John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fic Rec

this is a very short Ronon/Rodney friendship story with only a slight JT angle, but it's really funny!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3741312/..._Ronon_Grunted
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      DH IS totally funny man

Hey I left you a message on your LJ the other day. It looks so great!!

What was that last word? I didnt quite catch it......lol

Thanks maffieg
      Shall I repeat then
      Spoiler:
      ...N...O!

Cheeky Mrs. B!!!!

Thanks for the message on LJ and I replied.
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

Misappropriations Part 10

Spoiler:
        Checking the halls before he entered Teyla’s quarters was slowly becoming second nature to John and he quickly turned his head in both directions before hastily slipping past her opened door. “Hey,” he said softly as he entered the room, finding her sitting quietly across the way. She sat curled in a chair facing the long stretch of window, the moonlight casting a mysterious glow across her face, her hands in her lap clasped tightly together. She did not turn when he entered and did not reply when he spoke.

He took no notice and continued speaking as he walked over to the same window and gazed out into the shadowy waters, watching the waves smoothly crash over the edges of Atlantis. “I just came from seeing Ronon. He’s….he’s not doing too well. I’m starting to worry he’s gonna do something really bad.” Still, she said nothing.

He turned his head and looked down at her in the chair. She was motionless and staring hard past the window into the night. “What’s wrong? Are you okay?” he asked, starting to grow concerned at her silence.

He crouched down beside the chair and placed a warm hand on her arm, she closed her eyes briefly but did not look at him when she spoke. “We cannot do this anymore, John.”

He gently rubbed the skin of her arm with his thumb and looked at her uncertain. “Can’t do what?”

“We cannot be together any longer.”

John stopped rubbing her skin and stared at her expressionless face for a moment before he stood and moved until he was directly in front of her. “You don’t mean that.”

She continued staring straight not meeting his eyes as his body blocked her view and still said nothing. “Look at me!” he yelled angrily and she did. Her eyes strained hard to reach his, a strange look of pain and desperation darkening her normally bright brown eyes.

“I know you’re only saying this to protect me, because you think we’re gonna get caught and I’ll be sent away, but I’m fine! Nothing is gonna happen to me Teyla, I promise. You have to trust me on this. Can’t you do that?” he asked her imploringly, his heart thumping loudly in his chest.

She stared at him. “I am sorry, John.” The look on her face was resolved but her voice faltered slightly and her lower lip trembled, giving John hope that she didn’t fully mean what she was saying.

“Stop saying that! I told you, nothing is going to happen!”

“You cannot know that,” her voice was scarcely louder than a whisper as she turned her head away from him and rose from her chair, walking hurriedly away towards the center of the room.

He moved after her quickly, grabbing her by both shoulders and turning her around, leaning down into her face, his mouth barely an inch from hers and his voice low and smoky. “I would never let anything come between us…..not now…..not ever again……….Teyla, we belong together……can’t you see that?”

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she looked at him; despair flooding his face as he tried to convince her. Everything burning inside her told her to stop, to quiet her worries and let him lay her down and succumb to the burn of his touch against her flesh, but she knew she had to be strong, strong for him, strong for he who meant everything to her.

“I am sorry,” she gasped into his face.

His heart felt deflated, his ears disbelieving, his fierce eyes piercing hers in a last futile attempt to change her mind.

“I won’t leave. I won’t leave unless you look me in the eye right now and tell me you don’t love me,” he said grasping for any semblance of the woman who had changed his entire world.

His grip was tightening on her shoulders and her face looked horrified as his words brutally stabbed through her. “Please, John…….” she cried.

“No! If you’re gonna tell me we can’t be together then I want to hear you say it!”

She looked away, the salt of her own tears dripping into her gasping mouth and he grabbed her vehemently by her chin, forcing her back to look into his face which was completely filled with a heartbreaking torment that she couldn’t bare to see.

I……don’t…..love you,” she said her words breaking in her throat as an overwhelming longing for an immediate death flooded her.

