John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Yeah I agree... Rodney is having a leather jacket..and so does Carter....

JF looks HOT as he always does....

And RL looking stunning as always...

Carter looks good too!. From what i could see of Teyla's outfit, i think i'm going to like it! oh and the previews that they have shown, All of Teyla's outfits look amazing!.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      Nina i didnt know you posted the pics already in here so i posted them in the Galleria hope you don't mind
      No No,,,I don't mind,,, I posted over at the Galleria,, that thanks for posting them there too
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        No No,,,I don't mind,,, I posted over at the Galleria,, that thanks for posting them there too
        Thanks
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hey all sorry for not catching up but my isp isn't being friendly.
          Want to also say a very Happy Birthday to GNB(it's today isn't it), Nina, Elf and Yappi.

Loving Mrs.B story

and a congrats to all the winners of the JT Awards. You all deserve it.

about the engagement
          Spoiler:
          I know it's not JT, they are going to keep us guessing about those two for as long as they can. I will be ok with the Rodney/Katie thing, don't really care to see it but whatever.
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
            Hey all sorry for not catching up but my isp isn't being friendly.
            Want to also say a very Happy Birthday to GNB(it's today isn't it), Nina, Elf and Yappi.

Loving Mrs.B story

and a congrats to all the winners of the JT Awards. You all deserve it.

about the engagement
            Spoiler:
            I know it's not JT, they are going to keep us guessing about those two for as long as they can. I will be ok with the Rodney/Katie thing, don't really care to see it but whatever.
            Been pretty quiet around GW....

And I don't think it will be that either about the engagement,,, it's only in our dreams so far

I see have now 36 votes on the ship epi pic game... 14 more to go...so anyone who haven't voted,,,get going
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Oh That would be me going now. Guess everyone is pretty tied up today. That's ok because I see pages to catch up on.
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                All right, I wrote a little something. It might lead to a much bigger story with this being the teaser. This is a prequel, of sorts, to Sci's Future Past.
                Spoiler:
                It takes place in Jason's original timeline.

So, thank you, Sci, for letting me borrow Jason. Like I said, I might have a much larger story on the horizon...

Spoiler:
                Teyla looked outside the window. Though their quarters didn't have a perfect view of the ocean surrounding them, she could see the violent waves crashing against Atlantis. A constant howling of the wind was the only thing she heard. Wrapping her arms around her, she wished that John was with her.

Over the past decade, so many things had changed. The threat of the Wraith had been replaced by the danger of the Replicators. So much destruction had occurred since they declared war on all beings. The death toll was severe; there were many more casualties suffered than that of the Wraith. Because of their advanced technology, no world in either galaxy was safe.

Atlantis' latest home was a turbulent world, constant storms surrounding them. Rodney had declared it the safest planet because the electro-magnetic field in the atmosphere would protect them for a while. However, Teyla knew soon the Replicators would find a way around that and soon they would be looking for another temporary save haven.

John, along with his team, had gone off world to try to find supplies. Food was in constant demand; the Replicators had annihilated many worlds, making crops impossible to grow. Danger was his constant companion away from Atlantis. Several times, they had been ambushed by renegade Wraith, desperate for someone to feed upon. Others, desperate villagers would hold them hostage for supplies, not wanting to die the agonizing death so many others had.

With a sigh, she turned away. No amount of worry would bring him home any sooner. She knew that he was doing his job and she was on Atlantis doing the same, taking care of their three children.

It was always more difficult to put them to bed when John was away on a mission. Their oldest, Jason, always seemed especially sensitive to the tension that was felt when John wasn't there. Therefore, it was no surprise when Teyla walked by his bedroom that she saw he was awake, looking out his own window.

"Jason," she said softly, not wanting her other children to wake up. "You should be asleep."

"I was thinking, why do we fight a war that we cannot win, Mother?" he asked.

From any other child, she would be surprised to hear such a question. But Jason was much wiser than most eight years old Teyla met.

"We do not know we cannot win this war. It is that hope that we can be successful that allows us to keep on fighting,” Teyla answered.

"But, we have not been able to win. Every day, more people die. We are not defeating the Replicators. We are losing this war," he said sadly, never moving his gaze from the window.

"Have you been eavesdropping on Colonel Carter's debriefings?" she asked.

That caused him to turn to his mother. "I am sorry. It is just...I wish I could do something to help. Like Father."

Teyla pulled him into a hug. "Jason, you are still a boy. There will be plenty of time to defeat the Replicators. Now is the time for you to be a child," she said. But deep in her heart she knew that he couldn't be free spirited like her other two children. He felt the same responsibility to help people that she and John did.

