sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

Ok WHATS THE PICTURE

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Ok WHATS THE PICTURE
        It's a picture I drew of you in paint... it's what I think you look like. You're jumping up and down on top of John Sheppard's heart yelling 'I am the angst QUEEEEEEEN!!' and waving your red pitchfork in the air.

Spoiler:
        It's a MP of the pic of Joe smoking and the caption is

REPELLENT

John really hates those darn bugs.

sigpic

Comment

It's a picture I drew of you in paint... it's what I think you look like. You're jumping up and down on top of John Sheppard's heart yelling 'I am the angst QUEEEEEEEN!!' and waving your red pitchfork in the air.

Spoiler:

REPELLENT

Ok that DEFINITELY deserved a LLOL!! You are too funny Ruby hahaha You big maniac!!!

Ok thank you!! I wouldve had to wait like ten hours to finally see it and it would be buried by then. I think I'll go ask JM BLOG a question just in case, although he did say he wouldnt get to update till like midnight.
          Last edited by MrsB108; 31 August 2007, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Ok that DEFINITELY deserved a LLOL!! You are too funny Ruby hahaha You big maniac!!!

Ok thank you!! I wouldve had to wait like ten hours to finally see it and it would be buried by then. I think I'll go ask JM BLOG a question just in case, although he did say he wouldnt get to update till like midnight.
            Well, I'm glad I'm entertaining for you..
            sigpic

Comment

LOL. Good one Ruby.

Comment

Spoiler:

REPELLENT

Oh my stomach hurts from laughing so hard. I'm glad you finally told her. LOL. ROF!!!!

Comment

Misappropriations Part 19

Spoiler:
                  With a last look at the peaceful old woman half covered under his jacket lying in the dirt road, he took off back up the hill towards the activating Stargate and saw a very frazzled looking Rodney and company stepping through.

“Rodney!” he panted as he climbed the hill holding a stitch in his side with his hand. “I need the last gate address dialed from this planet…..NOW!”

“Colonel, what’s—“

“NOW!” John hollered finally catching up to him and bending over from exhaustion, his hands placed onto his knees.

He saw Rodney’s eyes widen as he caught the vision of the backdrop behind him, the smoking heaps, the torn down houses, the vague glimpse of a motionless body lying in the street.

Rodney swallowed deeply and then turned towards the DHD and quickly began the long process.

The medical team and back-up had also come through with Rodney and although the medics had immediately dispersed amongst the three villages, the marines stood positioned at the Colonel’s side awaiting instructions.

“What happened here, sir?” asked a dark haired marine as John regained his breath and stood, his hands trembling.

John ignored him and walked over to Rodney who was hastily moving bits and parts of the internal workings on the control panel and typing furiously at his mobile computer.

“Rodney?”

“Hmm….?”

“Have you ever heard of….the Damned?”

“What? No! Colonel, if you want me to do this fast, I need—“

“They took them, Rodney. They took Ronon and…and…” John’s voice caught slightly.

Rodney looked up at him, momentarily stopping his work, a look of terror and concern flooding his eyes as the two men stared at each other. And then with renewed fervor Rodney looked back towards the controls and his hands flashed like lightning across the keypad, never stopping even once, until his task was complete.

“DONE!” he yelled finally.

John had been ready. He had been standing by the gate with the ten marines in tow and his weapon was locked and loaded, set to kill. He nodded to Rodney and the gate was activated and John quickly prayed that Teyla and Ronon were still alive before he bravely stepped through into the vast unknown.

When John felt his feet hit solid ground he opened his eyes and immediately aimed his weapon in every direction instinctively. He heard the suction sound of the wormhole as each marine stepped through the gate behind him and then the gate quieted to a barely distinctive hum.

It was night and they were standing at the edge of a vast forest, whose eerie appearance loomed monstrously over them under the blanket of stars barely lighting the dark. No creatures sounded and John could just barely make out a large structure towards the opposite end of the thick trees that had a strange blue light emitting from it.

