John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    'Cause you like to talk. Ooops! Did I say that I loud? LOL. JK. Said all in love.

GNB: Do we have to wait 'til Monday to see you again?
    Hey Scifan! Here is a gift for you! Get real close when you look too!

Spoiler:

You know you love me...
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      I'm very sad and find myself way too funny:

Spoiler:

HA HA HA!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      You do that! And, remember have fun! Just ask YappiChick! She loves doing them so much that she has made sigs of her motivational posters! If you click on
      the bottom of her sig where the question is it will take you right to the ones she has created! She is truly addicted....
      You know, it's really quite sad. Especially when I start laughing. My hubby just looks at me and shakes his head.

What can I say? I love being witty.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

QUESTION:

Why does always seem like I sound an instruction manual when all the rest of you can explain thing in just a few words?

Mine are always like small books!
        He he, it's like playing Zork (if any of y'all ever played it) and you type the command: verbose. And it replies: Maximum verbosity.

He he...Elf, dear, we love your verbosity!
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          HA HA HA!

You know, it's really quite sad. Especially when I start laughing. My hubby just looks at me and shakes his head.

What can I say? I love being witty.
          He would not have you any other way though! If you weren't witty and stopped making the posters I would be worried that you are sick...
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

He would not have you any other way though! If you weren't witty and stopped making the posters I would be worried that you are sick...
            Well, they are a lot easier to make than writing a fic...
            sigpic

Comment

hmmmmm..... what type of fight should take place between Teyla and Adra? should it be....

Spoiler:
              1) a battle of words
              2) a battle of minds(recently Ascended vs Orici)
              3) a fist fight
              4) a battle of wits
              5) all of the above

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                hmmmmm..... what type of fight should take place between Teyla and Adra? should it be....

Spoiler:
                1) a battle of words
                2) a battle of minds(recently Ascended vs Orici)
                3) a fist fight
                4) a battle of wits
                5) all of the above
                My choice, of course, 5, all of the above!...
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Well, they are a lot easier to make than writing a fic...
                  Yeah they are. Even I can do them!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

My choice, of course, 5, all of the above!...
                    somehow I knew the answer to that!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yeah they are. Even I can do them!
                      Have you ever considered writing a fic? I think you would do a totally good job (though I would worry about the welfare of John )
                      sigpic

Comment

Have you ever considered writing a fic? I think you would do a totally good job (though I would worry about the welfare of John )
                        I for one worry about Teyla in ALL of my Atlantis stories! every story I have has Teyla getting whumped some way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                          Howdy-ho, how's everyone doing? Hope you're all well! So... what have I missed? I had a very quick look at JM's blog and saw the pic of JF with the guitar (drool)... please let them work Sheppard playing a guitar into the show!! Please!!

Also
                          Spoiler:
                          Shep's wife! Yay! So excited about that! Though if Teyla isn't in the episode it won't be as great as it could be. Ah well, should still be good.

I come bearing gifts. Well, one anyway. I wrote this while sunning myself next to a pool...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3717779/1/Jealousy

Hope y'all like it. It's completely pointless and silly, but what the hey.
                          Welcome Back Ruby!!!!...how was spain, did you learn any spanish????.

I totally loved your fic!!! thanks for posting it!!.

Spoiler:
                          I love jealous Teyla and John! LOL!. I love the twist at the end, too cute!.

Also Congrats for 300 posts!!! YAY!!!
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

oh guys......

*is shifty eyed towards post count*

*does the Hapo Car Horn honk*

Spoiler:
                            HONK HONK

Comment

I am too much of an perfectionist for that. I have tried not SGA but other original things and I am so hypercritical if it is not perfect I do not finish it.
                              I am better at reviewing fics than creating them. It is nothing to brainstorm and stuff it getting down so that it makes sense. I am much better at music! I stick to that! With that being, if you hit a wrong note or something you can chalk it up as "I was doing the backing vocals and harmony....it will not happen again..
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                It's great to see that we come out supporting eachother

Spoiler:
                                Yeah he most likely answered the question that way since the person who asked it worded it that way...since last time he was asked about the thing,,,he said she'll make an appereance... so hopefully it's a one time deal..one scene... not taking over the epi..since I really can't picture her being the sole reason to why is the guy he is today... the *whatever* attitude he had doesn't make it sound like it was to focus of his attention or his life anymore... so hopefully after that epi I don't have to see her again...he'll go back to Atlantis ... saying goodbye to earth since he haven't felt that's home anymore.. and he wakes up and goes after the woman he truly wants and that he has found on his very first mission in PG.... well I can dream can't I ?? *lol*

Spoiler:
                                I took the Reunite as like Scifan said, meaning like they will see each other in that episode but i hope that's it. I really don't see him going back specifically for her, i doubt she is that important unless they do the "having a kid he doesn't know" scenario which i really doubt they will do. I'm hoping something more in the lines of MrsB's story where do to whatever circumstances he has to go back to earth, he runs into her and of course, just like you said, it's a one time deal, goes back to earth and back to Teyla!. Either way, i'm not excited about this episode so i guess we will see if it's any good but yeah, i don't have any high expectations. Just as long as it's not badly made like TRW.
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X