John Sheppard is my happy place
    Hugs
    Wendy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Thanks Linda.

Here's a little something that came to mind. Just for fun. I don't have a title.

Spoiler:

John is sitting on his bed in his quarters. The lights are off and he has a beer in his hand. The door opens and Ronon walks in, “Hey.”
      John looks up at Ronon, “Hey.” He returns hanging his head down and looking at his beer.
      “I just heard about Teyla. Are you ok?” ask Ronon in a soft concerning tone.
      John gives a deep sigh, “Yea, I’m ok. She just told me during the quarantine. She says she doesn't remember how it happened.”
      “You mean you don’t believe her?” responds Ronon.
      John makes a face and stares into his mug as he swirls the last bit of his beer, “You know I want to believe her. She’s never really lied before, but how can you not know? I don’t even know why it’s bothering so much. It’s not like it’s any of my business.”
      “Now who’s lying? You know why this is bothering you. It’s because you what her to be with you. You hate the idea that she was with someone else and that she’s having their baby. What if this wasn’t consensual? Wouldn’t she remember if it was something she wanted?” scolds Ronon.
      John looks up at Ronon with a surprise look on his face, “I never thought about that. And you’re wrong about how I feel.”
      Ronon smiles as he sits next to John, “Who are you trying to kid. I see how you look at her. I see how she looks at you and others see it too. She was trying to hide it, but I saw her crying just before I got here. I think she was going to her quarters.” Ronon gets up and starts heading toward the door. “Tell her John. Tell her how you feel. She needs you and you know it. She already feels alone because of her people, do you want to make it worse?” He walks out and leaves John in the darkness.
      John waits a long time before he gets the nerves to see Teyla. He was so cold to her when she told him and the sadness of her face nearly broke his heart. He didn’t mean to, but it just came out that way. He knew that Ronon was right and he had to tell her. He finally gets up, walks out of his room and towards hers.
      John waves his hand over the crystals to sound the door chimes and hears a faint, “Come in.” from Teyla. She hides her face as she wipes her tears away. When she turns around she is surprised to see that it was John.
      John walks closer to her and takes her hand, “Teyla, I’m so sorry for being a jerk. I… I guess I was just…” He couldn’t say it. He starts to turn back to the door, but Teyla grabs his arm.
      “You were what John? What is it that you want to say?” she pleads.
      “I was jealous! I guess I got jealous think of you with someone else and having someone else’s baby.” He hangs his head in shame, but she takes her hand and lifts up his chin. Her eyes meet his and she gives him a smile. “Tonight Ronon made me see something that I tried to keep buried.” He pauses, “ I love you Teyla Emmagan.” There he said it.
      Her smile became bigger, “I love you too John Sheppard. That is why it pained me to tell you. I wish I knew more.”
      John takes her in his arm and comforts her tightly. He whispers in her ear, “I will be here for you. No matter what.” They both close their eyes and enjoy each other’s embrace.
      The End.

awwwwwww,so sweet i was almost crying!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WendyJ View Post
        Hi Guys

Just saying a quick hello as i have been able to get online tonight YAY

Hugs
        Wendy
        Hey Wendy!!! How are you doing?

Comment

Thanks Linda.

Here's a little something that came to mind. Just for fun. I don't have a title.

Spoiler:

John is sitting on his bed in his quarters. The lights are off and he has a beer in his hand. The door opens and Ronon walks in, “Hey.”
          John looks up at Ronon, “Hey.” He returns hanging his head down and looking at his beer.
          “I just heard about Teyla. Are you ok?” ask Ronon in a soft concerning tone.
          John gives a deep sigh, “Yea, I’m ok. She just told me during the quarantine. She says she doesn't remember how it happened.”
          “You mean you don’t believe her?” responds Ronon.
          John makes a face and stares into his mug as he swirls the last bit of his beer, “You know I want to believe her. She’s never really lied before, but how can you not know? I don’t even know why it’s bothering so much. It’s not like it’s any of my business.”
          “Now who’s lying? You know why this is bothering you. It’s because you what her to be with you. You hate the idea that she was with someone else and that she’s having their baby. What if this wasn’t consensual? Wouldn’t she remember if it was something she wanted?” scolds Ronon.
          John looks up at Ronon with a surprise look on his face, “I never thought about that. And you’re wrong about how I feel.”
          Ronon smiles as he sits next to John, “Who are you trying to kid. I see how you look at her. I see how she looks at you and others see it too. She was trying to hide it, but I saw her crying just before I got here. I think she was going to her quarters.” Ronon gets up and starts heading toward the door. “Tell her John. Tell her how you feel. She needs you and you know it. She already feels alone because of her people, do you want to make it worse?” He walks out and leaves John in the darkness.
          John waits a long time before he gets the nerves to see Teyla. He was so cold to her when she told him and the sadness of her face nearly broke his heart. He didn’t mean to, but it just came out that way. He knew that Ronon was right and he had to tell her. He finally gets up, walks out of his room and towards hers.
          John waves his hand over the crystals to sound the door chimes and hears a faint, “Come in.” from Teyla. She hides her face as she wipes her tears away. When she turns around she is surprised to see that it was John.
          John walks closer to her and takes her hand, “Teyla, I’m so sorry for being a jerk. I… I guess I was just…” He couldn’t say it. He starts to turn back to the door, but Teyla grabs his arm.
          “You were what John? What is it that you want to say?” she pleads.
          “I was jealous! I guess I got jealous think of you with someone else and having someone else’s baby.” He hangs his head in shame, but she takes her hand and lifts up his chin. Her eyes meet his and she gives him a smile. “Tonight Ronon made me see something that I tried to keep buried.” He pauses, “ I love you Teyla Emmagan.” There he said it.
          Her smile became bigger, “I love you too John Sheppard. That is why it pained me to tell you. I wish I knew more.”
          John takes her in his arm and comforts her tightly. He whispers in her ear, “I will be here for you. No matter what.” They both close their eyes and enjoy each other’s embrace.
          The End.
          NICE Scifan!
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by WendyJ View Post
            Hi Guys