John’s face twisted strangely and a shattered, ugly feeling filled his very soul. He released her shoulders and for a long moment stared into her sobbing face in utter disbelief. Then he turned quickly and walked out of her door without even looking back.
        Spoiler:
        I am really not liking you right now Mrs B! You're jacking with my people! She better end up preggers or something for her just to like and not just because of the stoooooooooopid rule that those morons in SGC command made. Or better yet, make be a really, really, back screw up and the rule be so wrong!!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Ok,i'll give ye more time the next time sci...

hmmmm,uh isn't that a singer???a dinnae ken!
          singer= zinger?

Comment

Honestly, I dont understand the first thing about them. But I do try to keep my blog up to date although its very unpersonal whereas a LJ seems to be moreso. Am I right or wrong

PS - Your motivational stuff is BOMB
            Well..I think LJ can be as personal as you make it. I know some people who put their work on it and others who tell every aspect of their life story on it. It just depends on how open you want to be, I suppose. I know that I'm planning on having certain entries marked as "Friends only" because well, I like it that way. So...even if you just have an LJ account so you can have access to your friends "private" entries, it might be worth it...even if you never post in there.

And thank you Though I have slowed down in making posters, I still enjoy them! Wait until season 4 comes out!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Me agree with ya bout DH!
              YAY!!! Teyla hugs for you Linda.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Oh yes, I wanted to say...

It seems like the motivational posters are a hit!

We've had over 125 hits to the site in less than 48 hours! You, ladies, rule! Keep up the motivation!

*off to post the news in the Galleria*
              WOW, it must be our sparkling personalities!!!!

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                Fic Rec

this is a very short Ronon/Rodney friendship story with only a slight JT angle, but it's really funny!

Thanks Ruby! That was great!
                Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                Shall I repeat then
                Spoiler:
                ...N...O!

Cheeky Mrs. B!!!!

Thanks for the message on LJ and I replied.
                LOL You are just as bad as me!!

Comment

Oh yes, I wanted to say...

It seems like the motivational posters are a hit!

We've had over 125 hits to the site in less than 48 hours! You, ladies, rule! Keep up the motivation!

*off to post the news in the Galleria*
                  WoooHooOOOOO! That so ROCKS!! I know I can not help my self . I 've been pimpin' it! The folks hittin' it probably think it's like self help or something! Can you imagine!

CONGRATS TO MRS AND LINDA!!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Well..I think LJ can be as personal as you make it. I know some people who put their work on it and others who tell every aspect of their life story on it. It just depends on how open you want to be, I suppose. I know that I'm planning on having certain entries marked as "Friends only" because well, I like it that way. So...even if you just have an LJ account so you can have access to your friends "private" entries, it might be worth it...even if you never post in there.

And thank you Though I have slowed down in making posters, I still enjoy them! Wait until season 4 comes out!
                    Well I think I would do it at the very least for the sake of being able to comment on your LJ and everyone elses here. Whats the site to sign up

Its funny, sometimes we can barely catch up here from an hour of chatting I CANNOT imagine what it will be like when the show starts up again. We'll all be freakin zombies.

Linda,
                    do we have any zombie smilies??

Elf
                    - Thanks for the congrats, glad your hating I mean liking the story! lol

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      Fic Rec

hahahaha,oh boy,
                      Spoiler:
                      now i've got a picture of Ronan in my head playin chess and it's not a pretty site...THANK YOU!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      singer= zinger?
                      mmmmmmmm,i had a zinger burger at KFC today...It was YUMMY!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Elf,my fave Whumper!

,the closest thing we have is a mummy smiley!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I think I would do it at the very least for the sake of being able to comment on your LJ and everyone elses here. Whats the site to sign up
                          It's just Live Journal It's pretty easy to sign up.
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

LOL You are just as bad as me!!
                            Who?? Little ol me?!! No way Mrs. B never!!

Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

hahahaha,oh boy,
                              Spoiler:
                              now i've got a picture of Ronan in my head playin chess and it's not a pretty site...THANK YOU!!

mmmmmmmm,i had a zinger burger at KFC today...It was YUMMY!!!
                              Ok, spicy, hot, zippy? Am i getting closer or am I totally cold.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Ok, spicy, hot, zippy? Am i getting closer or am I totally cold.
                                Spicy!

Zombie dude MrsB!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X