He motioned with his weapon for the others to follow and they began their journey through the black forest towards the mysterious structure.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    With a last look at the peaceful old woman half covered under his jacket lying in the dirt road, he took off back up the hill towards the activating Stargate and saw a very frazzled looking Rodney and company stepping through.

“Rodney!” he panted as he climbed the hill holding a stitch in his side with his hand. “I need the last gate address dialed from this planet…..NOW!”

“Colonel, what’s—“

“NOW!” John hollered finally catching up to him and bending over from exhaustion, his hands placed onto his knees.

He saw Rodney’s eyes widen as he caught the vision of the backdrop behind him, the smoking heaps, the torn down houses, the vague glimpse of a motionless body lying in the street.

Rodney swallowed deeply and then turned towards the DHD and quickly began the long process.

The medical team and back-up had also come through with Rodney and although the medics had immediately dispersed amongst the three villages, the marines stood positioned at the Colonel’s side awaiting instructions.

“What happened here, sir?” asked a dark haired marine as John regained his breath and stood, his hands trembling.

John ignored him and walked over to Rodney who was hastily moving bits and parts of the internal workings on the control panel and typing furiously at his mobile computer.

“Rodney?”

“Hmm….?”

“They took them, Rodney. They took Ronon and…and…” John’s voice caught slightly.

Rodney looked up at him, momentarily stopping his work, a look of terror and concern flooding his eyes as the two men stared at each other. And then with renewed fervor Rodney looked back towards the controls and his hands flashed like lightning across the keypad, never stopping even once, until his task was complete.

John had been ready. He had been standing by the gate with the ten marines in tow and his weapon was locked and loaded, set to kill. He nodded to Rodney and the gate was activated and John quickly prayed that Teyla and Ronon were still alive before he bravely stepped through into the vast unknown.

When John felt his feet hit solid ground he opened his eyes and immediately aimed his weapon in every direction instinctively. He heard the suction sound of the wormhole as each marine stepped through the gate behind him and then the gate quieted to a barely distinctive hum.

It was night and they were standing at the edge of a vast forest, whose eerie appearance loomed monstrously over them under the blanket of stars barely lighting the dark. No creatures sounded and John could just barely make out a large structure towards the opposite end of the thick trees that had a strange blue light emitting from it.

He motioned with his weapon for the others to follow and they began their journey through the black forest towards the mysterious structure.
                    Part 19 - squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Spoiler:
                    I loved Rodney's reaction to what John said, and the Marines standing next to John waiting for his orders, knowing that he needed them to spring into action! Great update MrsB!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

“Colonel, what’s—“

“Rodney?”

“Hmm….?”

WOW!!!! You're doing such a great job. I can't wait to see more.

Comment

Thanks Ruby and Sci. The next part should be cooler though. I just figured out who the Damned are hahahah Better late than never I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          OK nevermind that MrsB, Linda could YOU give Elf her CTT back please?
                          Ok.....*gives Elf CTT back* *lowers head*

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                          Just wanted to stop in and say goodbye to everyone! I'm going on a little vacation and will be back in 9 days! Not going anywhere too exciting, but still happy to have some time off work!

Congrats to all the milestones and Happy Birthday to all our wonderful J/T'ers celebrating!

I don't even want to guess what page we'll be on when I get back! LOL! So I'll most likely jump right back in and ask for any major spoilers at that point. The thought of trying to dig through 75+ pages of comments is a bit daunting, hehe. So keep on talking and think of me once in a while!

Bye-bye!!!!!!!!
                          Huv a good time LC and CONGRATS ON 1500 POSTS
                          Last edited by Linda06; 31 August 2007, 07:32 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm just watching Letters from Pegasus on Sky One, and Linda I know what you mean about Carson's line... lol! Still, gotta say I love Rodney!! Leadership... dearie me...

I never get tired of the JT interaction in this episode! Keep it in mind when you're reading the final chapter of Living Memory... If I ever finish it, that is... chapter 4 is giving me trouble.

