No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dee...are you still here...I haven't voted yet..so I"m not sure! I like to do it right before the curtain closes! CRUNCH TIME! LOL

But you guys can't do that...i"m a mod and I can do whatever.....never mind..

Okay..off to cook lunchinner! Dangit...it's too early!
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Hello, Newbie here...
      Where is everyone?.....
      First time posting here, but I come daily to these posting and I just had to join in and support for Sheyla!!!! and I must say
      I Love SHEYLA! I am to say the least "obsessed".....
      I am not usually a shipper but I have to say that I loved these two from the very first day and I have been hooked ever since....
      Also, I started reading the fanfiction...and I must say, for the first time in my life, I am addicted to reading.....
      Please keep up the Sheyla fictions....

Finally, after watching Trinity twice...

Not too many Sheyla moments, if any...but
      Teyla did a great job in this episode...Got to see a side of her that we had never seen....
      Liked her character with Ronan and I hope that the writer's continue to build a tension between Shep and Teyla as a result of this newfound friendship.
      Yet, I am concerned about how this new alliance (their secret)with Ronan, and how it will be played out in future episodes....I do hope that she will confide in Sheppard soon and tell him just what happened and why she chosed to keep it a secret...
      Anyone have any thoughts?
      Also, there is a rumor about the episode The Long Goodbye and its in regards to a possible ShepWeir moment going on there....Something about them getting trap in a pod or something....Sorry, not really attentive to details....Anybody have any more information?

Go Sheyla!
      The exact date of this is: AUGUST 21ST,2005, @ 12:53 PM!

Did any of you figure this out?...
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Somehow I wonder if any of my fanfics are actually in any of the categories?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ok Camy, Here the dancing Joes and smilies that I have.

Dancing Joes:

JT Smilies:

I hope that's what you wanted. That's all I got for JT ones.

Great Job on link Camy!

I'll try it next.

Comment

I hoped this works.
            Last edited by scifan; 02 August 2007, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Spoiler:
              I hoped this works.
              That would work.
              Last edited by Padme18; 02 August 2007, 09:34 AM.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Dacing John Sheppard, why the heck did I not put THAT in my Top Ten Things to make Teyla Smile?!?!

Where did you get that top one?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

It's from "The Other Sister"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    That would work.
                    I forgot to put into spoiler tag. Padme can you do it on yours it stretching the post. Sorry.

Comment

BTW ladies, it seems no one noticed that I posted the link to the last chapter of my fic on the previous page a day ahead of schedule!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        I forgot to put into spoiler tag. Padme can you do it on yours it stretching the post. Sorry.
                        done

sigpic

Comment

BTW ladies, it seems no one noticed that I posted the link to the last chapter of my fic on the previous page a day ahead of schedule!
                          Be very proud of yourself Padme. You might want to go back and fix the link so we can just click on it and be sent straight to your story though

Comment

How did I miss that!!!

You're right Camy this is fun! LOL

Comment

done
                              Thanks Padme.

Congrats to Camy on 8800 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                Be very proud of yourself Padme. You might want to go back and fix the link so we can just click on it and be sent straight to your story though
                                Thanks for letting me know, but it won't turn into a link for some reason. I'll keep trying to fix it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X