• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to all milestoners...

Blue - Love your new sig..
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Humph,i gotta go,my Brother wants on the comp!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WendyJ View Post
        Woof i like that banner Scifan.
        Thanks. It was a gift from Camy. I'll be getting a new one in 62 posts and a new icon!! Woohoo!!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

I agree. Your sig is HOT Blue!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Thanks. It was a gift from Camy. I'll be getting a new one in 62 posts and a new icon!! Woohoo!!
            You'll be getting those posts probably before the end of the night...
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Awesome sig Blue.
              Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Thanks guys...

Donna .... I'll try and come on a bit later but I should be doing a million other things at the moment as I'm going away for a week on friday morning .
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                You'll be getting those posts probably before the end of the night...
                LOL. I'm not as talkative as you. Tomorrow at best.

Comment

I wish I was as talkative as you Elf, only thing is I gotta finish this chapter before the possible vacation.... gah

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

LOL. I'm not as talkative as you. Tomorrow at best.
                    That'll be early tomorrow morning!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      I wish I was as talkative as you Elf, only thing is I gotta finish this chapter before the possible vacation.... gah
                      I'm getting the talking done now. I will not be here tonight. So, I have to make up for the time I will not be here...
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

yes well, the main way I started going up in the post number was when I started I started in my owners thread

also I tend to notice that I am most likely going to be at 1K posts when S4 starts! darn!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I've been meaning to post this for awhile. I know it's DH, but in the beginning he picks on JF. It's funny. (Joe's not there to defend himself.) LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04upoZYMxDk

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            yes well, the main way I started going up in the post number was when I started I started in my owners thread

also I tend to notice that I am most likely going to be at 1K posts when S4 starts! darn!
                            The only reason Elf gets so far is because she bounces around alot more threads. I just mostly stick with JT, that's why I'm slower.

Comment

I've been meaning to post this for awhile. I know it's DH, but in the beginning he picks on JF. It's funny. (Joe's not there to defend himself.) LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04upoZYMxDk
                              *lol* Poor guy... seems he is always picked on
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

The only reason Elf gets so far is because she bounces around alot more threads. I just mostly stick with JT, that's why I'm slower.
                                I normally stick with Teyla threads or quote threads or the off topic stuff(which is why my post count is so low compaired to yours!)

Comment

Working...
                                X