• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    JM updated his blog. basically just pics of Kindred. Check it out
    Some Yummy pics I might add!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Or maybe you could sign something...like a waiver or something,that way they would be covered from getting sued!
      Not trying to be a wet blanket, but according to JM, you need to go get a lawyer and go through a bunch of legal stuff to try to submit, but right now they are not excepting any scripts. Sorry.

Comment

OASIS - PART 4

Spoiler:
        “Um, hello? Guys? I can’t…I can’t see anything! Where are you guys?......OW! What was that?”

“Sorry,” Ronon’s voice could be heard. Rodney thought he could almost hear him smiling.

John turned on the small flashlight attached to his weapon and then Teyla’s and Ronon’s clicked on as well. A deafening silence greeted their ears as they stood just outside the building. There was nothing to see but sand and themselves.

“Look,” Ronon said. “No moon.”

They all looked up at the endless blackness above them and Rodney began to groan dramatically when he was cut off by a strange sound in the distance.

An eerie wail drifted to them carried on the dead air surrounding them.

The others all instantly aimed their weapons in the direction of the noise but the small lights shed no information on what could have caused it.

“I think we should return inside and stay hidden until first light,” Teyla said quickly.

“I couldn’t agree more,” John replied.

And they hastily turned and re-entered the building with Ronon dead bolting the door behind them.

“Well, we at least have food and water and shelter, we could be worse off ya know,” John said trying to sound optimistic.

“Food? You call this canned stuff food? I feed Carson’s turtle’s better food than this….” Rodney grumbled loudly to himself.

Teyla placed her weapon on the metallic desk facing it so that the light would face them without her having to hold it. “Good idea,” John said and he and Ronon did the same. The room was dimly lit but at least they could partially see.

“So what now?” Rodney said warily. “Shadow puppets?”

“Actually Rodney, I was hoping you could read some more of that diary for us. I’d like to know what happened here and besides, you have such a lovely speaking voice.” John said smiling.

“Ha ha, very funny,” Rodney jutted out his chin defensively. “Fine, but only because there’s absolutely nothing else to do till morning.”

They all sat on the floor in a circle facing each other as Rodney pulled the book out and flipped through.

“Entry 15. Balthazar is sleeping. Actually, I don’t know how he can possibly sleep through his own obnoxious snoring. I sit here at my desk and hope to finish some of this paperwork I’ve been letting pile up. The team is out, scouring the planet for the energy source. It’s so unbelievably hot here and the sun has been up for over three days straight.”

“Three days straight?” Rodney said. “The odds of a solar system supporting a sun that could radiate that much heat for three days is—“

John interrupted. “Just keep going, Rodney.”

Rodney glared and cleared his throat flipping through more pages. “Entry 28. It’s dark now. Darker than anything I could have ever imagined. I keep hearing these strange noises, like someone scratching outside the compound. Balthazar says I’m going stir crazy already but I know what I heard. Scratching like I've never heard before. It made my skin crawl. I sure hope the team’s ok although they’re probably lost wandering around in the night.”

Rodney stopped reading and the four of them looked at each other with the same look of concern. Suddenly, Teyla rose from the floor and walked slowly over to one of the walls of the building, pressing her ear softly to the cool metal. The men looked at each other confused and then towards her, watching her, waiting in silence.

She gasped loudly, frightening them. “They are here!” she whispered loudly.

Oooo, this is getting scary, but Great job.!!!

Spoiler:
        It's definately not a bedtime story.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Mayra: I posted two on Saturday. I have them together.

