John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWarrior
    New Atlantis.net has published larger images for both "Instinct" and "Conversion".

Enjoy

Instinct:

Conversion:

Thanks for the pics...
    Looks like their might be some good Sheyla moments...
    but then there is also something going on in there with Ronon....
    In one of the pictures it looks like they are arguing....

My only concern with Atlantis lately is that they are introducing a lot of really great minor characters, but this is taking time away from the main characters...As someone posted previously said....The writers should really stop introducing so many characters and focus their attention on the ones we have that still need more developing....JMO
    But, so far, I am enjoying the season...

By the way, did anyone see that the ratings for Atlantis went down for this last episode ?I was surprised because, frankly, it was one of my favorites...

Can't wait till Friday!
    sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen this pic posted anywhere:

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        But, back to the topic, SHEYLA! AHHHHHH.....
        When Atlantis was first gearing up to air I heard that there was going to be a ship between John and Teyla. So, when I started watching the show I looked for it, and it was there. There was some terrific chemistry and the writers seemed to play up the ship as much as the actors. I've really enjoyed their interactions and would love to see it taken a little further, but there seem to be a lot of other potential shipmates for both of them being thrown into the mix lately. I guess it keeps people who don't like Sheyla from being alienated, but... I want my ship!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
          I haven't seen this pic posted anywhere:

ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! you found it!!!!!!!!!! *has been looking for that pic for AGES*!!! have ya seen a high res one at all, by any chance??

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
            ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! you found it!!!!!!!!!! *has been looking for that pic for AGES*!!! have ya seen a high res one at all, by any chance??
            Nope. I snurched that one from scifi.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Thanks for the pic Angelique...
              I wish Teyla was more in the front though....
              It kind of puts her behind Weir, Sheppard and Rondey...
              But that's okay, she still centered in there....

I saw the pictures for Aurora....it looks like its pretty interesting....Some Teyla involvement too...I am seeing her too much with Ronan, though...I really, really, really, hope that the writers aren't going in that direction.....
              sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone?
                Did you guys see the new pics for Instinct?
                I don't know how to post an image, I can't figure it out...but there are a couple of nice spoilers with Teyla and Sheppard walking in the middle of the mist.....
                Love it!
                How come no one has posted anything since yesterday?
                Come on people let's do some interesting postings....
                Also I would love to discuss with people about the latest rumors of episodes to come and how we think it will affect the relationship of John and Teyla....
                There's a number of people rooting for Teyla and Dex....Are people in this forum changing their minds about Shep and Teyla? What's the scoup?
                sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone?
                  I don't know how to post an image, I can't figure it out...but there are a couple of nice spoilers with Teyla and Sheppard walking in the middle of the mist.....
                  Love it![/quote]

yes! some great pics from instinct! can't WAIT for the ep!!

not everyone in here posts every day... and i know that i, for one, don't post anything when i do come if i have nothing to add or if the current topic is kinda whittling down to nothing... i'm sure i'm not the only one... usually discussion picks up again when new eps air

There's a number of people rooting for Teyla and Dex....Are people in this forum changing their minds about Shep and Teyla? What's the scoup?
                  yes, there are people rooting for teyla/dex (i happen to be one of them)... doesn't mean people are changing their minds about this ship, though... people who never shipped sheyla probly still don't, and of those that did, most (if not all) still do, even if they ship more than one ship...

i ship shep/teyla, teyla/dex, shep/weir, and mckay/weir... so obviously i don't limit each character to one ship and i KNOW i'm not the only one

Comment

Im only sticking to Teyla and John.They are so perfect together (in a way)They commun icate better that she does with Dex.I get there are ppl that perfer Teyla with Dex but i dont see the chemisrty or anything that says there better together that her and John.Im sticking with her and John and no way her and Dex.I like Dex but just not with Teyla.
                    part of:
                    Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
                      Im only sticking to Teyla and John.They are so perfect together (in a way)They commun icate better that she does with Dex.I get there are ppl that perfer Teyla with Dex but i dont see the chemisrty or anything that says there better together that her and John.Im sticking with her and John and no way her and Dex.I like Dex but just not with Teyla.
                      I like Dex, too, but he and Teyla seem more like siblings or cousins than a potential couple. I love the way she and John are diverse in their cultures but so similar at heart. They have lots of conflict, lots to learn about each other... lots of room to GROW.

Comment

Where is everyone?
                        Love it!
                        Also I would love to discuss with people about the latest rumors of episodes to come and how we think it will affect the relationship of John and Teyla....
                        I still like Shep/Teyla, but I'm interested in Teyla/Dex, too. Like others here, I don't tend to stick to just one. There are certain things about most of the potential relationships that I like, so I can't really settle down on one.
                        Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                          yes, there are people rooting for teyla/dex (i happen to be one of them)
                          Oooh? I haven't seen you in the thread.
                          i ship shep/teyla, teyla/dex, shep/weir, and mckay/weir... so obviously i don't limit each character to one ship and i KNOW i'm not the only one
                          Nope, I ship Sheyla, Remmagan(), McWeir, a little Shep/Weir....

Comment

Finally,
                            Some discussions...
                            Well, thanks for the insight...I really was not aware that people rooted for more than one pairing...That is interesting and good to know...Since there was so much tension between the S/W and S/T, I thought people would just stick to one pairing per person...But, it's good to see that people are open to other pairings...Personally, (and please forgive me for repeating myself), I will always be a Sheyla fan....I did consider Ronan and Teyla...but I don't see it and think they would make a great friendship, but like Teyla said...nothing more...I don't know why, Maybe he is just too "rough" or just not as an interesting story there for me...and IMO they just don't look good to me and I don't see the chemistry beyond a close bond as in a brother/sister...
                            In any case, reading through some of the spoilers, I see that John will have some additional alien girls in the future....But, these are just passing flings....Teyla will always be there....and as long as nothing is definite on the other side of the ship...S/W....I will always hope for a union between John and Teyla....hopefully sooner than later...Again, just my respectful opinion...
                            But, thanks for the feedback....
                            sigpic

Comment

For those of you who like fanfic of John and Teyla...
                              I just found this on fanfiction.net...
                              In case I don't do the link right...here is more info.
                              fanfiction.net/s/2550258/1/
                              Title: Not Just an Argument by Cpt. Ritter...
                              Short, but steamy...
                              here's the link....(again, I have no clue if I did this correctly)
                              fanfiction.net/s/2550258/1/
                              sigpic

Comment

HEy everyone, wat did u think of Instinct?

Spoiler:
                                I thought it was ok and there was some sheyla involved,But cant wait for Conversion to see what will happen and to see alot of sheyla hopefully.THe preview was great i almost screamed.The end of the preview Teyla had her gun pointed at John and said something.She looked really worried.He was worried when she was injured and wentr after Ellia and he took of his jacket and told Ronan to stay there.But Ellia bit John and Ronan was really pissed and they bothe shot her.It would of been better if John stayed and let Ronan do the hunting.
                                part of:
                                Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Working...
                                X