*LOL* Look what my brother made me for my birthday.... hehe

Spoiler:
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Misappropriations Part 18

Spoiler:
        John’s legs carried him swiftly down the sloping hill towards the remains of the village that his friends had inhabited. His heart was thudding so loudly in his chest he could barely hear his own voice as he switched on his earpiece and began shouting for a medical team and back up.

Stumbling towards the end, he stood quickly amongst the blackened debris, staring wildly at the heaps of destruction looking for a sign, any sign, of his friends. The silence was sickening and only the occasional crack from a still burning fire filled the air.

This must have just happened.

He began running through the dirt streets crying out desperately, his voice echoing strangely as his neck craned in every direction.

“TEYLA?!”

“RONON?!”

Suddenly, John could make out a soft groaning from somewhere to his left. Rushing quickly towards the sound with his heart in his throat, he began tossing aside large pieces of burnt wood and warping metal that singed at his flesh relentlessly until he uncovered an old woman who had been buried deep underneath. Her face was badly burnt on one side disfiguring her and her tiny legs had been pinned down beneath her by a large part of a roof.

John lifted her out gently but firmly as she wrapped her frail arms around his sweaty neck and moaned quietly in pain when he placed her back down safely onto the warm dirt of the street. She barely cracked open a swollen eye and stared at his face covered in black soot as he held her still with red, badly blistering palms from handling the debris.

“Are you okay, miss?” he asked breathlessly, although his eyes were still scanning the village around her.

Knowing her time was limited she spoke only what was necessary. “They came for the Atlantians. They-they took them away.” She began coughing violently, her smoke filled lungs slowly expanding their final moments.

John’s eyes fixed and bore down hard on the old woman’s face as he gripped her tightly while she shook. “Who took them?”

The old woman, with her one functioning eye, looked out towards the fading pink skyline behind the Colonel’s head for what would be the last sight her eyes would ever take in and she tried to smile.

The……the Damned,” and then she gave a little sigh and John felt her body relax under his grip as her life faded away.

John’s eyes were disbelieving while he laid her motionless body back onto the dirt and removed his jacket, placing it over her wrinkled calm face and stood once again looking out at the smoking remains.

Who were the Damned? Where had they taken Teyla and Ronon? Where the hell is my back up and medical team?

These were the thoughts roving John’s mind as he screamed into his radio, “AND SOMEBODY GET MCKAY DOWN HERE…….NOW!”
        Spoiler:
        I hate you! Why! Just bite me! Fix it! Make right! Of course you know, all this is out of love..Make you get a wraith in the booty...I need positivity...not angsty...YOU KNOW IT MAKES ME GASSY..DADGUMIT!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          Well that can't be right - I'm here!!
          LOL You must have some magic charm...hey are you
          Spoiler:
          wearing Lord Lukin's pendant by chance??

Originally posted by Sheppynette View Post
          Spoiler:

Oooh... Poor lady... I hope they'll find them quickly. When do you think you will post the part 19 ? I adore your lines !

Thanks Sheppynette!!! Hmm....MAYBE this afternoon if they dont make me do anymore actual work while I'm AT work.

Ok going to lunch w/MrB and reading Ruby's update!!YAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Spoiler:
            I love Rodney and Ronon in this! I panicked! John is being foolish if he thinks does not care for them that much! Don't be weenie John! Keep it Sci!
            Thanks Elf. LOL

Comment

Spoiler:
              I hate you! Why! Just bite me! Fix it! Make right! Of course you know, all this is out of love..Make you get a wraith in the booty...I need positivity...not angsty...YOU KNOW IT MAKES ME GASSY..DADGUMIT!
              Spoiler:
              Make you get a wraith in the booty????What the hell?? LOL

LLOL ELF

Comment

Yup.

Ok, I'll tell you who took them. It was
                Spoiler:
                The Damned.
                Hadehadeha... CODY!!!

What do you think?..Do you think she'll like it? Let me know..

Spoiler:

If you do not think so, give me some suggestions. I am trying to get inspired.
                Spoiler:
                Swoon...
                Spoiler:
                Drool...
                Spoiler:
                THUNK!!!

Amazing cap. Sigh...
                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Nina - Happy Birthday And Congrats On 6000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    *LOL* Look what my brother made me for my birthday.... hehe

Spoiler:
                    That's brilliant!! Your brother should make more!

Spoiler:
                    I couldn't have said it better myself.

LOL You must have some magic charm...hey are you
                    Spoiler:
                    wearing Lord Lukin's pendant by chance??

Ok going to lunch w/MrB and reading Ruby's update!!YAY!!
                    Spoiler:
                    Why, are you feeling a sudden urge to marry me?

Have a great lunch and sorry the update is so long!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Nina - Happy Birthday And Congrats On 6000!!!
                      Thanks
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        I hope it's ok. I was half a sleep when I wrote it last night. I'm babysitting today. So, I won't be on much. Have fun making MP's today.

