John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really liked Instinct as well...

Lots of Sheyla moments ...Seems like they were together all the time...
    Didn't sense any Ronan/Teyla moments, just a big brother big sister can of thing going on where Ronan looks to Teyla for instruction...
    Loved how Sheppard protected her and left Ronan to watch over her while he took care of matters....(I still can't figure out how to do the spoiler highlights) Can someone please explain to a non-techqui how to do this...
    Thanks....

Can't wait till Conversion...
    sigpic

Comment

I never got to see the preview for conversion... is it good??
      BSG convert....

Comment

Originally posted by Kookaburra

I did...It showed Sheppard changing and it also show a lot of Weir with Sheppard and Teyla saying to John, please don't make me do this....while pointing a gun on him....

I am sorry but I can't figure out these spoiler highlights thing....

It should be a really interesting episode....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kookaburra
          Check out http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/ - you can view the preview for next weeks episode on the main page.

Comment

Sweet!!
            Thanks guys!!!

OH WOW - it looks like an awesome episode
            BSG convert....

Comment

Hey you guys...
              Just saw the previews again for Conversion...
              Who is the person that Sheppard is talking to while in his quarters? Is it Weir or Rodney? Can't see the person's head, just their body...Just wondering....
              sigpic

Comment

Ummm...I don't know. I was wondering myself, but their body types don't even seem to match any of the characters. Random security guy #1 maybe?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

The previews showed a lot of Shep/Weir...this better not be the case...I need to see some Sheyla moments....Do you think Teyla will actually shoot Shep? Oh my....Will he hurt her? I really hope not...This is so good....
                  Can't wait for this episode...

By the way...loved Instinct! Great Sheyla moments. She was always by his side...and he was so concerned for her....
                  Love it...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                    The previews showed a lot of Shep/Weir...this better not be the case...I need to see some Sheyla moments....Do you think Teyla will actually shoot Shep? Oh my....Will he hurt her? I really hope not...This is so good....
                    Can't wait for this episode...

By the way...loved Instinct! Great Sheyla moments. She was always by his side...and he was so concerned for her....
                    Love it...
                    I think ther are going to be alot of sheyla moments.Weir is probably just checking up on him simce he was bitten and worried that she'll lose her security personal and a close friend.From the looks of the preview John didnt really care that Weir cared (sort of) He didnt believe her and from the ending it showed Teyla aiming her P-90 at John and she was really worried that she may have to shoot him.also from the promo picsof Conversion showed Teyla up against that wall and John (probably going through the changes)I really want to see how John gets her against the wall and to see how Teyla gets out of the tight spot.It would be nice to see John and Teyla fighting and not her and Ronan.I so cant wait till next friday.
                    part of:
                    Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

QUOTE]I really want to see how John gets her against the wall and to see how Teyla gets out of the tight spot.It would be nice to see John and Teyla fighting and not her and Ronan.I so cant wait till next friday.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Oh, me too....I mentioned this in the Teyla thread...so, please forgive me for repeating myself...but I love the interaction between Teyla and John....and I don't want that to be put aside for Dex....I like Dex a lot and I am glad that his character is causing Teyla's to flourish....whatever it takes...but not at the expense of my favorite duo...John and Teyla.....
                      I know that this episode will not guarantee a steady relationship for these two, but I hope it shows that the spark is there and it's burning.....between both of them...
                      sigpic

Comment

Do you think Teyla will actually shoot Shep? Oh my....Will he hurt her? I really hope not...This is so good...
                        *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* Ship angust!!!

As for who's talking to Shep, it looks like they have a blue shirt, so it's probably Rodney.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

QUOTE]I really want to see how John gets her against the wall and to see how Teyla gets out of the tight spot.It would be nice to see John and Teyla fighting and not her and Ronan.I so cant wait till next friday.
                          =Camy]QUOTE]Oh, me too....I mentioned this in the Teyla thread...so, please forgive me for repeating myself...but I love the interaction between Teyla and John....and I don't want that to be put aside for Dex....I like Dex a lot and I am glad that his character is causing Teyla's to flourish....whatever it takes...but not at the expense of my favorite duo...John and Teyla.....
                          I know that this episode will not guarantee a steady relationship for these two, but I hope it shows that the spark is there and it's burning.....between both of them...
                          I hope the endings good.Hopefully John gets cured and he goes to visit teyla and they talk and at least have a long or short talk.It would be nice to see some kind of ending with them in it in conversions.There is so much between them and too see the sparks fly and maybe try to deal with wat they feel.Eversince the season 1 opener when John met teyla there was something there and in the dvd Joe comments about that scene and he says some nice things about her.There is so much spark between them that they havent even resolved it and at least they could talk about that or at least have a decent conversation.Most of the episodes so far been them side by side but not alot of talking in the scenes.
                          part of:
                          Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
                            I hope the endings good.Hopefully John gets cured and he goes to visit teyla and they talk and at least have a long or short talk.It would be nice to see some kind of ending with them in it in conversions.There is so much between them and too see the sparks fly and maybe try to deal with wat they feel.Eversince the season 1 opener when John met teyla there was something there and in the dvd Joe comments about that scene and he says some nice things about her.There is so much spark between them that they havent even resolved it and at least they could talk about that or at least have a decent conversation.Most of the episodes so far been them side by side but not alot of talking in the scenes.

I know exactly what you mean...I feel the same way...
                            Can't wait.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
                              I know, I hope they get more interaction with each other. I read somewhere that Rachel had actually finished filming her first on screen kiss and it apparently ends a fight scene very spactacularly, I don't know how reliable the sorce is though, but one can hope, right? Plus, if it helps anyone's shippy detector go into to overdrive, in a preveiw pic for Conversion, it shows Teyla pinned up against the wall by Shepard, maybe there's something going on there... who knows. The caption in the pic says that Shepard isn't himself, which would be a good excuse for him kissing her, you know, when he tries to explain his actions in that mildly awkward scene at the end of the episode. Then again, I'm probably reading into it waytoo much. I don't think I'm making any sense......
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Oenone
                                I know, I hope they get more interaction with each other. I read somewhere that Rachel had actually finished filming her first on screen kiss and it apparently ends a fight scene very spactacularly, I don't know how reliable the sorce is though, but one can hope, right? Plus, if it helps anyone's shippy detector go into to overdrive, in a preveiw pic for Conversion, it shows Teyla pinned up against the wall by Shepard, maybe there's something going on there... who knows. The caption in the pic says that Shepard isn't himself, which would be a good excuse for him kissing her, you know, when he tries to explain his actions in that mildly awkward scene at the end of the episode. Then again, I'm probably reading into it waytoo much. I don't think I'm making any sense......
                                I heard the same thing!!! Good, I know that I'm not crazy! Someone in one of my Sheyla groups said she read it in Starburst Magazine, so I am praying that it comes true. The only other person I could see her kissing in that position would be Ronon, so I'm hoping that Sheppard happens to be her stick-fighting partner that day. And you are completely making sense, by the way. Those stick-fighting pictures from "Conversion" are my screen-saver, and I keep ogling them and sighing happily when I should be studying up for Chem. class. I can't get over how close they are to each other! Wow, I'm getting way too excited just thinking about it, and I'm counting down the hours until next Friday at 9:00 pm. This thread is going to be crazy that night!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Working...
                                X