X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    I posted this in the Galleria as well

i also made this one but it went wrong
    Donna- I really like the second one! You said you messed up on it. I do not think so. It makes Teyla is letting us know who is actually in her thoughts...
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      lol which one? yesterday's or todays?

I decided I'm going to try everyday to ask a question of merit, its worth a shot anyways I think
      Today. I hope he answers.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Today. I hope he answers.
        I hope he answers your question too! I saw it posted in the comments and thought it was perfect!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...87#post7001887

Hey Y'all- Here is a new thread here in characters and relationships asking Who
          is the HOTTEST guy in ATLANTIS!

Of course, I put Sheppard. But, Ronon would be second, Then, Lorne, then...you
          get the picture...

PS. Visuals are always nice to observe....
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Fury #6 (small one)

Spoiler:
            John sat on his bed in his darkened room with his hands folded neatly in his lap and his eyes on the blank white walls. It was night and only one small lamp cast a warm glow lighting up the space around him. He had packed his clothes and all his belongings, neatly rolling up his Johnny Cash poster and tucking away his football tapes.

All that was left now was to actually leave. He stared at the empty room and felt out of place. This place he had come to know as home, suddenly felt strange and foreign, and even good friends and adventurous exploring held little, if any, excitement for him.

His heart was excruciatingly heavy and it felt heavier with each item he packed, each memory remembered. He knew in the farthest reaches of his mind, he would never return to Atlantis, the pain would be too unbearable. He felt alone and hurt and the one person he would even consider telling his feelings to, was the same person who had just shattered his entire world.

He would leave in the morning and had decided not to say goodbye, 'I wouldn't even know what to say', he thought. The Daedelus was ready and so was he. Ready to forget he ever came to Atlantis, ready to forget he ever loved too late, ready to forget her beautiful face...

A knock came at the door and for a moment, John thought of letting them pass without answering but begrudgingly he rose and the door slid open to reveal the very last person he wanted to see.

Teyla
            Last edited by MrsB108; 16 August 2007, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              I think I am finally caught up now!

WHEW! It's good to be back in here!
              How's everyone been doing today?

My field trip to the Doctor's Office!
              Spoiler:
              Well, the doc's took forever. I was there for 2hrs. for all the question and answering of my med history. Can't they read! That's why I just brought my med
              record with me! There is to much crap to remember! Looks like November it the month for my surgery. If all goes well with insurance for pre-determination which can take up to a whole month for the company to reply back with decision. Hopefully, I will not have to appeal. I really do not think I will though. The dr was a riot with his thick spanish accent as he is from Spain! I loved hearing him speak! His name is funny too! I kid you not this is his name r. Ferrari! Now, all of you know Elfie has this really warped since of humor! Do you know how hard it was not to ask or say like the car, Right? Duh! But, Elf kept her wits about her and did not do it no matter how hard she had to bite her tongue! I had a Sheppard moment! All those snarky things he says to Mckay were coming to my mind! It went pretty good. The only thing that Elf did not enjoy was having to her pic taken from the front and side view like cattle going up on the block to be auctioned off!! That is what it felt like! MOOOOO! So humiliating! All the assistants in the office were thin like international Barbies except for the pregnant receptionist! I wish I had a wraith stunner for the small ones especially hearing them talk about what they were getting to eat and not having to diet and being able to eat anything they want!But, all in all , it really well! OH, HOW I
              WANT A KIT KAT BAR after that! But, the Elf did not succumb!!! Elfie is proud!
              I haven't had one in 6 months! So, yes, I am having withdrawals. Anywho, that my experience, happy isn't it~

I HATE going to the docs too,mmmmmmmmm Spanish *dreams*..............
              Ugh Barbie's.......You haven't had a kitkat in 6 months,man you must have some mental will power,i would be goin crazy by now....I've got to go to the Physio on Monday,the first day i'm on holiday....Does that suck or what!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm catching up. I'm on page 1678 now.

Congrats to all the milestones!

I'm quoting 'Common Ground' right now.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Fury #6 (small one)

Spoiler:
                  John sat on his bed in his darkened room with his hands folded neatly in his lap and his eyes on the blank white walls. It was night and only one small lamp cast a warm glow lighting up the space around him. He had packed his clothes and all his belongings, neatly rolling up his Johnny Cash poster and tucking away his football tapes.

All that was left now was to actually leave. He stared at the empty room and felt out of place. This place he had come to know as home, suddenly felt strange and foreign, and even good friends and adventurous exploring held little, if any, excitement for him.

His heart was excruciatingly heavy and it felt heavier with each item he packed, each memory remembered. He knew in the farthest reaches of his mind, he would never return to Atlantis, the pain would be too unbearable. He felt alone and hurt and the one person he would even consider telling his feelings to, was the same person who had shattered his heart and didn't even know it.

He would leave in the morning and had decided not to say goodbye, 'I wouldn't even know what to say', he thought. The Daedelus was ready and so was he. Ready to forget he ever came to Atlantis, ready to forget he ever loved too late, ready to forget her beautiful face...