Enchantment part 5-The Finale:

Spoiler:

As soon as Ronon and Rodney leave, they radio John. John asks them to meet him in the alleyway. Rodney gives John the quick update and he’s about to tell John what Ronon told said to Teyla, but Ronon nudges him to be quiet. When Rodney tells him that Teyla and Lukin are planning on getting married tomorrow, it takes all of John’s strength not to lose control.
                        “I have a plan and you’re not going to like it,” John starts. He explains his idea and the only one that mostly likes it is Ronon. “So, you know what to do. If things don’t go the way I hope then you leave with or without her.” John looks at Ronon. “Sam is a good leader. Listen to her if I don’t make it.”
                        “You sure you don’t want me to do it?” asks Ronon.
                        “No, I’m sure. You’re the strongest and fastest one to carry her out of here,” John commands and Ronon nods to acknowledge.
                        “What if it doesn’t work? I mean…” Rodney begins to ask nervously.
                        “Well than you know what to do. He has to die, f not for Teyla then for these people. Either way it ends today,” preaches John. He asks Ronon for his gun and he tucks it behind his back. He checks his Beretta and begins to walk away.
                        “How will we know the sign?” speaks up Rodney.
                        John never looks back, “You’ll know.”
                        John reaches Lukin’s home and knock on the door. Lukin opens the door to see a pistol aimed at him. He backs up into the room and John walks more into the doorway. He is about to fire upon him when Teyla takes Ronon’s gun from him. John quickly walks into the room and positions himself to see them both.
                        “Teyla. You don’t have to do this. Put the weapon down,” commands John.
                        Teyla looks at him with anger, “You were going to kill Lukin. I can’t let you do that. I thought you were my friend and that you would want me to be happy”
                        “Teyla. I do want that, but he’s not going to do that for you. Please Teyla. Let’s go home,” begs John.
                        Lukin laughs, “You really are pathetic. Do you think she’s going to leave you for me?” He looks at Teyla and smiles. “Teyla. I would please me if you kill him.”
                        Teyla changes the setting on Ronon’s gun and aims at John. She hesitates and John fires a shot at Lukin. He hits the pendant and it falls to the floor. Teyla shoots at John and he collapses.
                        Ronon and Rodney run over when they hear the shots. Rodney quickly passes Teyla to check on John. “He dead! Teyla. What have you do?
                        Tears begin to flow from her face and she angrily looks at Lukin. She aims Ronon’s weapon at him and fires. As Lukin falls back he steps on the pendant and crushes the gem.
                        The villagers cheer, as the women realize that their enchantment is broken. Happiness fills the village, but in one home there is only sadness and tears.
                        Teyla runs to John and weeps over him.
                        Radek calls Rodney on the comm., “Rodney. We just found out that the gem powers the pendant. If you destroy it will no longer work.”
                        Rodney rolls his eyes, “Uh yea. We already figured that out thank you! We need a medical team standing by. Colonel Sheppard is down. We’ll explain later. McKay out!”
                        Teyla strokes the side of John’s face. She gets up and begins to walk to the gate. Ronon picks up John and follows. Rodney goes to thank the old man and tells him about Lukin’s condition.
                        Rodney quickly catches up to Ronon, “Aren’t you going to tell her that John is not really dead?”
                        Ronon looks at him with a smirk, “Do you really want me to tell her that we tricked her and that you were the one that change the setting on my gun?” Rodney shook his head no.
                        ************************************************************************
                        They get to Atlantis and Sam rushes down to the gate room, “What happen?” She looks at the gurney rolling by with John’s lifeless body.
                        Teyla stops in front of Sam. Tears flowing down her face, “I shot him. I killed John.”
                        “What?” Sam shouts in shock.
                        “Well actually…” Rodney begins but Teyla interrupts.
                        Teyla puts her hand up to stop Rodney from speaking, “Rodney please! No.” She starts walking up the stairs. “I will be in my quarters until you have decided what to do with me.”
                        Sam still confused looks at Rodney. She asks if Teyla really killed John and Ronon and Rodney begin to tell her the whole story. Including the one that the old woman told John. “So doesn’t mean that John broke the pendant or she has…”
                        “We don’t know,” Ronon interrupts. “We’re not sure which one did it.”
                        “Well, aren’t you going to at least tell her that John’s not dead?” asks Sam.
                        Ronon smiles, “I think I’ll leave that one to John.”
                        An hour goes by and Teyla is still on her bed crying into her pillow. She hears the door open and the sound of heavy boots. “Ronon. Please leave. I do not want to talk to any one right now,” she pleads.
                        “Why would you think I’m Ronon,” John asks.
                        Teyla turns around quickly when she hears his voice. She is so elated that she gives him a tight hug. Shortly afterward she pulls away and looks at him angrily, “Why did do that? Why did you fool me?”
                        John smiles, “It wasn’t completely how I thought it would be go.” He tells her about the old lady and her story. He also told her what Radek said about destroying the gem. “I was afraid that you would try to protect Lukin and even kill me to it. So, Rodney adjusted Ronon’s gun. This way when you changed it from stun to kill, I would actually get stunned. Rodney told me that he did try to tell you, but you wouldn’t allow him to finish talking.”
                        She looks at him sheepishly, “I am glad that it worked out at the end. What if I did not change the setting on Ronon’s weapon?”
                        “Well I guess we wouldn’t be having this conversation right now,” he says jokingly.
                        Teyla looks away and begins to cry, “I thought I lost you. I thought that I had….”
                        John turns her around and wipes her tears away, “You didn’t kill and you haven’t lost me. I’m right here.” He draws her closer and begins to kiss her. She returns his affection and they begin to kiss passionately. John slowly pulls away, “I hope you never leave me again.”
                        She gives a bright smile, “I am not planning on it.” She nuzzles her head into his chest.
                        John nervously confesses, “I love you Teyla.”
                        She remains close to him and smiles, “I know. I love you too.”

The End.
                        NOW THAT IS WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! MRS B YOU NEED TO END YOUR FIC LIKE THIS ONE...OR ELSE..!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Ooooh!! CONGRATS NINA!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

That's brilliant!! Your brother should make more!

Maybe I can convince him... seems sometimes he only do it when it's something special...I think on my birthday last year he made me a Atlantis video he's done a few..have mostly done SG1...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

NOW THAT IS WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! MRS B YOU NEED TO END YOUR FIC LIKE THIS ONE...OR ELSE..!!
                              But obviously with the dialogue I provided...
                              sigpic

Comment

Ooooh!! CONGRATS NINA!!!
                                Thanks ruby
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X