John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
    Hi all! *waves* I'm doing a drive by, cause I don't really have time to come and post till tomorrow. I've got the last two chapters of my HUGE fic Ties That Bind done and it's posted over at JTC and my archive. Here's the link!

http://sanssong.ink-and-quill.com/vi...&ageconsent=ok
    If you've not read the previous chapters, they're all there too.

I'll read up and post some real stuff tomorrow! I have the day off, yay!
    Woohoo! I have waiting for your update!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Hot Zone took 25th place.....

Awesome job J/T shippers.....

The Ark is next then.... since I think pretty much of us have voted ,,they will be for tomorrow then...
      HEEYYYYY! THAT's my KERMY! *rof*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        Your littlest one drew the BEST COUPLE in their best moment? Cool!!
        Well, I kind of threw him all my cutouts of that of that scene! so I"m not sure if that had anything to do with it! *wink*
        sigpic

Comment

that's not the same, anyhow, another as I'm bumed just like you are for losing your USB drive with everything you needed, maybe someone found it?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Hot Zone took 25th place.....

Awesome job J/T shippers.....

The Ark is next then.... since I think pretty much of us have voted ,,they will be for tomorrow then...
            Oh, ooppps! Okay...who is that impostor using my name and posted that RISING cap in the ship thread? Huh? Was that you Elff!? Don't you know that Nina and I agreed to the Ark next!? jeeepers....

*blushes*
            sigpic

Comment

that's not the same, anyhow, another as I'm bumed just like you are for losing your USB drive with everything you needed, maybe someone found it?
              Well, let's hope they like SGA! Woohooo! I may have just converted someone to SGA and JT loving! LOL thanks Tie..now I don't feel so bad!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                [ATTACH]4400[/ATTACH]

How was your day Elf??? Man I am so pissed, you'll be hearing alot less from me now during the day. That sucks, sorry I'm wicked ranting. I'll stop

Ok going to wash the dishes and write the next chunk of story.....
                Mrs. B...I think that's why I was so anxy today as well at work. I think I might have been going through some withdrawal symptoms...it ain't pretty!

And btw, that cat is just creepy! *shivers*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Tey: You're almost at 2000. Are you gonna start picking one of Camy's icon?
                  I'll have to start posting the rest soon! woohooo!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    I JUST REMEMBERED....

Hey Y'all it Camy's anniversary in here tomorrow! I just remembered that! WE
                    have to do something for her any of you have any suggestions?

Remember she said there had better be a party or something up in here!!

I put the that link in the newsletter what was it three weeks ago...but I do not have it bookmarked.

Nina-Do you still have it bookmarked? maybe we can do something with that! I don't do artwork so, that lets out a wallie by Elf;inc.

What do y'all think? We've got to do something! I think it is going to be two years for her!

ROF! you are too much ELFF! What would we do without you!

You could have easily forgotten cause I pay no attention to that..but I"m so glad you did....TWO YEARS!???? WOWSA!

Let's see...Camy's wishlist...

FICs, Fics, Fics, Fics,....and more fics...
                    and Fanart, fanart, fanart...
                    and Vids, vids, vids, vids,
                    and those comic strips...love them!

LOL...honestly, I won't be back until late tomorrow. So, just knowing that you are thinking of me, *sniff* brings a huge smile to my face and makes my heart skip a beat!

Thanks Elff. You are a sweetie.
                    sigpic

Comment

what about a lotta hugs and yays?
                      Those are the BESTS! thanks Tie!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                        umm, umm... how about we find a Happy Mother's Day picture somewhere and give it a JT twist somehow?
                        LOL...love it!!!! ROF! you guys are killing me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Camy

2 things

1) I think you might have converted somebody to SGA and JT love!

2) I updated my story(two of them actually) Both Forgotton Family and a Forgotton Past, as well as the first part of Teyla vs Adra in my first book of three is updated so you can read those if you like

ant maybe even read Feline Dreams while you are at it.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Can't wait to read it!!! That reminds me - I have no idea why everyone was doing it but here's my fave five SGA characters... a little surprising, perhaps.

1. John
                            2. Rodney
                            3. Ronon
                            4. Teyla
                            5. Carson

The top four are very very very close...
                            WHAT??????? TEYLA IS NUMBER FOUR!!!!!! HOW...WHY....I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT! But everyone's entitled to their own opinion...BUT NUMBER FOUR! common, Ruby!

*wink*

sigpic

Comment

Sci, check your email!
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

This is really lame - please bear in mind that it's gone 1am here...

anyway, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CAMY!!! xxx

Spoiler:

AWWWWWW! I LOVES IT! *sniff* THANK YOU! That just made it up for you for sticking Teyla at number 4...LOL

THANK YOU!

did youl see the fic cover? did you like it? the girls say you liked it.....i hope you did.....

GRACIAS!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X