Ok, back to the grind..
                            sigpic

Comment

Did you guys know this?? It certainly goes with that Ronon pic from JM Blog the other day
                              Spoiler:
                              in Midway...

The Wraith reach the Midway Station, and apparently then go on to attack the SGC
                              Spoiler:
                              It is also a possibility that Acastus Kolya will also rise from the grave and make an appearance in one of the later episodes of Season 4 - From Wikipedia
                              Oh kewl,love to see what happens
                              Spoiler:
                              if the Wraith make it to the SGC.Wikipedia isn't the most reliable source!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              Hey Y'all! How many pages do I have to catch up on?
                              Not to many I hope! Did ya notice I was gone most of the day or no?
                              Yes we noticed,missed ya!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              it is time for this little kitty to nod off for bed but before I leave you all.....

The Broken Stargate, written with the word Broken in mind for it.!

Spoiler:
                              The Broken Stargate

Snow, all there was, was snow, far as the eye could see, unless one counted the half dozen dfead Wraith near the now useless Stargate, Teyla had gone ot the planet in hopes of scuring a trade with someone, only to be lured into a trap by the Wraith. she had tried to dail home but the DHD exploded into her face, giving her many wounds. The Wraith thought her dead after she collapsed after killing six of them.

Though the Wraith beamed themselves back into their darts and ships and left the planet hours ago, leaving Teyla, alone in the snow, with half a dozen dead Wraith for company. she tried to get an idea of her weapons, nothing, other then a well rusted through knife.

Looking at the blade she thought over what she could do, she knew she would freeze solid if she didn't find shelter soon, but then she could just barely remain standing. Leaneing against the now usless DHD she held the knife loosely in her hands, going over every detail, seemingly commiting it to her memory

Then, without thinking, she looked away from thre blade and right at a still alive Wraith, for a moment Teyla didn't move, then she relized that it was the snow swirling around in the ice cold air. she looked back at the blade. gripping thr weapon tightly in her hand she made her choice, no-one was coming for her, no-one knew of her supposed meeting.... other then John.

seven hours before

"Teyla, are you sure you want to go alone?" John asked when Teyla finished telling him of the trade aggreement and of the meeting place, something didn't feel right. But he had to be sure.

"I will be fine John." Teyla assured him, somehow though she knew he was right when she left and went through the 'gate to the ice covered world and walked right into an ambush. There was gunfire and blood, then, nothing. Just Teyla alone and left for dead with no way to get home.

That was seven hours ago, now it had gotton colder as the light was starting to dimm, Teyla looked at the knife in her hands, then leanded agaist the DHD, looking upwards as if to where she hoped to see Johns face she whispered, "Forgive me John" Before rasing the knife and bringing it downwards, pericing her left ribcage, and blood flowed out from the wound within a nanosecond. And she passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------

On Atlantis John paced the gateroom, Teyla had been gone almost a day with no contact, the nighttime techians had tried to make a connection, only to be stopped each time as the gate refused to connect to the planet Teyla went to.

"Something's wrong" John kept saying, then Carter arrived, "Teyla's been gone almost eight hours now." John said looking to his watch as if to say, 'what is taking her so long' he looked to Carter.

"You are aware that Teyla said she would call you if something went wrong." Carter told John. "what do you want me to do? for all we know Teyla walked into an ambush, it could also be the reason why we can't connect."

"I thought of that, but then I thought of something else, the planet is only one star system away, with the Daedalus or the Apllo I could have a small team ready to go and see what happened within two hours." John said still pacing, he had a tac vest on, along with a second one on the steps. Carter didn't jhave to ask who the vest was for.

"You want to take one of the ships and go after Teyla, when she herself said that she would be fine?" Carter asked trying to get a idea of what John was thinking through the total lunacy of his plan, "Look if Teyla walked into a ambush the least you xould expect is at least a Hive Ship waiting for you."

