X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    [/SPOILERS]

[/SPOILERS]

Y'all are killing me these!! They are so good! Dang! I still have done one of them!
    What a motivator I am!
    Ahh, but you started this whole thing so you *are* a motivator. Is it tomorrow yet? I have another one (actually like three or four LOL)
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      OASIS - PART 10 WOW Sorry its so long lol

Spoiler:
      Teyla and Ronon searched anxiously, calling John’s name over and over. A few seconds of petrifying silence passed before, “Er…..a little help over here! And hey, walk slowly!” John’s voice sounded distant and slightly echoed.

Ronon and Teyla approached the direction of his voice, relieved to hear him, and then each gasped, looking downward, finding their feet barely hanging over the edge of an enormous pit, whose bottom could not be seen. A lone hand grasped desperately at sand clinging for survival, as Teyla rushed over to aid Colonel Sheppard who was dangling helplessly one handed over the edge.

Ronon put Rodney down quickly and the two of them pulled him up successfully. John lay on his back, breathing heavily at the fate he had almost succumbed to. “What happened?” asked Ronon as he and Teyla looked down in disbelief at the endless drop before them.

“Oh God, that was scary,” John puffed and continued. “I could see the thing right in front of me, I had him locked for a clear shot, and then he was just gone! So I kept going straight cause I knew he didn’t turn and then…oops, look out below, big hole in the ground. Hey, how can there be a big scary hole like that in the middle of the desert anyway?”

“It’s rather common really,” slurred Rodney attempting to sit up. “It’s all to do with sand dunes shifting and…..and……hey, you guys got any cookie dough?”

Ronon helped John to his feet, smirking as John looked annoyed. “Yeah, well they should have flashing neon signs or something, like Construction Ahead or something.”

Teyla placed her hand on his shoulder from behind. “We are glad you are all right, Colonel.” John turned and smiled. “Aw c’mon you guys weren’t really worried about me, were ya?”

Teyla kept smiling and said nothing, handing him his dropped pack. Ronon reached down to pick Rodney up again. “We should keep going. We don’t know what else could be out here.”

Ronon began walking back to their original path and John was putting on his pack when he noticed the expression on Teyla’s face. “What is it?” he asked concerned and then he heard it.

A deep low growl.

In an instant, the creature had flung itself on Teyla knocking her hard to the ground and it began lashing out savagely with its jagged claws, slicing at her flesh and clothes. She screamed and tried to fend it off with her hands but the creatures nails were razor sharp and only proceeded to slash at the insides of her palms as it howled loudly.

Ronon had turned at the noise but he was yards ahead and when he did, two hidden creatures attacked him soundlessly, knocking Rodney clear from his body and pinning Ronon to the ground.

John’s face curled into fury and he threw himself on the creature attacking Teyla and brazenly wrestled with it atop her body. His gun had been tossed aside and the light shone brightly on them and he could see the creatures face clearly now. The eyes of the creature were a bright red with no visible pupils. Its body was black and covered in massive veins that seem to repulsively pulsate constantly. Its garish teeth were inches from his face, a white slime dripping from them, its breath warm and decayed as it opened its jaws and tried to snap at his face.

The creatures’ hands were slimy and it was unbelievably strong. John had it by its neck and struggled to reach the knife he kept in his ankle holster. He looked over to his side, nervous how close he was to the edge of the pit.

John suddenly screamed in pain as the creature had slashed at John’s neck, causing a large penetrating gash and its red eyes seemed to glow brighter at the mere sight of his blood.

Teyla had regained herself slowly shaking her head, and seeing John’s movement for his ankle, quickly retrieved the knife for him and stabbed the creature through the top of its large black pulsating head.

The creature shrieked, rearing its head into the air as Teyla lashed out with a well placed kick and the creature tumbled over the edge of the crevice into the pit.

