Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    ROF! You have the CAMYTIS TOO!!!!!!
    Girl Elfie is serioulsy having the CAMYTIS!!

You know sometimes we can be a lil' slow but, we get it in the end!

That is why they all love us so much!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Camy go to bed! kleave the coffee til morning when you really need it!
      OH, GOSH! I"m all wired now!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Girl Elfie is serioulsy having the CAMYTIS!!

You know sometimes we can be a lil' slow but, we get it in the end!

That is why they all love us so much!
        WHO YOU CALLING SLOW!!!!!!!????HUH?????? Where the hell is my bat!!!

ROF!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Camy, leave at leasty half a tank of coffee in that truck would ya? I'm betting that thing that Elf makes post 3K before S4 starts!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Oh, Gosh...I just thought of something..maybe Blue was right...maybe that scene with
            Spoiler:
            the hug is Teyla going to John and Telling him about her pregnancy.

Oh my...I think I"m going to feel really sad for these two not knowing how they truly feel for each other...*sniff* when deep down inside they only want to be with the other...

This is all Mrs. B's fault..she wanted all this angst!

Alright, I"m leaving....thanks guys! I feel so much better.

ELff...I have no idea how to help you with that condition! LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              OH, gosh! Now, Stephie...she had no clue...she has no clue as to what she's saying...

Scifan...take that back! Take it back now....before you get whipped by the FARSCAPIANS in here!

I have the entire Series sitting in front of me cause say some people here think and I am a strong believer ....*NOT* that it is better than JT....

LOL
              LOL. I'll always love the ships between J/S, D/V and C/A. I love alot of shows with different ships and like Steph, I've pretty muched pegged them, but maybe not in a few eps, but probably season one. Depending on the story. Steph. I liked Lee and Amanda too.

Spoiler:
              This just my opinion, but the tone John give to Larrin is simular to the tone he does for the CG Wraith. He was sarcastic, but coopertive and reasonable, but not really wanting a long term bond either. Work together now and go away later. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                LOL! Beware the wrath of Cyn and SC! Just kidding! We're huge SGA and Farscape fans. But completely different feels to the relationships and to the show themselves. Can't really compare...

How's that for a diplomatic answer?

Okay, now I'm really off!
                I was sad to see the show end and I'm glad that the fans force the hand of tptb to do the movie. I love how they wrapped it up. I cried too.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  This just my opinion, but the tone John give to Larrin is simular to the tone he does for the CG Wraith. He was sarcastic, but coopertive and reasonable, but not really wanting a long term bond either. Work together now and go away later. LOL
                  add this....

Spoiler:
                  Mett again and last man standing wins... or is that just me?

GAH!! you guys post so darned MUCH I'm NEVER gonna get this chapter for Unbreakable done!

or for that matter EVER finish the Trilogy

I think we need the hotline!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Well Yall hate to leave this party!

We have a pretty full house tonight too!
                    I will see you in the morning! I've got to finish the newsletter so I will be in and
                    out all day!

Night y'all! Elf
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
                      Ever the diplomat.....
                      The relationship on Farscape was/is totally different to the one we love on Atlantis...and i am glad, otherwise i would be sitting there watching and comparing them to each other....

Thanks for the Rachel interview people....all i can say is FANTASTIC!! hope it lives up to it a little!
                      I will agree on that. C/A was fairly quick and very passionate once it started. Crighton didn't seem to mind to put his feelings out where JohnS. does and Aeryn did too. I loved all the story twists they did for the show and the two of them. I loved their happy ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        add this....

Spoiler:
                        Mett again and last man standing wins... or is that just me?

GAH!! you guys post so darned MUCH I'm NEVER gonna get this chapter for Unbreakable done!

or for that matter EVER finish the Trilogy

I think we need the hotline!
                        Spoiler:
                        I believe he said,"All bets are off." And the wraith laughed. There was a silent rescept, but nothing more. IMO

Comment

I only saw that episode once, so my mind is not right on the details like it should be *goes to work on chapter one of Unbreakable before the little furry brain is turned to mush*
                          Last edited by Princess Awinita; 09 August 2007, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Thanks Steph and Suz! you guys always make me feel better when it comes to some of the spoilers we get! LOL!. For the most part, i was excited about the news that
                            Spoiler:
                            John may show jealousy because of her pregnancy and there relationship because that means there are feelings their that are not just friendship but something more but it did cross my mind why would he be jealous unless the baby was from another guy, so yeah, i got a little worried like Camy. You and me Camy, we do tend to worry a lot about our fav ship! LOL! because i was thinking the same thing you were!. But now reading Stephs and Suz's point of view, i feel a lot better but yeah, i still wont be totally comfortable until the show actually airs.
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              It seems like a pretty recent interview... and I think it's nice that Joe and Rachel talk to eachother about what they think and feel,,,and on aspects of their characters relationship
                              Thanks Nina!, after reading the whole interview, i noticed they had just post it in August so yeah, it's new although it looks like the interview was done a lot earlier than when it was published. I agree, it is nice to know that they talk about there characters in relation to there relationship!.
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

WOW .. You've all been busy again. Great convo... havn't had a chance to read RL's interview but from the sound of it looks like it's pretty positive for our ship...

Spoiler:
                                So JM has confirmed that the backstory ep will feature John's ex wife.. I was really hoping I would be wrong. This is why I really was never bothered about backstory as I had a feeling that this is the only thing the writers can come up. So we'll get a whole ep about John and his ex. I guess she must be ill or in some trouble otherwise why does he come back to see her now and not before. Sunday sounded like it was something he was over and done with but I guess if she is in danger or ill then Shep must obviously still care in some way. I'm not worried at all that this will effect our ship but I just don't see the need for something like this at all... Marriages don't work out for loads of reasons and I can't see us learning anything new about John just because he has to go and revisit a past relationship..... I would have much preferred to see an action packed ep or some insight into why the military feel the way they do about Shep. I also like Shep being a bit mysterious and couldn't care less about who he dated or married or what his childhood was like... I want to know more about the man we have now.. I want to see his relationships expanded upon with the NEW people that have entered his life and see how they have changed him....

I'm away for about a week so I hope you will all continue to vote in the various games..

Favourte kiss Daniel/Vala are catching up to us again!!
                                Best ship episode game
                                Best Sheppard ep
                                Best Teyla ep
                                Best hairdo

Maybe Nina and Camy can post their links... thanks guys.

Well see you all soon...

Long live John and Teyla....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X