John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Just a quick post and I'll be right back. I know it's short, but its a start.

The Ties that Bind. Next part.

Spoiler:

Infirmary:

“It will be awhile before Col. Sheppard gets to go on any off world mission,” Dr. Keller advises Sam.” John makes a face in disagreement. Dr. Keller smiles, “I’ll let you stay in your quarters to rest and you can do some light duties, but that’s all. Those broken bones need to heal or you’ll stay out longer. Understand?” John nods his head yes. He slowly gets off the gurney while grabbing his side and gives a small grunt.
    Ronon looks at him with a childish grin, “Does it hurt?”
    John looks at him with a serious face, “Yes! You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” Ronon continues to smile. As John starts to walk out of the infirmary he mumbles, “Sicko.”
    Ronon turns and smiles at Teyla. Teyla, Sam and Keller try not to laugh. Teyla gives Ronon a slight backhand to his arm and lips the words, “Stop it.” Both Teyla and Sam reassure Keller that John will listen to orders.
    John starts yelling in the corridor, “THIS SUCKS!”
    Ronon continues to mock John, “If you didn’t let another woman beat y..”
    “SHUT UP RONON!” barks John in between his moans.
    Sam, Keller and Teyla start laughing again. “I better go before John get hurt more,” Teyla says to the lady before leaving. Faintly down the corridor you can still hear John yelling at Ronon. Teyla slowly shakes her head.

haha,pretty funny!
    Spoiler:
    Poor John,Ronan is so mean
    sigpic

Comment

Camy - I posted a cap for the return,how many times are you allowed to post?
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Infirmary:

“It will be awhile before Col. Sheppard gets to go on any off world mission,” Dr. Keller advises Sam.” John makes a face in disagreement. Dr. Keller smiles, “I’ll let you stay in your quarters to rest and you can do some light duties, but that’s all. Those broken bones need to heal or you’ll stay out longer. Understand?” John nods his head yes. He slowly gets off the gurney while grabbing his side and gives a small grunt.
        John looks at him with a serious face, “Yes! You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” Ronon continues to smile. As John starts to walk out of the infirmary he mumbles, “Sicko.”
        Ronon turns and smiles at Teyla. Teyla, Sam and Keller try not to laugh. Teyla gives Ronon a slight backhand to his arm and lips the words, “Stop it.” Both Teyla and Sam reassure Keller that John will listen to orders.
        Sam, Keller and Teyla start laughing again. “I better go before John get hurt more,” Teyla says to the lady before leaving. Faintly down the corridor you can still hear John yelling at Ronon. Teyla slowly shakes her head.

*lol*

Spoiler:
        Ronon is having to much fun teasing and being mean to John,,,even though I hardly think it was Larrin who hit him,,,most likely her men,,,*lol* or she could have,,,if he insisted on not hitting a woman *lol* but he just to take the abuse...uhm no,,not his style
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Teyilia-Just finished with ch. 27 of Oh ****e. It is Wonderful!! I left you a review also. Keep it Up it is getting very interesting! I'm liking it very much!

*Elfie now goes back to reading YC's Multiplicity! I truly LMAF! LOVE It ! Just finished ch.8...*

*Next on to do- Scifan's new part - Ties that bind*

I like it when I have to keep track of fic updates I have to read to keep up!!!

That means your writing bugs are working overtime....
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Once per day...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Linda: once per day to vote.

Camy: the flowers were just a thought. though in my minds eye Teyla looks more like that one pic of her in the Teyla Appreciation thread, not fully a Wraith but you then you know what i mean

Can't wait to see it!

Thanks Elf! I'll have the next chapter up within the week! that is, if Teyla would stop singing me to sleep.... anyhow *hugs Camy, Linda and Elf and everybody else that is a JT shipper then scampers off to work some more on chapt 28 and start chapt 29* I see the end in sight but the road is LONG

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                I was told once a day. I had to ask the same question to be sure.
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Once per day...
                  Cool,well i'll post again tomorrow!
                  sigpic

Comment

Teyilia i'll try read some of yer fics at the weekend when i have loads more time!

Oh and Kitty only 4 more posts till you reach 500 so if i miss it CONGRATS in advance!
                    sigpic

Comment

there is no need to hurry in reading it, I'M the one that has to hurry and finish it then start the follow up fic. I'm thinking of renaming the story "oh Sh!te!!" to "The Ascension Trilogy Part 1 Ascension", then the second one would be "The Ascension Trilogy Part 2 New Birth" and I think if I ever get around to it which I know I will, the third will be called "The Ascension Trilogy Part 3 new Beginnings"

what do you huys think? do you think it is better then the current title?

Linda take your time

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks Linda and Nina. I was thinking of Elf when I was writing it. I couldn't help myself.
                        Spoiler:
                        Don't worry I'll try to make sure that he get some loving to.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          All right, Multiplicity is up and complete. There are a total of ten chapters...the link is to chapter 8. I hope y'all like the ending.

Now I'm taking a writing break.
                          Dude, it was just as i suspected. PERFECT. Great job, YC. Thanks for giving us a great story!!!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          hey you guys, just a quick reminder. I have no ideas why our thread is only 4 stars when it should be five! Go and vote excellent on the top of the thread under rating if you've never done so! And go and do the same in the Galleria too.
                          Hey, I never noticed that. Thanks Camy!

