John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    So, are we not going to start posting caps of Conversion in the Fave ep ship thread thing until tomorrow since, WE voted for today?

And, also, since, we can only vote once a day?

I don't know how that exactly works..
    People who have voted today, can't vote again! But those who haven't voted today can start with Conversion caps.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      I love the flowers on this one Camy. Great job.
      Thanks...did you see the icon and the sig..those are my favorites! *squee*

We so need another kiss.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        EW. EW AND DOUBLE EEEWWWW!!!
        DITTO!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Waves to all the great JT supporters.

Trying to catch up... looks like I have missed more milestones... congrats to anyone who has reached yet another one.

Hoping my computer will be fixed soon. Seems like the graphics card may have been causing the problem.. and I am having a new one sent in the post. I really miss not being able to do any artwork. The new card should arrive tomorrow and then I'll have to try and have it installed.

Going to check on the games... pity we just missed reaching 50 in the ship pairing episode game...

have we decided which ep we are doing next?
          YUP....CONVERSION! We need caps of all the different angles on that kiss!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm reading it now. I finally got a chance now that I'm stuck at my mom's work all afternoon due to a drs. appionment.
            Oh, YC...I left you a review in ff.net for Multiplicity...there were so many great scenes on that fic. And the dialogue..Oh My! And that kiss! and Sheppard walking in on them! PRICELESS! LOVE IT! Can't wait till you do the next one!
            sigpic

Comment

I second that!
              THANKS!
              sigpic

Comment

A beard???
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                  Greeting everyone!

I have been reviewing some of the forums on gateworld for the last couple of months and I have to say, I like your thread the best.

Here is a little gift. On youtube there is a video posted by stuntwomen. I believe it is call Anatomy of a Stunt with the stunt coordinator for Atlantis. RL is in it. I believe the epic is Missing. I am sorry I don't have the link. I am new to this.

I think you guys are great!

I Love the positiveness.
                  Welcome to the family!
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    This is what the creatures in my story look like
                    Spoiler:
                    Creppy, but almost just what I imagined!
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Oh thanks elf, I've seen her name before. Well I wish I had Linda's little RESPEKT smilie dude thing cuz she deserves one of those for her site
                      Spoiler:
                      I got the respekt smileys and others here..http://www.websmileys.com/

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Ok. I'm SO bummed. I messed and missed a chunk of the story that I downloaded on FF. I tried to reload it and I'm not sure how long it's going to take before it shows that it's fixed. UUUGGGHHH!!!!

I'm gonna catch up and get ready for bed. Here's another part.

The Ties That Bind
                      Spoiler:

Teyla has just gotten to John’s quarter when she gets a call on her comm. from Sam. Teyla reaches for her ear, “Yes, Colonel Carter.” She pauses to listen and a smile comes across her face, “Thank you so much Colonel Carter. Yes. Yes of course, Sam. Thank you.” Her smile doesn’t fade as she walks into John’s quarters.
                      John notices the smile on Teyla’s face. “Hey. I haven’t seen that to often. May I ask what brought that on?” he says with glimmer in his eyes.
                      Ronon excuses himself and Teyla pats him on his arm as he walks out. She sits in a chair next to him, “Sam has just allowed me to go visit my people. It has been so long since I have got to see them.”
                      John looks with a slight confusion on his face, “They are allowing gate usage now? I thought they were still trying to calibrate it?”
                      “I believe that Sam said that they just finished and she is allowing me and Dr. Keller to go tomorrow,” she replies.
                      A mischievous looks comes across John’s face, “Do you want company?”
                      She gives him a big smile and tells him no. She sees him yawning, “I believe I will leave to let you rest. The pain medication Dr. Keller gave you must be working.” She reaches over him to fix the pillows behind his head.
                      John indulges himself and takes in the fragrance of her hair, and images of spending a night with her flash in his head. He fights to stay awake. “Teyla, may I ask,” he yawns. “May I ask you a question?” He struggles to keep his eyes open.
                      “Go to sleep John. I will talk to you when I get back tomorrow,” Teyla says softly and quietly leaves the room.

mmmmm,nice
                      Spoiler:
                      all alone in his room,more JT pwease!!
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL Thanks Linda!! 'the power of Christ compels you'

oh i'm gonna have a field day with these things
                        Last edited by MrsB108; 01 August 2007, 10:10 AM.

Comment

A beard???
                          Spoiler:

OH, He looks good with a beard...and i don't even like beards or mustaches! Thanks Mrs. B...
                          sigpic

Comment

Blue! I've missed you and your work! Can't wait till it all works out for you!
                            sigpic

Comment

OASIS - PART 7
                              Spoiler:

John turned away from the door quickly spotting the bouncing lights of his teams flashlights in the velvety darkness as they ran ahead of him. He hastily turned his own light on and scrambled to join them as fast as he could.

"Are you crazy? What were you thinking?" Rodney scolded when the Colonel finally joined them, jamming the diary into his pants pocket.

They were following Ronon's light as it lead them in a straight line. "I guess I'm just a sucker for a good book," he quipped as he tried to maintain his breathing.

"Did you see the creatures, Colonel?" Teyla asked without turning around.

"Um...I saw parts of one, does that count?" John answered breathlessly as he brought up the rear.

Ronon's light stopped suddenly and Rodney rammed hard into the back of him, almost tripping over his own feet. "What the hell Ronon?" he yelled.

"Ronon?" John asked warningly as he and Teyla came to a stop behind a doubled over Rodney.

"Quiet!" he hushed them. Ronon seemed to be listening to something, although the others could hear nothing yet. Teyla and John exchanged glances over the flashlights.

John spoke quickly. "Ronon, we have to keep moving. Those things are behind us and something tells me they're not gonna have any problems catching up with us."

Ronon put his hand up, still silent. Then he said, "Close your eyes and listen."

"Close my eyes? Its dark enough as it is, you-"

"Just do it Rodney!" John yelled.

Their eyes closed, they concentrated listening hard in the night. No wind, no anything, except their slightly heaved breaths.

Suddenly a far off sound reached their ears. A soft rumbling, like distant thunder, of hundreds, possibly thousands of snarls and screeches ahead of them.

"They are ahead of us," Teyla said realizing.

"Crap! Allright, we need to figure a way to go around them then I guess," John said frustratedly.

"We don't even know where we're going! We can't SEE anything! This is a bad plan, Colonel. A very, very bad...Hey, whats that? Who just touched me? Something just brushed past my leg!"

The others swung their lights around wildly until Teyla's light caught a quick dark shadow fly by her left. "John!" she yelled. "It's here!" They all swung their lights in the direction of hers.

To their horror, Rodney let out a bloodcurtling scream.

Turning rapidly, they saw him hit the sand hard, face first, and then he was instantly being dragged away by his feet, screaming a chilling cry into the night. His arms extended towards them trying desperatley to grasp at the sand, his assailant unseen in the shadow. Colonel Sheppard, Teyla, and Ronon positioned their weapons and started shooting blindly into the dark as they chased after his flailing body.

Oh my...
                              Spoiler:
                              poor Rodney,they have to save him,even if he is a pain in the butt sometimes,but he's a likable pain!!!

Spoiler:
                              Glad you're liking it Elf!

Spoiler:
                              HOLY CRAP.....look at the size o that thing,it could eat your fist!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                Welcome!

Where's Scifan's welcome banner?

Here's a little gift...John practicing when he carries Teyla off the threshold!

Thank you Camy for the welcome and gift.

Wishing and hoping.

Comment

Working...
                                X