John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Mrs B!

Why can't I PM you? I need to send you something.

Elf!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      I happen to think this is very funny! But, then again I am a whumper too and we whumper have a very big sense of humor!!...
      Thanks Elf.

Comment

i posted mine in the galleria Elf
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          The story is on ff.net titled "Prisoners, Again" and I'm working on chapter two as I type this, only it might be next friday when it is ready to be posted

Elf: is this what you are looking for? Weaponless Love
          Spoiler:
          So, these are where the missing scenes went off to! This is Excellent! It was like I was watching the two eps with all the pieces put together. What do they call it? It could Technicallly be part of the backstory for Teyla in these eppies! Great Job!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Ok. Last one.

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
              So, these are where the missing scenes went off to! This is Excellent! It was like I was watching the two eps with all the pieces put together. What do they call it? It could Technicallly be part of the backstory for Teyla in these eppies! Great Job!
              I'd perfer to leave mine here but if you like to Elf you can post mine over there

also I believe so as well, I always wondered what REALLY woke her up during Siege III when she sent off the message. Basically what I did was, I just added to the script where I thought would be a better portrayal for Teyla in both eppy's which are in fact my favorite scenes in those episodes (the missing scene with John and Teyla at the end of "Siege III" I actually made on a total whim because we never saw where Teyla went to after the scene in the Infimary) I thought it fit.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                AAHHHH!!! You naughty girl!! What happened.
                LOL I should have the next chapter tonight hopefully!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Spoiler:
                John,JOHN......where are you,please come back....

Spoiler:
                The bit with Rodney is so funny!
                Lol I hope he's ok
                Hey Mrs B!

Why can't I PM you? I need to send you something.

Elf!
                Um... I never had it turned on - ITS ON NOW THOUGH!!!

Comment

Ok. Last one.

Spoiler:
                  HA HA HA
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

OK I'm doing this one while Teyla is on an offworld mission and can't see it
                    Spoiler:
                    in fact I can't talk about the mission until she returns so......

hope you like it!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ok. Last one.

Spoiler:
                      hahahahahahahah!

I like this one a lot!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Ok. Last one.

Spoiler:
                        Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        OK I'm doing this one while Teyla is on an offworld mission and can't see it
                        Spoiler:
                        in fact I can't talk about the mission until she returns so......

hope you like it!

haha,those are a riot!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Mrs B! I PM'ed you back!

Just go up to where it says private messages under your name and click on where it says private messages. It should say that you have 1 Unread, than like a total of messages you have after that.
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            I heard that too, hubby is keeping me informed! I"m sorry for those in suffering right now. If there is anything I can do, Steph...Please let me know.

I wish there was something I could do. I couldn't understand how a new bridge can just collapsed like that..40 years for me is considered a new bridge when there are others that have stood the test of time for hundreds of years.

I also didn't understand why they didn't continue with the rescue last night. Hubby told me it was because they knew those in the water are dead already.

Still I remember when JFK Jr. went missing with his wife and sister-in-law...those people didn't stop until they found them.

My hugs to you hon!

Were you able to hear from all your workers?
                            Thanks Camy. They had to suspend the search because of a bad storm. But it ended up blowing over pretty quickly. By then, they had switched from rescue to recovery though, which is why they waited until morning.

Finally got word on our last missing co-worker. He was identified in the hospital as an unconscious John Doe. But he is ALIVE. Thank goodness! We have been touched by some loss though. Two of my good friends here at work both lost friends in the collaspe. I don't know either of them personally, but it is hard to see my friends grieving.

The manager three levels above me that survived the collapse is going to be on Larry King Live at 8pm CST tonight if anyone is able to watch it. I'll still be at work, so my cousin is going to record it for me. It's all so surreal!
                            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                              Thanks Camy. They had to suspend the search because of a bad storm. But it ended up blowing over pretty quickly. By then, they had switched from rescue to recovery though, which is why they waited until morning.

Finally got word on our last missing co-worker. He was identified in the hospital as an unconscious John Doe. But he is ALIVE. Thank goodness! We have been touched by some loss though. Two of my good friends here at work both lost friends in the collaspe. I don't know either of them personally, but it is hard to see my friends grieving.

The manager three levels above me that survived the collapse is going to be on Larry King Live at 8pm CST tonight if anyone is able to watch it. I'll still be at work, so my cousin is going to record it for me. It's all so surreal!
                              Thank God!! Our prayers are with you so much Steph!! I am so glad they are alright!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

hahahahahahahah!

I like this one a lot!
                                Thanks Elf, Jess and Linda.

Comment

Working...
                                X