John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    NO. I was referring to Teyla about John she had take advantage of....
    LOL OOOhhhhhhh DUH. I get it now hahah MY BAD!!

Comment

Just imagine it was John thinking that alright! I did not mean for it to come out that way! OMG! That is too funny!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        oohhhhhhh righy o.....hmm dunno *scampers to check*
        hey Linda have another one *sets a huge mug of Thors Best in front of Linda*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Just imagine it was John thinking that alright! I did not mean for it to come out that way! OMG! That is too funny!
          HAHA I was cracking up saying YEAH GO ELF YOU DA PRIME MEAT MANNnnn

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            LOL On ff.net she left me a review calling herself Prime Meat and I cracked the hell up. I'm still cracking up. Do you have a smilie up your sleeve for Prime Meat Linda???

How's this for PRIME MEAT.......or did i interpret you wrong!
            sigpic

Comment

It was an awesome thing Sci,
              Spoiler:
              that was wonderfully heartbreaking to picture, just the way the stories should be.

LOL. Mostly I guess I'll write my stories and do quick posts if/when I can but mostly I'll just be watching you guys, so one of those guests will probably be me....
              Aww thanks Mrs.B.

Should I dare try to do Chpt 6? This is the major angst chpt.

Comment

HAHA I was cracking up saying YEAH GO ELF YOU DA PRIME MEAT MANNnnn
                Well you know what I was thinking about! Y'know you can't let a piece of prime Grade A steak just go to waste...She better eat it all up! It's too good to pass up on!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  hey Linda have another one *sets a huge mug of Thors Best in front of Linda*

Fwy,tank youzz Tey
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    that's the good stuff! *hic*

I am pleased that you like it
                    Tey: You're almost at 2000. Are you gonna start picking one of Camy's icon?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      How's this for PRIME MEAT.......or did i interpret you wrong!
                      OMG What is it? I thought a firefighter and MrB thinks its a pilgrim haha
                      Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Aww thanks Mrs.B.

Should I dare try to do Chpt 6? This is the major angst chpt.
                      YES!!! GO FOR IT!!!!WOO HOO BRING ON THE ANGST
                      Well you know what I was thinking about! Y'know you can't let a piece of prime Grade A steak just go to waste...She better eat it all up! It's too good to pass up on!
                      Your a RIOT Elf! Were you watching Rachel Ray today or something hahah

Comment

haha,it's a firefighter.....Gotta love a guy in uniform!!
                        sigpic

Comment

No. I had to get myself out the hole I dug myself into with that awful typing I did in your review....I was obviously was thinking way faster than my fingers were at that time. And, you know how fast I can respond to your posts! So,imagine...
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

LOL. You guys are cracking me up.

Ok. I'm off to try to do chpt six.
                            brb.

Comment

LOL. You guys are cracking me up.

Ok. I'm off to try to do chpt six.
                              brb.
                              Woohoo! Chapter 6 BABY!!!YES!!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Tey: You're almost at 2000. Are you gonna start picking one of Camy's icon?
                                I am? this fast??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X