"I thought about that, but Hermid and Rodney had made a update to the Daedalus which means that it can be cloaked before dropping out of hyperspace, The Daedalus would never be seen, I could beam down to the area near the 'gate, see what happened then come back if I don't find Teyla."

"Fine go ahead." Carter said, John nodded and grabbed the vest on the stairs and was soon beamed up to the Daedalus and was headed for the Ice Planet.

--------------------------------------

One the planet Teyla laid next to the damaged and useless DHD, in a area of snow stained with her own blood. After waking up after at least an hour Teyla was somewhat mad that she was still alive, so, without thinking she stabbed herself again, though she was very weak she only managed to all but cut her right side above her hip, she then blacked out again. as the snow picked up in the darkness, she could feel the icey flakes hitting her face.

How long she laid there she didnot know nor care, though she did hear a voice, thinking she was dreaming she didn't respond, but it sounded like John.

"Teyla!" John yelled after beaming down to the planet bnear the gate, he saw the dead Wraith and hoped that Teyla had at least been taken with the living ones that left, then he saw the DHD, and the blood and the body next to it, "Teyla!" John ran over to his friend and saw the knife embedded in her side, "oh no, no, NO!" John took the field dressing out of his vest, though he knew he'd need more then the small dressing to keep all of Teylas blood inside her.

Teyla moaned as John took hold of the knife still in her side, when she did so John stopped what he was doing, she had lost a lot of blood just by stabbing herself, though she couldn't tell John that! She tried to talk, only her voice came out as a whisper, "John..... is that..... you?" her teeth chatterd as she spoke.

"It's me, Don't move, you've been stabbed, most likely bevcause of the cold you never felt it, hangon though." John got onto his radio, "Deadlus this is Sheppard, I found Teyla, can you beam us up?"

"Copy that, Sheppard beaming you to the Infirmary now." came the response. Then John and Teyla were beamed to the Infirmary on the Daedalus where Dr. Keller was waiting.

Within two hours Teyla was in Post Op sleeping like a stone, the knife wound had ;thankfully not been as bad as John had thought when he saw them, the cold kept Teyla alive. John though sat next to his firends bed.

Teyla slowly opened her eyes, she had been hooked up to O2 looking around she noticed where she was, and John next to her bed, Looking his way she asked him, "John? What's going on? What are you doing here? Where am I?" Apparently she had no idea that John had her onboard the Daedalus

"Well first off I don't think things went as planned for you, and second, you are on the Daedalus. Third you were stabbed, and had bled.... alot. Fourth, I thought I lost you."

Teyla smiled, "I was.... ambushed, you were right, I should not had gone, Wraith were waiting for me, I fought, then got knocked out, and left for dead because of the DHD blowing up in my face." She looked to John, her eyes filled with tears, "when I found myself unable to call for help," she took a deep breath then looked away, "I stabbed myself thinking it was the end for me. I thought that since none was going t ofind me and it would be better to die from getting stabbed then freezing to death."

"Teyla, don't talk like that, you were half rigt in stabbing yourself, I thought a Wraith had done that to you. But then if you were freezing cold, why did you stab yourself?" John asked.

"I thought no-one would come for me, I thought it was my time to join the Ancestors," Teyla told him, She turned back to look his way and notived him rather cloer then before. "Uh John, what are you..... mmm" Teyla was cutoff as John took her into a hug and a kiss.

After about a half a minute John said "Don't you ever stab yourself unless i say to.... got it?" Teyla nodded and pulled John into another kiss.

The End
                              AWESOME
                              Spoiler:
                              LOVED IT HUGELY...We got Teyla Whumpage and John anguish and Romance at the end....What more do we need!

Now MrsB,you read the ending on this *hint hint* Oh ok,i'll leave you alone now!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ruby and Sci. The next part should be cooler though. I just figured out who the Damned are hahahah Better late than never I guess.
                                You're welcome. LOL. And here I thought you knew what you were doing!!!

Teyilia: I have 2 banners for you Teyla Whump page. I hope you like.

Last edited by scifan; 31 August 2007, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X