Teyla rushed down to lean on John, peering into his face. “John? Are you all right?” she asked breathlessly. Her body was practically lying atop his, her warmth heaving up and down with him as he tried to catch his breath. She pressed her hand hard onto the wound on his neck and he winced, taking her hand from it and holding it steady in his own.

“I’m fine, Teyla, really,” he said unconvincingly. Her body compressing on his was sending the same deep burning desire down his body, like he had felt earlier and many times before. Her eyes locked on his, she was talking but he wasn’t paying attention.
      With one hand on his wound, he reached the other up around her head and pulled her down to him, their warm lips mixing with sand and blood, yet she tasted as wonderful as he had imagined.

A dark horrible realization crept inside him as he felt a quick lash of slime silently wrap itself around his ankle and felt the sharp pinch of a nail embed deep in his leg. His eyes filled with futile tears as he grabbed Teyla’s face and looked deep into her eyes as he filled with raw emotion. “Teyla………I love you,” he whispered to her shakily.

The creature clinging to the edge of the pit yanked hard and pulled Colonel Sheppard’s body along with its own over the boundary into nothingness.
      OMG OMG OMG What do you think you are doing to us?
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Dont say I ever left anything unfinished even though it stinks

#6 – Everyday John and Teyla struggle with their feelings for each other, John tries to be clever and witty and Teyla strives to focus only on work.

#5 – Everyday John and Teyla make Ronon shake his head and smile at the obviousness of their affection.

#4 – Everyday John and Teyla readily exchange annoyed glances over Rodney’s latest narcissistic comments

#3 – Everyday John and Teyla argue, even over the most simplest things and as mad as they get, they both enjoy getting a rise out of the other.

#2 – Everyday John and Teyla spar, as they both get excited over the prospect of touching each other without having to explain themselves

#1 – Every night John and Teyla lie in their respective beds and close their eyes placing a hand on an empty pillow, imagining what it would be like to have the other lying there with them.

Elf - Rock on, dude
        These are cute and funny.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Hey Scifan-

Would you mind if I posted some of the posters we did in the JFT thunk thread?

The Bragging ones and Hygiene just to name a few are really a riot!
          But, I would do it if you guys prefer to do that yourselves!

I am fixin' to head out for a while. We have a wedding to attend tomorrow ( I hope the weather is on our side it's outside) for my friend's son who is getting married. And, also we are having a conference at my church tonight ,tomorrow, and Sunday all day. In a perfect world Elfie could be at all the places at once.But,alas, it is just not possible.

I will be more than likely out most of today. I am trying get newsletter done and posted as I mentioned before. So, do not think I won't be lurking spying on all of y'all!

I love the Jet Li Poster done about Rodney! Serenity! I can't remember the rest but, they are in the galleria!! Check them OUT! It's an ORDER!!
          I don't mind posting them if you think they will like them. Jess Yo should do your Shep ones too.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            OMG OMG OMG What do you think you are doing to us?
            Padme, does that mean you like it?? lol

Last edited by MrsB108; 03 August 2007, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:

ROFL!!!

You, Jess and Donna are doing a great job. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                ROFL!!!

You, Jess and Donna are doing a great job. LOL

Lol thanks! i wanted to join in, you guys looked like you were having a blast

Comment

OH, gosh...it is addicting...that's HILARIOUS, Mrs. B! I stink at these I know...but if I can hit one..I"ll be happy!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    LOL, that one was great!!
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      OH, gosh...it is addicting...that's HILARIOUS, Mrs. B! I stink at these I know...but if I can hit one..I"ll be happy!!!!!!

LOL. That's really funny!

Comment

There's just something about Rodney!!!! LOL Thanks Scifan!
                        sigpic

Comment

Rodney is SUCH an easy target, Camy, your right

Comment

Here's another one...

sigpic

Comment

Yes.

Originally posted by Camy View Post

That is too funny.

sigpic

Comment

Rodney is SUCH an easy target, Camy, your right
                                OH Man! My stomach hurts. LOL Poor Rodney. He's such a good target.

Comment

Working...
                                X