A knock came at the door and for a moment, John thought of letting them pass without answering but begrudgingly he rose and the door slid open to reveal the very last person he wanted to see.

Teyla
                  YES! YES!
                  Spoiler:
                  No way was she going to let just pack up leave like a coward without making him talk to her first! GO Teyla! He better not tuck his tail between his legs and run away! NO,NO,NO! He has to face it!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

LINDA!!!! *pulls Linda into a big *

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      Thanks Scifan, I appreciate that alot!

I did laugh though once I got out of there! I kept hearing the cheesy Magnum,P.I. theme music in my head the whole time while he was revving the
                      Red Ferarri Testa Rossa! Pathetic, I know! I could not help myself!
                      Oh dear,that ain't good....It must've been really hard not to laugh when you were in there!

Fury #2

Spoiler:
                      John ran hard through the steely, dark overpass that he and Ronon frequented, sweat glistening on his forehead and his black t-shirt was stuck damp to his chest and back. While it was always deserted, the two men usually came here for exercise or some friendly competition, but this day John was here for a different reason.

His heart thumped loudly in his chest and his face was red and blotchy as he ran full speed down the long, shadowed corridor. He had thought perhaps, if he came to run, if he ran hard enough, that maybe, just maybe, his mind would rest, even for a moment, from the constant torment of thinking of her.

After running for over an hour, he knew this was not the answer. His thoughts were still completely focused on her and he still felt the sickening feeling deep in his stomach as if something dead inside was trying to claw its way out. He ran off the end of the walkway and continued running, careening through the halls of Atlantis towards his quarters, ignoring the friendly staff who greeted him as he passed hurriedly by.

He brushed his palm affront his entrance crystals and entered his room sullenly, removing his damp shirt over his head and tossing it carelessly onto the floor. He turned into the bathroom and grabbed the knob for the shower, yanking it sideways as jets of hot water streamed out onto the shower floor.

He padded slowly over to his sink and rested his shaking hands on either side, looking through the slowly fogging mirror into his miserable heavy eyes.

He let the refreshing steam wash over him as it flooded the room stealthily and he closed his eyes, trying to think of anything but her. But he simply couldn’t. And soon the image of her with another man, the image he had suffered all day long, of her and some unknown lover wrapped in each others arms pierced through his attempted serenity and poured a foul darkness into his heart like thick molten lava.

His knuckles turned white as he gripped the sink with a growing ferocity and the images in his mind of the happy couple grew and twisted, making even John feel nervous of his own monstrous reaction.

Suppressing his urge to slam his fist into the mirror, he removed the rest of his clothing and stepped into the scalding shower, letting the waves of heat run over him like an angry ocean.

He stood there silent and his anger began to melt into something else.

Confusion.

Why do I even care? She’s a member of my team, my good friend…….We’ve never been together, not like that anyways…..she has no bond to me………….so why does it feel like the end of the world??

Spoiler:
                      Come on John.....Just go talk to her....when's Teyla coming into the story!!!!
                      p.s.i'm catching up on pages so if this has already happened just ignore this post MrsB

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      Okay...

Can you guys imagine if it's BATES!? I mean, what could he possibly say to him...

Spoiler:
                      Um yeah, Bates, you know all those times that you questioned my personal feelings for Teyla....

I have to have a fic with this...Guys, get going!
                      That's who i was thinking of,i liked Bates.....He was mean and you felt like decking the guy most of the time but i still liked him,he brought the protective side of John out!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        I HATE going to the docs too,mmmmmmmmm Spanish *dreams*..............
                        Ugh Barbie's.......You haven't had a kitkat in 6 months,man you must have some mental will power,i would be goin crazy by now....I've got to go to the Physio on Monday,the first day i'm on holiday....Does that suck or what!
                        That bites, on your vacation too! I think I would have to find something else to do like jury duty or something....At least you paid here (US) if you are selected!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Fury #6 (small one)

Spoiler:

His heart was excruciatingly heavy and it felt heavier with each item he packed, each memory remembered. He knew in the farthest reaches of his mind, he would never return to Atlantis, the pain would be too unbearable. He felt alone and hurt and the one person he would even consider telling his feelings to, was the same person who had shattered his heart and didn't even know it.

Teyla

Ah yes of course you just had to end it there *lol*
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh she better talk some sense into him...there is just no way she is going to let him leave ,,especially leave her and never return to Atlantis... Teyla...talk your man out of the funk he's gotten himself into... if he actually get on the Deadalus in the morning,,,then he is a darn coward...haven't he learned a darn thing in PG... *lol*

Ah yes and keep it up...can't wait to read more...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Great update... MrsB.... You have me biting my nails in anticipation..

Spoiler:
                            I hope Teyla talks some sense into John and tells him he's behaving like as ass. What about Atlantis and his team.. how can he just up and run... he has responsibilities... Go Teyla...
                            sigpic

Comment

JT wallie of our beautiful duo...

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                JT wallie of our beautiful duo...

Spoiler:
                                Awww...how cute is that
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan