John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    I've only read one sheyla fic is anyone here writing one? (just wondering )
    my fics are both sheyla and mcweir, carson/ofc, aiden/ofc.. and im a lil lazy to get the links... (i post to ff.net.. look for CKO/JLF) its an AU SGA SERIES takin place after 38 minutes
    sigpic

Comment

the dreaded page 2! okay fanfiction.net has over 700 atlantis stories and some really good sheyla! P.s. helios has some sheyla to.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
        I have just watched "Letters From Pegasus" and thought about a scene, I will include spoilers now so if you've not seen the episode sorry.

Spoiler:

When Teyla and Sheppard are hiding on the PJ on the planet and Teyla said she is staying, I thought it would have been good for the directors to have got Sheppard to grab her by the vest and say what he said like "no your not". This then would have given us two interpretations of the reason he grabbed her, a: he is command and she follows his orders or b: he didn't want her to stay behind and risk her life as he likes her alot. Just a thought

Is there any particular scene in any episodes who wished could have been changed or a line added to engage the hint of a relationship between Teyla and Sheppard.

last and not least - I am thinking of joining this thread now - as I think something should happen soon between the two. :-)

Hmm, that could have been a good Idea, But I haven't seen LFP yet, so I can't really comment on that.

Maybe a little hint of something in Suspicion, he was defending her a lot in that one already though I can't really think of a episode though that I wish something would have been added or changed, here in the US we haven't seen that many.

Yes! please do join this thread, there are only four of us right now shipping for such a great couple!!

BTW, Love the sig!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

am lookin for my links... give me a while.. so ya'lls can read some sheyla fics...
          sigpic

Comment

i've been survaying the weir/shep ship thread (our name is soooooooo much cooler!) and it appears they don't like Teyla! (for the most part anyway) more research is needed.

Comment

i've been survaying the weir/shep ship thread (our name is soooooooo much cooler!) and it appears they don't like Teyla! (for the most part anyway) more research is needed.
              It's not that we don't like her, it's more of the feeling that she is underdeveloped.

I don't think TPTB have explored her role as the leader of the Athosians (I've only seen up to Before I Sleep, this might change come the Gift). If they didn't mention that she was the leader, I would have thought that Halling was.

Comment

man, i missed a bunch!!!

lol....LOVE the sheyla sig (paint is good for some things )

welcome, Warrior

haven't seen letters from pegasus yet here either... and since there was almost NO sheyla at all in before i sleep, there ain't much to discuss on that front....

and Blue, i have heard she gets much development in the gift as well here's hopin

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  man, i missed a bunch!!!

lol....LOVE the sheyla sig (paint is good for some things )

welcome, Warrior

haven't seen letters from pegasus yet here either... and since there was almost NO sheyla at all in before i sleep, there ain't much to discuss on that front....

and Blue, i have heard she gets much development in the gift as well here's hopin
                  Yeah, I accidently (really) read a spoiler for the Gift, and after yelling "Spoilers! God my eyes!" I thought that was interesting twist (but I know nothing beyond that). Now am waiting patiently (dammit Marco!) to watch the rest of the season. I just remind myself it took a while for Teal'c to be fully developed.
                  Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 19 February 2005, 06:06 PM.

Comment

yeah, i read mini-spoilers for that episode, but it only gave me enough info to know thatwe have a mega character plot twist for teyla... can't wait though

Comment

I make no apologies I don't like Teyla. I don't like how she's lacked developement or credibility, I find her wardrobe silly, and much of her backstory contradictory to the way she has been written.

But I'm not a demographic that Teyla is meant to attract. So I'll live.

Anyway I'll go back to my own ship.

Comment

lol.... i don't care how silly the wardrobe is... i STILL want that skirt she wears stick-fighting

Comment

lol.... i don't care how silly the wardrobe is... i STILL want that skirt she wears stick-fighting
                          mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm short leather [thinking] this is a pg forum this is a pg forum this is a pg forum but...... [/thinking]

Comment

yeah, i read mini-spoilers for that episode, but it only gave me enough info to know thatwe have a mega character plot twist for teyla... can't wait though
                            I wish I handen't read the sonopsis but I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO curious!

Comment

I wish I handen't read the sonopsis but I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO curious!
                              You think your spoiled? I read the transcript!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X