No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See how crazy we are? This is gonna be horrible sitting at work everyday man, not talking...............

Ok almost ready with my next chunk a story, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Fwy,tank youzz Tey
      this stuff can also get one out of parking tickets and of walking the white line, just hand the cop a mug when he/she gets to your window

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Aww thanks Mrs.B.

Should I dare try to do Chpt 6? This is the major angst chpt.
        I'm ready for the angst! BRING IT ON!!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Misappropriations Part 6

Spoiler:

John awoke suddenly, his eyes snapping wide and taking a sharp breath. He squinted hard into the darkness, searching, remembering. ‘Where is she?’ he thought as he felt the warm bed with a wandering hand. Pulling the clean, white sheet back to reveal his bare body, he quickly rose and groped for a light he believed was somewhere to his right.

“Teyla?” he called softly into the dark, stumbling over something that felt like a shoe. He was beginning to get worried when she did not answer. From her window, he could see the first pink splinters of dawn slowly peeking from over the horizon and he gratefully located the desk lamp to his right, pulling its chain and quickly scanning the room.

If he were not in her quarters at this very moment, he might not have believed last night had actually transpired at all. It had been the most blurry, passionate, tender, important night of his life. Since he did not feel he could express to her what she meant to him verbally, he had channeled everything he could into his actions, hoping she would understand him, with each gentle stroke of hand, each burning kiss, each meaningful look of disbelief and awe that this was actually happening.

He quickly located some clothes and dressed, checking the time on his watch. One hour until they would meet for morning mission reports, the same as every other day. He ran from the room letting the door slide shut behind him as he carefully examined the hallway and began making his way towards the mess hall.

The halls were mostly empty and John was glad for it as he dashed from one to the other in search of where she could be. Finally, he spotted her not far from where he was heading, speaking to one of the science technicians John recognized from Rodney’s team. He darted behind a shadowed corner and watched her with anxious eyes, waiting for her to approach.

After a few moments, she finally finished speaking and began making her way towards him, greeting others she passed with a friendly good morning. When she was near him and practically isolated, John stealthily emerged from the dark corner and threw a hard hand over her mouth, pulling her into the shadow with him as she squealed into his smothering palm in surprise.

He threw her against the wall and removed his hand, quickly placing his mouth on hers devouring her in a heated frenzy. She grabbed his head and pulled him tighter as they hid in the shadow, trying to remain as silent as possible, just off the hall where people passed by oblivious to them.

He felt reckless and free, something he didn't often experience and it felt good. It felt liberating. It felt exhilarating being with her, loving her, and he couldn’t imagine how he had lived before as only her friend.

They pulled apart from their passionate embrace and she said breathlessly to him, “Is this how we will say good morning now?”

He smiled and pressed himself hard against her, panting quietly. “You bet your ass it is.”

After making sure the halls were once again empty, they carefully stepped out one by one and walked together towards the briefing room, a constant smile etched on both their faces. They were nearing the end of the living quarters when they heard a loud voice booming through the air not far away.

“DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!!” Ronon’s voice came like an angry roar of thunder. John and Teyla had hurriedly rounded the corner coming to a skidded stop just outside one of the living spaces, the one that belonged to Jennifer Keller. Two guards were standing tersely in front of Ronon who was dressed only in shorts and had obviously just woken, looking angrier than either had ever seen him.

His glowing eyes were fixed upon Sergeant Ray who was quietly leading the pretty doctor away from the scene, a guiding hand behind her back. She turned back towards him, a worried look across her paling face as she whimpered, “Ronon?”
          Last edited by MrsB108; 20 August 2007, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I JUST REMEMBERED....

Hey Y'all it Camy's anniversary in here tomorrow! I just remembered that! WE
            have to do something for her any of you have any suggestions?

Remember she said there had better be a party or something up in here!!

I put the that link in the newsletter what was it three weeks ago...but I do not have it bookmarked.