Spoiler:

Infirmary:

Scifan -
                          Spoiler:
                          LOL Poor Shep. I like how he's walking down the hall, kinda talking to himself...I can totally picture that

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            Dude, it was just as i suspected. PERFECT. Great job, YC. Thanks for giving us a great story!!!
                            I'm glad you liked it. I'm still a bit iffy on the ending. But for those of you who have read the whole thing, this was the original ending:

Spoiler:
                            The five minutes passed slowly for everyone in the room. Finally, the floor of the platform lit up and one John Sheppard appeared. Carson walked up to him. “Colonel, how are you feeling?”

He looked around. “Good, I guess,” he answered slowly. “But what are all of you doing down here?”

Rodney and Elizabeth exchanged a glance, Teyla and Ronan looked at each other. “What do you mean, John?“ Elizabeth asked.

“Well, last thing I remember is me stepping on that platform.” He turned to Zelenka. “You were telling me it would take months to be able to work this thing.”

“Rodney,” Elizabeth said, worry in her voice. “What happened?“

McKay thought for a moment before snapping his fingers. “I think I know what he did. It’s rather ingenious if I say so myself. I think they all decided not to remember. If they did that, then it’s possible that the filter would erase all their memories.”

John started to look a little panicked. “What are you guys talking about?“

Carson walked up to him. “Colonel, you stepped on the platform yesterday. Quite a bit has happened since then.”

He looked at Elizabeth and winced. “I’m in trouble, aren’t I?”

She smiled briefly. “We’ll worry about that later. Right now, go to the infirmary. I want a full report on your condition after Carson looks at you.”

“All right,“ he said slowly. He hated being in the dark about things. Wanting to be near people he was comfortable with, he made his way to Teyla and Ronan.

Ronan grabbed his shoulder. “Good to see you, Sheppard. All one of you.”

John shook his head. “When is someone going to tell me what exactly happened?”

Teyla looked at him a bit sadly. “Perhaps it is best that you do not remember what happened, Colonel.“

Damn. Now he really wished he knew what happened. He hadn’t seen Teyla that upset since he left for Earth. He leaned closer to her. “Did I do something to upset you?”

She flashed a small smile, despite the situation. “No, Colonel, not at all. You should go to the infirmary soon. I am sure that Carson will tell you what happened.” She walked out of the room.

Ronan looked at his friend and shook his head. “Boy, Sheppard, if I were you, I’d be regretting that decision to forget everything.”

“But, I don’t remember anything!”

So, which ending did y'all prefer?
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              I'm glad you liked it. I'm still a bit iffy on the ending. But for those of you who have read the whole thing, this was the original ending:

Spoiler:
                              The five minutes passed slowly for everyone in the room. Finally, the floor of the platform lit up and one John Sheppard appeared. Carson walked up to him. “Colonel, how are you feeling?”

He looked around. “Good, I guess,” he answered slowly. “But what are all of you doing down here?”

Rodney and Elizabeth exchanged a glance, Teyla and Ronan looked at each other. “What do you mean, John?“ Elizabeth asked.

“Well, last thing I remember is me stepping on that platform.” He turned to Zelenka. “You were telling me it would take months to be able to work this thing.”

“Rodney,” Elizabeth said, worry in her voice. “What happened?“

McKay thought for a moment before snapping his fingers. “I think I know what he did. It’s rather ingenious if I say so myself. I think they all decided not to remember. If they did that, then it’s possible that the filter would erase all their memories.”

John started to look a little panicked. “What are you guys talking about?“

Carson walked up to him. “Colonel, you stepped on the platform yesterday. Quite a bit has happened since then.”

He looked at Elizabeth and winced. “I’m in trouble, aren’t I?”

She smiled briefly. “We’ll worry about that later. Right now, go to the infirmary. I want a full report on your condition after Carson looks at you.”

“All right,“ he said slowly. He hated being in the dark about things. Wanting to be near people he was comfortable with, he made his way to Teyla and Ronan.

Ronan grabbed his shoulder. “Good to see you, Sheppard. All one of you.”

John shook his head. “When is someone going to tell me what exactly happened?”

Teyla looked at him a bit sadly. “Perhaps it is best that you do not remember what happened, Colonel.“

Damn. Now he really wished he knew what happened. He hadn’t seen Teyla that upset since he left for Earth. He leaned closer to her. “Did I do something to upset you?”

She flashed a small smile, despite the situation. “No, Colonel, not at all. You should go to the infirmary soon. I am sure that Carson will tell you what happened.” She walked out of the room.

Ronan looked at his friend and shook his head. “Boy, Sheppard, if I were you, I’d be regretting that decision to forget everything.”

“But, I don’t remember anything!”

So, which ending did y'all prefer?

OH DAMN! lol that was wicked good too, but if I had to choose.......
                              Spoiler:
                              well for the sake that we do live here on the j/t ship thread I'm glad you stuck with what you did cuz at least we got some togetherness
                              Either way YC, you are completely talented

hey ELF -
                              Spoiler:
                              Did you have a doc appt today?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                OH DAMN! lol that was wicked good too, but if I had to choose.......
                                Spoiler:
                                well for the sake that we do live here on the j/t ship thread I'm glad you stuck with what you did cuz at least we got some togetherness
                                Either way YC, you are completely talented

hey ELF -
                                Spoiler:
                                Did you have a doc appt today?
                                Spoiler:
                                Dietician today. Doc's appt. the 8th of Aug. Foot doc has to set up Home Health to come and do Vac would treatments or Wound Care facility that will do it. Doc's appt. Aug. 15th.So, the next few weeks I might be in and out in here. I'm reading YappiChick's last chap in Multiplicity right now. I did not look in your spoiler tag about it. Not until I finish reading first.

BRB~
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X