Just saying a quick hello as i have been able to get online tonight YAY

Hugs
            Wendy
            Hello WendyJ!

Welcome to JT family or Welcome BACK to us!!!!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Hello WendyJ
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                awwwwwww,so sweet i was almost crying!
                Thanks Linda and Maffieg. I guess I'm just in one of those moods.

Comment

Didn't JM say something about....
                  Spoiler:
                  Teyla and about her becoming a Wraith or a Wraith Queen. Did I read that wrong or was he pulling out legs.... Again.
                  I for one hope
                  Spoiler:
                  That she becomes a Drone and not a standard Wraith or Hive Queen, that way everyone can nuts trying to get her back to normal and dope her up on the retrovirus .... then again that's a bad idea...

though it might explain that if JM is pulling our legs it would explain why I'm on the floor all of a sudden

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey thanks guys for liking my stories!!

im trying to piece together all the little clippets and things ive written and theres one I just cannot find.

Spoiler:
                    it was a heated argument between j/t about john telling her she doesnt have to throw her and ronon in his face and teyla ends up slapping him and it gets all freakin dramatic and he kisses her telling her they cant be together

Anyone remember it? well if you come across it will ya let me know? i'd really appreciate it - Thanks peeps

and hey WENDY!!

Comment

Didn't JM say something about....
                      Spoiler:
                      Teyla and about her becoming a Wraith or a Wraith Queen. Did I read that wrong or was he pulling out legs.... Again.
                      Yes. He did say something to this effect. But, I can't remember when it was.
                      It something to do with a Wraith queen or hive or something and that she would
                      be darker. I could be mistaken.
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        I for one hope
                        Spoiler:
                        That she becomes a Drone and not a standard Wraith or Hive Queen, that way everyone can nuts trying to get her back to normal and dope her up on the retrovirus .... then again that's a bad idea...

though it might explain that if JM is pulling our legs it would explain why I'm on the floor all of a sudden
                        Spoiler:
                        But I've never seen a female drone. Just BIG, bulky ones.

LOL. I hope you didn't hurt yourself. JM can be tricky like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          Hey thanks guys for liking my stories!!

im trying to piece together all the little clippets and things ive written and theres one I just cannot find.

Spoiler:
                          it was a heated argument between j/t about john telling her she doesnt have to throw her and ronon in his face and teyla ends up slapping him and it gets all freakin dramatic and he kisses her telling her they cant be together

Anyone remember it? well if you come across it will ya let me know? i'd really appreciate it - Thanks peeps

and hey WENDY!!
                          Do you know how long ago? You need to save these onto Word before you post them. Just in case this happens again.

Thanks Elf.

Comment

Well I'm doing good today thanks. Is everyne else ok?

Hey Wendy!!! How are you doing?
                            Hugs
                            Wendy
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              I've done my voting but Daniel/Vala and Sam Jack are out in force as usual .. I dont think I can bear to see anther Daniel/Vala or Sam/Jack kiss... anyone who hasn't voted for John and Teyla .. get going

John still needs some support in the best hairdo thread... he can't seem to get past Vala a lot as not many shep fans are voting.
                              That's usual ,,, not that I mind them atleast...it's just that NOTHING and NOONE stands a chance against them when they show up in masses... oh well... not much we can do...but fight our fight...

I just saw the voting now when I'm back home...I see more vote...niiiceeeee
                              10 more votes is needed in the Favorite ship episode picture game..
                              and they need 30!! more in the Favorite kiss picture...

Ah yes the Best hairdo... consider it done ...it will be on my link list as of tomorrow... as will Favorite Sheppard epi and Favorite Teyla epi... since hrmm I think that's all that they are involved in... I refuse to play the minor Teyla ships.... I'm a J/T fan and only that... I refuse to even think or having backup ships... *meh*
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thank you. I love this discussion group cos you're always so welcoming no matter how long its been. I do appreciate that.

QUOTE=Elflinn;6974122]Hello WendyJ!

Welcome to JT family or Welcome BACK to us!!!![/QUOTE]
                                Hugs
                                Wendy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X