John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Sanssong: I think Ties That Bind(The one I know of) is by Scifan and is done already, I'm doing the follow up story now, only it will take a while because I have.... five weekend getaways I gotta take... why Teyla and John are moving to a new place on Atlantis I'll never know
    Teyllia...I mentioned this when Scifan first posted the title. Suz wrote her fic a long time ago. It's simply not finished. I don't see anything wrong with fics with the same title. But I did clarify this with Scifan and told her of Suz fic with that exact same title.
    sigpic

Comment

Camy: the confusion has been cleared up

annnnddddd....I don't see your questions about the Teyla'John Story Arena...where did you ask them?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
        I appreciate that. Don't mind me, I haven't had my dinner yet.
        No, no Suz. The author knows of your fic even if others don't. I mentioned this already.

Please guys...Teyllia. I've seen many fics with the same titles. There is nothing wrong with that. This is why there are different pennames. Heck, there is a Camy in Ff.net that is NOT me that also writes SGA.

So, we simply need to be careful and ask first guys.

Suz, sorry about the confusion. Like Elff, I enjoy your fics very much. You are a very good writer and please keep posting your updates here. Thanks!

I"ll be checking your new fic soon.

Nicely worded Elff. Thanks guys!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
          Just a quick announcement to all the new folk. I want to encourage everyone to utilize the really great John Teyla archives we have in our fandom. There are two that I know of. Unique Bond and John Teyla Convergence. The link for JTC can be found in my sig, and the one for UB is around here somewhere I'm sure. We should do our best to keep our great fics, vids and art in the same place!
          There are several places where things can be archive and these are just two of the many. But these are both excellent sites that can hold the space and the work. There are also several wonderful LJ communities that are for John and Teyla as shippers and as characters on their own.

That I know of, all house things or at least try to. But certainly more needs to be done to have these things stored in one central location. Thanks for the reminder Suz. We constantly plug these two sites here.

Teyllia, I beleive I posted the question in the Galleria if I"m not mistaken.

Also, Tey..I"m not sure if you are understanding the reply that 2Bambam gave to your question. He clearly replied that Rachel had her baby and that both are happy and healthy. So, I"m not sure why you keep writing that he didn't answer or that he stalled.

What I haven't read anywhere is that she had a baby girl. Where is that coming from? There is nothing in the Teyla/Rachel thread stating so either.

Anyone know why there are some postings going around writing that Rachel had a girl or is there a confirmation of such?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Your welcome!

Besides, Camy would really not be a happy JTer if that ever happened!
            Most definetely! *g* We love everything and anything JT!

Where the heck is everybody?
            sigpic

Comment

I knew there was a reason I came here...did everyone get the chance to read MG's GW interview?

There is a lot in there regarding Teyla..well, I'm exxagerating...there's a few things regarding Teyla in there...

Here's a bit...

Spoiler:
              But Teyla is more of a dignitary and leader. It was really important to for us -- for whatever reason -- those stories weren't getting told. This year it was a priority and we have a really exciting arc for her this year that hopefully no one will see coming. Some really nice twists throughout the entire season over the course of three or four episodes. Yeah, it'll be nice. It's a different type of arc for us because it doesn't happen over the course of four episodes. It'll happen throughout the entire season an episode here, an episode there. It'll be mentioned an episode here, an episode there. It's good.

This could mean many things....*bites nails*
              sigpic

Comment

I'm here! Sci had to go 'cuz hubby had to use the computer! The nerve of him...

I actually have some names I have not seen before though. C'mon in and say
                hi! We do not bite I might but that is just me! That is why they love a whole
                lot up in here!..*Elfie is dodging objects small and large being lobbed at her head*

Please, not the face!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Mrs B!

Yoohoo! Mrs B!

I know you're there! You can't hide from Elfie!!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    The Adventures in SciFi folk have put up their SGA podcast with Joe Flanigan, David Hewlett, Jewel Staite and Joe Mallozzi.

Check out http://adventuresinscifipublishing.blogspot.com/

However, at this very moment (er, 9:44pm Tuesday night) the link was for last week's episode.

However, you can, right now, find it at

http://cache.libsyn.com/scifipublish...029_082007.mp3

till they get it fixed. David talks about running around in his underwear, Jewel talks about CPR and JoeF talks about flying and green screens

UPDATE: Hey, just got an email from Shaun (from AinSF) and he's fixed the link so you can access the main link
                    Hey prion just posted this in the JFT thread! Thought y'all would enjoy the new interviews. You can access the interview on the main link now too! I am listening to right now! But, I used the second link. I only get audio and that is fine with me!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      There are several places where things can be archive and these are just two of the many. But these are both excellent sites that can hold the space and the work. There are also several wonderful LJ communities that are for John and Teyla as shippers and as characters on their own.

That I know of, all house things or at least try to. But certainly more needs to be done to have these things stored in one central location. Thanks for the reminder Suz. We constantly plug these two sites here.

Teyllia, I beleive I posted the question in the Galleria if I"m not mistaken.

Also, Tey..I"m not sure if you are understanding the reply that 2Bambam gave to your question. He clearly replied that Rachel had her baby and that both are happy and healthy. So, I"m not sure why you keep writing that he didn't answer or that he stalled.

What I haven't read anywhere is that she had a baby girl. Where is that coming from? There is nothing in the Teyla/Rachel thread stating so either.

Anyone know why there are some postings going around writing that Rachel had a girl or is there a confirmation of such?
                      Wraithfodder is also unsure, at this time anyway(there is no mention of the little one on GW or SciFiWorld!) so don't mind me I'm a little ... Ok are we sure? right now as he never said if she actually had the little one other then she is happy and healthy(I'm assuming she had the little one though, i just wanna be sure!)

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      Most definetely! *g* We love everything and anything JT!

Where the heck is everybody?
                      Trying to find out now

I'm here! Sci had to go 'cuz hubby had to use the computer! The nerve of him...

I actually have some names I have not seen before though. C'mon in and say
                      hi! We do not bite I might but that is just me! That is why they love a whole
                      lot up in here!..*Elfie is dodging objects small and large being lobbed at her head*

Please, not the face!
                      *Gets thrown at Elf* Hey i'm not something that can be thrown!! *lands in Elf's lap* Nice and comfy

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Mrs B!

Yoohoo! Mrs B!

I know you're there! You can't hide from Elfie!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          lol
                          You know love when I harass you, right!

Elf scratches Teyilia's ears to cause her purrrrrr!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

You know love when I harass you, right!

lol you too funny dude....

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              Wraithfodder is also unsure, at this time anyway(there is no mention of the little one on GW or SciFiWorld!) so don't mind me I'm a little ... Ok are we sure? right now as he never said if she actually had the little one other then she is happy and healthy(I'm assuming she had the little one though, i just wanna be sure!)

Trying to find out now

*Gets thrown at Elf* Hey i'm not something that can be thrown!! *lands in Elf's lap* Nice and comfy
                              Teyllia..he wrote Rachel and BABY!!!!!!!!! He did confirm it.

Am I the only one understanding it this way?
                              sigpic

Comment

you asked for it

Spoiler:
                                PURRRRRRRRR

now that is out of my system has anyone seen my owner around? John is looking for her and Telianna needs to be fed and my tail just got pulled.... again

Comment

Working...
                                X