John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    Congrats Scifan on 2000!!!! YAY!!! You Rock!

Your new avatar is soooo pretty!!!, I love it!!!. Congrats again!!!!

Congrats Camy on 9000!!! WOW!!! that is Amazing!!
    Thanks Mayra.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Alright here you go! I warning all you it is very cheesy!

Here it goes...

Spoiler:
      LOL. You're so naughty to Rodney. hee hee.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the congrats. If I missed anyone. Sorry.

Thanks for all the links today. I'll be going to bed a happy girl.

Spoiler:
        Especially hearing John starting to get jealous.

Comment

CONGRATS CAMY ON 9000 BIG ONES!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

YOU GET DANCIN' JOES!!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            From an Rachel interview....hrmm got to say,,,just by reading this by accident over in a thread... I'm in a little better mood after ranting about the ex-wife...

Small piece of it...(I got to say I'm really liking JF, Like that was news *lol* but I love what he talked with Rachel about a sertain thing )
            Spoiler:

With the father's identity unknown, could those Wraith genes affect her unborn baby?

"Well it will. In the episode we are shooting right now, it plays in quite a bit."

In addition, Teyla and Sheppard have undeniably shared a special bond, perhaps even bordering on romantic feelings, and her circumstances will only strengthen that relationship..

"We shot a scene a couple of days ago and Joe [Flanigan] and I were talking about the whole pregnancy. He said, 'You know what I think is going on is there is a lot of jealousy in terms of my own character and what that means for the two of them and their relationship. It is going to be interesting.'"

Full interview here..
            http://www.scifiquest.com/stargateat...teatlantis.php
            LOL...i'm telling you we are killing each other...this is like an emotional roller coaster ride...one minute we are depressing ourselves and slitting our wrists, and the next we are jumping up and down.

Spoiler:
            Now why would Sheppard be jealous?

Thanks everyone on my milestone! Jeepers! You guys are never going to catch up! LOL

WOOHOOO! congrats Scifan! WOOHOOOO!

Elff...LOVE the Poster...but do you know that you mispelled Hospital?
            sigpic

Comment

It seems like a pretty recent interview... and I think it's nice that Joe and Rachel talk to eachother about what they think and feel,,,and on aspects of their characters relationship
              No wonder they are so insync on screen..they talk about it and they know how the other feels.

Now you guys before I call it a night, you have to share with me why you think John would be

Spoiler:
              jealous? Does that indicate that there is another one in Teyla's life? Why would he be jealous? that he didn't father the baby? If this was not a normal pregnancy why would he be jealous? how can that make them closer?

I"m confused! HELP!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey there Sheyla fans!

I have a new fan film called "Shipper Wars" that is a mockumentary about if people behaved in the streets as they do on the net. About 2 people have found it insulting and the others hilarious (as far as I know), so consider yourself forewarned! But please feel free to check it out!

Shipper Wars

Part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z7rhTIqJKas
                Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5SvndWjaUgQ
                Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MPm5pPHxrGs

Much love, laughter and light!
                Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  LOL...i'm telling you we are killing each other...this is like an emotional roller coaster ride...one minute we are depressing ourselves and slitting our wrists, and the next we are jumping up and down.

Spoiler:
                  Now why would Sheppard be jealous?

Thanks everyone on my milestone! Jeepers! You guys are never going to catch up! LOL

WOOHOOO! congrats Scifan! WOOHOOOO!

Elff...LOVE the Poster...but do you know that you mispelled Hospital?
                  Yes. I edited it. I saw after I posted it! Thanks!

Just remember your 2 yr anniversary is coming up August 21st. be nice....

Yes. It is me who will the slit my wrists if some of this stuff happens.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Yes. I edited it. I saw after I posted it! Thanks!

Just remember your 2 yr anniversary is coming up August 21st. be nice....

Yes. It is me who will the slit my wrists if some of this stuff happens.
                    Ooopps. Sorry, I thought I was being nice...*wink*
                    sigpic

Comment

From an Rachel interview....hrmm got to say,,,just by reading this by accident over in a thread... I'm in a little better mood after ranting about the ex-wife...

Small piece of it...(I got to say I'm really liking JF, Like that was news *lol* but I love what he talked with Rachel about a sertain thing )
                      Spoiler:

With the father's identity unknown, could those Wraith genes affect her unborn baby?

"Well it will. In the episode we are shooting right now, it plays in quite a bit."

In addition, Teyla and Sheppard have undeniably shared a special bond, perhaps even bordering on romantic feelings, and her circumstances will only strengthen that relationship..

"We shot a scene a couple of days ago and Joe [Flanigan] and I were talking about the whole pregnancy. He said, 'You know what I think is going on is there is a lot of jealousy in terms of my own character and what that means for the two of them and their relationship. It is going to be interesting.'"

Full interview here..
                      http://www.scifiquest.com/stargateat...teatlantis.php
                      Ohhh, great article!!! Thank you!!!!!! Can I just say YAY again!!!! Can't wait for season four!!!! Love the whole jealousy comment!!!

Spoiler:
                      Although I have to admit it also makes me a tad nervous as it suggests there could be something or someone for him to be jealous of. Which while I love the jealousy thing and it would be even more AWESOME confirmation of John's feelings, I really don't want to see Teyla's pregnancy be just from some random guy. As we've discussed before, that is entirely out of character for her and would be extremely disappointing to see. I've firmly believed all along there will be a twist to this pregnancy and some of her other comments hint to this as well, so I still believe it, but little things like this still make me nervous until it all finally airs and we know for sure!
                      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Ooopps. Sorry, I thought I was being nice...*wink*
                        We'll see. You just have to wait...until then.
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                          Ohhh, great article!!! Thank you!!!!!! Can I just say YAY again!!!! Can't wait for season four!!!! Love the whole jealousy comment!!!

Spoiler:
                          Although I have to admit it also makes me a tad nervous as it suggests there could be something or someone for him to be jealous of. Which while I love the jealousy thing and it would be even more AWESOME confirmation of John's feelings, I really don't want to see Teyla's pregnancy be just from some random guy. As we've discussed before, that is entirely out of character for her and would be extremely disappointing to see. I've firmly believed all along there will be a twist to this pregnancy and some of her other comments hint to this as well, so I still believe it, but little things like this still make me nervous until it all finally airs and we know for sure!
                          OH, Steph...you've confirmed my fears....
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Nina!!! you just made my day after reading the Ex-wife thing!. How old is this interview...do you know????

Spoiler:
                            I want to know who the "father" is already! LOL!!. Oh and a jealous Shep is always good!
                            It's a new interview that was just posted, but most likely the actual interview took place a little while ago. That is typical of interviews and her comments make it sound like they were while filming episodes that have now already been filmed according to JM's blog.

Comment

LOL!!! yup

Spoiler:
                              It was kinda funny a little because it was kinda one of those looks like you know, when your sitting around friends and someone is totally oblivious to whats REALLY going on and all you can do is do that little turn to your friend, give each other that LOOK... that says, this person doesn't have a clue whats to come! LOL!
                              Exactly! LOL!

Comment

OH, Steph...you've confirmed my fears....
                                LOL! I'm just being realistic and considering all possibilities. We really won't know anything for sure until it airs. But there are far more comments and hints pointing away from this fear than towards it, so I still think it will all be fine in the end. I've been right more times than I've been wrong, so we'll see what happens! In fact, I've only been wrong twice! About Poor Carson's fate and now about the Ex, so I still have faith in my own perceptions, hehe. When it comes to J/T or to any other couple I've shipped in over 15 years (I started young, LOL!), I've never been wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X