Jason pulled away from his mother. His gaze was determined. "I will defeat them, Mother. Then we will all be safe. I promise."
                We *do* have quite a few birthdays coming up. I won't even be here on my birthday. From the 6th to the 12th, it's vacation time! Woo hoo!!

On another note, the motivations are done. For the most part...I still have to update my own.
                Yappi I will have to send you mine. Check your email.

Oh don't worry I see you have already updated mine. Thanks Much.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Misappropriation Part 11

Spoiler:
                The next few weeks were the worst of John’s life. Never had he felt so displaced, so drained, so completely empty. Each night he spent alone in his bed tossing and turning, trying so desperately to sleep, so desperately to think of anything but her. Yet night after night there in his mind’s eye she lay beside him, bare and beautiful, her eyes shining up at him, a small secret smile tugging at her mouth as she quietly whispered his name. And each time the heavenly vision was ruined when her mouth opened cruelly and she told him she did not love him.

John stared at the ceiling praying silently, begging for sleep. He needed all the strength he could gather to survive seeing her day after day, pretending nothing had happened between them, when in truth, a thick darkness was filling him with utter hopelessness and the black nothingness of despair.

The alarm clock sounded and John’s weary hand groped for the switch that would silence it. Another night had come and gone without a moment’s peace inside his mind, much more of this and he knew his sanity would soon start to splinter.

He rose and dressed, catching a brief glimpse of the scowling man in the mirror that he did not recognize as himself, staring hard at his heavy eyes and graying complexion. Sighing and grabbing his gear, he walked off towards the conference room for the morning meeting with the heaviness in his heart that was growing inside him like a deadly weed.

Ronon , Rodney and Samantha sat around the large round oak table in the well lit room. Rodney and Samantha were talking quietly when he entered. Looking up, Samantha spoke, “Good morning Colonel. Did you see Teyla on your way in?” John’s stomach lurched at her name and he tried to smile politely. “No, sorry, didn’t see her,” he said taking a seat next to Ronon, who had been allowed back onto active duty just two days prior. Ronon’s demeanor was that of the walking dead and John empathized fully. Between the two of them and Teyla’s constant silence, Rodney had found himself having to fill more of a leadership role and was enjoying it to the fullest extent.

Teyla burst through the door; also an exhausted look plastered on her breathless face as she quickly took the seat beside Rodney. “I am sorry for my delay. I was unexpectedly detained.” That was all she said and John stared hard at the wall, examining nothing in particular. Samantha nodded kindly at her and started the meeting. “All right, today I’m sending you off world to the planet M5G-397. I’ll be honest, it has a great probability of Wraith infestation but…as Rodney can tell you, we have found some interesting yet cryptic facts in the Ancient database eluding to a great power source hidden somewhere on the planet’s surface. I’m sending two teams of marines to back you up, just in case. But at the first sign of a Wraith attack, I want you all to immediately gate back. Understood?”

Everyone nodded except Ronon, who was just staring down at his large hands in his lap.
                They stood and joined the gathering marines by the gate as Samantha called out instructions. John looked at the others, trying to glimpse over Teyla the quickest and said, “Everybody ready?” as the wormhole activated.
                Spoiler:
                Darn, these are good.
                Last edited by maffieg; 25 August 2007, 10:33 AM.
                Spoiler:
                Maffieg

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NinaM, Elf, and YC!!!!

my ships

Comment

Baffies...sounds like a tasty type of potato chip!

Blootered...addicted to coffee? LOL

Boggin...oh, that's easy. That's like when you go surfing. "Hey, dude, wanna go boggin today? The waves are totally awesome!"

Ha ha...I can't wait to see who wrong I am
                    baffies is something you'd wear

Wrong about blootered

and wayyyy wrong about boggin!

Did i trip you guys up this time

Oh is it your guys birthday....well happy birthday NinaM, Elf, and YC

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I'm not even going to guess linda cause I know I'll be wrong. But i will have some cake...
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                        I'm not even going to guess linda cause I know I'll be wrong. But i will have some cake...
                        Spoiler:
                        Hey,you might have left some for the others
                        sigpic

Comment

Blootered=drunk, right??
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

*mouth stuffed*:Ouoops, suoorrryy ggguuuyyys.

Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

I got the other two...but I'll have to give the Scottish Slang Dictionary I found credit
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Congrats Yappi to 600 posts!!!
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X