Nina-Do you still have it bookmarked? maybe we can do something with that! I don't do artwork so, that lets out a wallie by Elf;inc.

What do y'all think? We've got to do something! I think it is going to be two years for her!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

what about a lotta hugs and yays?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Misappropriations Part 6

Spoiler:

He awoke suddenly, his eyes snapping wide and taking a sharp breath. He squinted hard into the darkness, searching, remembering. ‘Where was she?’ he thought as he felt the warm bed with a wandering hand. Pulling the clean, white sheet back to reveal his bare body, he quickly rose and groped for a light he believed was somewhere to his right.

“Teyla?” he called softly into the dark, stumbling over something that felt like a shoe. He was beginning to get worried when she did not answer. From her window, he could see the first pink splinters of dawn slowly peeking from over the horizon and he gratefully located the desk lamp to his right, pulling its chain and quickly scanning the room.

If he were not in her quarters at this very moment, he might not have believed last night had actually transpired at all. It had been the most blurry, passionate, tender, important night of his life. Since he did not feel he could express to her what she meant to him verbally, he had channeled everything he could into his actions, hoping she would understand him, with each gentle stroke of hand, each burning kiss, each meaningful look of disbelief and awe that this was actually happening.

He quickly located some clothes and dressed, checking the time on his watch. One hour until they would meet for morning mission reports, the same as every other day. He ran from the room letting the door slide shut behind him as he carefully examined the hallway and began making his way towards the mess hall.

The halls were mostly empty and John was glad for it as he dashed from one to the other in search of where she could be. Finally, he spotted her not far from where he was heading, speaking to one of the science technicians John recognized from Rodney’s team. He darted behind a shadowed corner and watched her with anxious eyes, waiting for her to approach.

After a few moments, she finally finished speaking and began making her way towards him, greeting others she passed with a friendly good morning. When she was near him and practically isolated, John stealthily emerged from the dark corner and threw a hard hand over her mouth, pulling her into the shadow with him as she squealed into his smothering palm in surprise.

He threw her against the wall and removed his hand, quickly placing his mouth on hers devouring her in a heated frenzy. She grabbed his head and pulled him tighter as they hid in the shadow just off the hall where people passed by oblivious to them.

He felt reckless and free, a feeling he hardly knew and it felt good. It felt liberating. It felt exhilarating being with her, loving her, and he couldn’t imagine how he had lived before as only her friend.

They pulled apart from their passionate embrace and she said breathlessly to him, “Is this how we will say good morning now?”

He smiled and pressed himself hard against her, panting quietly. “You bet your ass it is.”

After making sure the halls were once again empty, they carefully stepped out one by one and walked together towards the briefing room, a constant smile etched on both their faces. They were nearing the end of the living quarters when they heard a loud voice booming through the air not far away.

“DON”T YOU TOUCH HER!!” Ronon’s voice came like an angry roar of thunder. John and Teyla had hurriedly rounded the corner coming to a skidded stop just outside one of the living spaces, the one that belonged to Jennifer Keller. Two guards were standing tersely in front of Ronon who was dressed only in shorts and had obviously just woken, looking angrier than either had ever seen him.

His glowing eyes were fixed upon Sergeant Ray who was quietly leading the pretty doctor away from the scene, a guiding hand behind her back. She turned back towards him, a worried look across her paling face as she whimpered, “Ronon?”
                AWWW CRAP!
                Spoiler:
                You are trying to kill me aren't you! NOW what is gonna happen! Give me MORE! I want MORE!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Misappropriations Part 6

Spoiler:

He awoke suddenly, his eyes snapping wide and taking a sharp breath. He squinted hard into the darkness, searching, remembering. ‘Where was she?’ he thought as he felt the warm bed with a wandering hand. Pulling the clean, white sheet back to reveal his bare body, he quickly rose and groped for a light he believed was somewhere to his right.

