,000 posts!!! You are awesome!
                          No, not bad - good! I've loved every single part of this story!!

hey scifan...

CONGRATS ON 3000!!!
                          Thanks Guys!!

Spoiler:
                          Lol - don't worry, it's not that far a reach!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          You never know. Didn't JF say something that they wouldn't know the difference until later. Or something like that. Right? Who knows. We can only hope.

Elf: Did you see the birthday present I left last night?

Comment

WOW GREAT JOB SCI!! What day is Elf's Bday
                            It Sept. 1. Saturday, tomorrow! So, I am getting a little teaser with the SGA
                            marathon on Sci fi. Right now they show The Defiant One...a nice whumpy eppie! I love the classic lines in this one!

Thanks Sci for all the gifts! I am in Whump heaven right now! I left you some replies on your LJ, also.

Spoiler:
                            » Background image URL
                            URL to an image to be used for the page background (leave blank for none).
                            » Background image repeat
                            » Background image position
                            Does not apply if background image is repeating in both directions.
                            » Background image scrolling
                            Not supported in all browsers, but allows for the background image to be in a fixed position when scrolling.
                            This is all the options I am given when I hit images under custom options. There is no page header one. I checked over and over. I must be doing something wrong. I am about ready to give on the whole thing! It is driving me crazy for me not picking this up quickly like I usually do! UGGGGGHHH!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              It Sept. 1. Saturday, tomorrow! So, I am getting a little teaser with the SGA
                              marathon on Sci fi. Right now they show The Defiant One...a nice whumpy eppie! I love the classic lines in this one!

Thanks Sci for all the gifts! I am in Whump heaven right now! I left you some replies on your LJ, also.

Spoiler:
                              » Background image URL
                              URL to an image to be used for the page background (leave blank for none).
                              » Background image repeat
                              » Background image position
                              Does not apply if background image is repeating in both directions.
                              » Background image scrolling
                              Not supported in all browsers, but allows for the background image to be in a fixed position when scrolling.
                              This is all the options I am given when I hit images under custom options. There is no page header one. I checked over and over. I must be doing something wrong. I am about ready to give on the whole thing! It is driving me crazy for me not picking this up quickly like I usually do! UGGGGGHHH!
                              You're welcome Elf. I already sent you a reply to your LJ comment.
                              Spoiler:
                              I already said this on LJ, but it maybe your layout setting. I don't know. Sorry. I have Nebula and so doesn't Maff:

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                Oh yeah!, i'm almost there!...i'm sooo slow at reaching milestones but little by little i'm getting there! LOL!.

This is beautiful Sheppynette!!!...your very talented!

By the way, Congrats to Nina, MrsB and Linda for your milestones!!!

Happy Birthday Nina!!!
                                Thanks Mayra

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                                Happy Birthday NINA

Congrats Milestoners

What have I missed..oh I see some fic updates. Going a reading all.
                                Thank you maffieg

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                NINA!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thank you Camy

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Elf: I know this is early, but here you go. Happy Birthday girl. I hope you like. This should cover your birthday, Christmas etc. LOL. I also have something in my LJ for you. This started out to be just a wallie. I didn't realize how many whump scenes there are. LOL

Icons:
                                Spoiler:

Banners:
                                Spoiler:

Wallie:

Spoiler:
                                I'm sure she will be happy with these

They were very clever of you wise guy lol

WOW GREAT JOB SCI!! What day is Elf's Bday

Personally I would say early thirties - what did you decide??

JM BLOG PICTURE UPDATE
                                Spoiler:

NINA - Didya have a good bday??

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

LOL On my Blog the poll for the
                                Spoiler:
                                father of Teyla's baby is now tied with the actual John Sheppard and an unknown alien for first place with Dplgr. Shep and Ronon trailing. LOL As much as I am uncertain about what could happen this year I feel VERY confident the actual Shep is NOT the father but I guess alot of people think its possible
                                My day was just fine...after I got home from work that is *lol* gotten lots of birthday wishes..from friend on email, from you guys and other people I know on JF threads, and on DLChem forum...I don't think I have ever recieved so many wishes before *lol*

Spoiler:
                                Thanks for the pic...hrmm maybe he really don't smoke that often...hey maybe it was from Jason when he became a dad..or hrmm David...don't know when he is supposed to be a dad...oh well... I've never really seen him smoke,,and usually you can smell on people if they smoke since it just gets in clothes and all... didn't notice anything when I met him atleast

Misappropriations Part 19
                                Misappropriation Part 20
                                My My...
                                Spoiler:
                                So they got the adress and wait... his men following him blindly into what ever they are walking into...
                                So the found Ronon,,,I have to say OUCH...that didn't sound pleasent for what he has gone through...now I wonder where Teyla is...hope that John vill find her,,,and do some serious damage to the enemies full soldier mode on John now

Well...

Spoiler:
                                Well, nothing explicitly romantic or anything, but JF is very excited about her being on the show, and it sounds like the writers wrote her character on his suggestion - for a feisty female that Shep won't get on with but who'll he'll have to work with a few times.

Looks like she's in the middle two parter. Ah well, you never know - she might be great. Can't know til we see it...
                                Hrmmmm....
                                Spoiler:
                                Well as long as all he does is work with her,,, and she doesn't go after him in that way...I can handle her being there... well as it has been said Teyla can be a feisty female too...but if Larrin is someone who Shep isn't going to get on with,,, then I'm all for having a feisty kick ass woman ,,, I just hope that little stupid kiss thing in Travelers is just something she is trying to persuade him to help her,, because in the clip from it when she delivers what I feel is a tacky line to him,,he seemed really annoyed...so hopefully he doesn't give her the time of day in that way,..and that she just used it as her trick but isn't intrested in him that way... besides as Yappi said...Teyla is a feisty woman when she wants to be... so they already have one on the show... but she might be the feisty woman Shep is going to get on with... besides I rather see a strong minded women then someone who will cower back when he gives off with his attitude...

And who knows...I have no idea how much she will be in the season...since a while back they where going to have her alteast 2 episodes.. but she was only avaliable for one "Travelers"... but I have no idea if they have worked something out after that... guess when it comes to her I'm not up to speed on evertyhing
                                Depend on when that interview was made...if it was made before they knew she wasn't able to be in all the epis that they had planned...oh well I guess i have to wait and see...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X