He threw her against the wall and removed his hand, quickly placing his mouth on hers devouring her in a heated frenzy. She grabbed his head and pulled him tighter as they hid in the shadow just off the hall where people passed by oblivious to them.

He felt reckless and free, a feeling he hardly knew and it felt good. It felt liberating. It felt exhilarating being with her, loving her, and he couldn’t imagine how he had lived before as only her friend.

“DON”T YOU TOUCH HER!!” Ronon’s voice came like an angry roar of thunder. John and Teyla had hurriedly rounded the corner coming to a skidded stop just outside one of the living spaces, the one that belonged to Jennifer Keller. Two guards were standing tersely in front of Ronon who was dressed only in shorts and had obviously just woken, looking angrier than either had ever seen him.

MrsB...

Spoiler:

This is absolutely the most amazing thing I've read by you, in MHO. It's so well written and the descriptions are incredible - John's reaction was absolutely so sweet and it was just so tender and heartfelt!

Also, the bit about John's bare body was fun to read...

Seriously, I am adoring this story, and I thought this snippet was incredible. I can't wait for more.
                  sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    I JUST REMEMBERED....

Hey Y'all it Camy's anniversary in here tomorrow! I just remembered that! WE
                    have to do something for her any of you have any suggestions?

Remember she said there had better be a party or something up in here!!

I put the that link in the newsletter what was it three weeks ago...but I do not have it bookmarked.

Nina-Do you still have it bookmarked? maybe we can do something with that! I don't do artwork so, that lets out a wallie by Elf;inc.

What do y'all think? We've got to do something! I think it is going to be two years for her!

umm, umm... how about we find a Happy Mother's Day picture somewhere and give it a JT twist somehow?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      what about a lotta hugs and yays?
                      Yes. But, we will have to bring out the big guns!!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

AWWW CRAP!
                        Spoiler:
                        You are trying to kill me aren't you! NOW what is gonna happen! Give me MORE! I want MORE!
                        I will, but probably not till tomorrow!!
                        Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                        MrsB...

Spoiler:

This is absolutely the most amazing thing I've read by you, in MHO. It's so well written and the descriptions are incredible - John's reaction was absolutely so sweet and it was just so tender and heartfelt!

Also, the bit about John's bare body was fun to read...

Seriously, I am adoring this story, and I thought this snippet was incredible. I can't wait for more.
                        Wow, Ruby, thats such a compliment man, thanks! This was one of those scenes we were just talking about that was in my head. All I gotta say is,
                        Spoiler:
                        Ronon's gonna be PISSED.

Comment

Yes. But, we will have to bring out the big guns!!
                          add a few "happy anniverseries" in huge letters?

Comment

I will, but probably not till tomorrow!!

Wow, Ruby, thats such a compliment man, thanks! This was one of those scenes we were just talking about that was in my head. All I gotta say is,
                            Spoiler:
                            Ronon's gonna be PISSED.
                            Can't wait to read it!!! That reminds me - I have no idea why everyone was doing it but here's my fave five SGA characters... a little surprising, perhaps.

1. John
                            2. Rodney
                            3. Ronon
                            4. Teyla
                            5. Carson

The top four are very very very close...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                              umm, umm... how about we find a Happy Mother's Day picture somewhere and give it a JT twist somehow?
                              That would be cool..To THREAD MOMMY...hehehe...
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Misappropriations Part 6

Spoiler:

WOOOOOOOWW
                                Spoiler:
                                It's gettin HOTTER ANA HOTTER in here......awwwwww poor Ronan and Keller,hope everything works out for them!

No. I had to get myself out the hole I dug myself into with that awful typing I did in your review....I was obviously was thinking way faster than my fingers were at that time. And, you know how fast I can respond to your posts! So,imagine...
                                I help dig ye outta the hole

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                LOL. You guys are cracking me up.

Ok. I'm off to try to do chpt six.
                                brb.
                                WOOHOO,nother chapter....is it done yet!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X