Spoiler:

During the night John wakes up, he hears a woman screaming. He rolls over to check on Teyla, but she isn’t there. He jumps up and begins to run towards her quarters. He thinks to himself, “Was it all a dream? No! I couldn’t have been. He could still remember feeling her soft skin next to his, the sweetness of her lips and the gentleness of it all. No! It wasn’t a dream! She must have gone to her quarters for a reason.” He continues to run towards her room, but then he hears the scream coming from the opposite direction. “TEYLA?” he shouts. He quickly runs that way, but it was Dr. Keller.
          She cringes in fear when she sees John. She begins to scream again and points in a different direction. “Make them go away!” she yells. “They’re supposed to be dead! Make them go away. Please.”
          John looks around her, but he doesn’t see anything. Eventually he notices that she wasn’t the only one screaming or yelling. All of Atlantis was going mad. He tells Keller that there is nothing there and he’ll be right back. She just continues to stare motionless. He decides to check on everyone else.
          Teyla wakes up. She notices that she is in her quarters. She doesn’t remember going back to her quarters. “Was it a dream?” she thought. Flashes of her being in John’s arms, the gentle kisses and love he expressed to her was something she couldn’t possible just dream about… or could she?

She begins to hear the screaming and yelling in the corridor and quickly decides to investigate. As she walks out of her room she can see John across the hall, swatting and his head hanging down. She can barely hear him mumble, “It’s all over. She dismissed me. They’re sending me back to Earth. I don’t want to be alone. I don’t want to be alone.” Teyla slowly walks to him, about to comfort him, when he pulls out his gun and places it up against his head. “JOHN, DON’T!” she yells franticly and runs to grab the gun away. Just as she gets there he looks up, but it wasn’t John.
          “Did you have a nice dream?” asks the man, who looks like John, with evil in his eyes.
          Teyla starts running, unsure of what’s going on. She finally meets up with Ronon. He has his weapon ready and set to kill. Ronon tells her that the Wraith from Sateda was alive and was in the city. Teyla tries to reason with him, but he runs away, looking for his prey.
          Through out the night, both John and Teyla meet up with frighten or angry people all experiencing horrible things. Teyla hears Carter yelling and Teyla runs in her direction. As she gets closer she see the back of John. All she can think of was the man with the evil in his eyes and how he tricked her to believe it was the real John. Fear filled her heart as she tried to stop in the middle of her running she falls down. John hears the noise and turns around. He sees the fear in Teyla’s eyes.
          “Teyla? It’s me. It’s John,” he says in a soft voice. He extends his hand. She finally realizes that it is the real John and takes his hand. He wants to hold her tight in his arms knowing that she is safe, but he is afraid that it was only a dream he had of her and not the real thing. She feels the same way.
          Just then, Carter comes running up to them. She seems to be aware of what was going on just like them. “It’s gotta be the crystal,” she exclaims. She explains to John and Teyla something similar that happened on SGC, but it was only curious. It wasn’t evil like this entity is. John, Teyla and Carter begin to run to the science lab that the crystal is being held. As John comes around the corner by the lab the evil entity attacks John. It begins to taunt him of about all the things he has done to the members of Atlantis. They wrestle on the floor. Carter announces to everyone to fight this thing. Let all your fears and anger go. Slowly the entity gets weaker and finally disappears. John sits there on the floor out of breath and relieved.
          “I’m tired,” she states to Teyla and Carter with a smug face. “I think I’m going to bed.” By this time both Teyla and John dismiss their experience of last night as just a cruel game played by the entity.

YC's new chpt is on FF.
          Thank you Scifan!!!, that was really nice of you!!!. Awesome chapters!!!. I think i'm still missing reading the chapter before this one because..
          Spoiler:
          I don't remember reading about John and Teyla kissing and being together before they woke up! AH!!!..i would have remembered reading that part! LOL!.

Do you know where i could find the chapter before this one?

Thank you!
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by kingdom View Post
            Hello,

I finally decided to register and post for the first time. I’ve never posted on a forum/message board before. So please bear with me as I find my way and get better at navigating through the posting/replying process.

I ‘m a J/T fan and enjoy their on screen chemistry. I’ve lurked for the last two months while recovering from surgery and have really enjoyed the discussion, fan fiction, and vids. You all are very talent individuals with a wonderful ability to bring joy into someone’s life…thanks!
            Welcome Kingdom!!!

It's always nice to meet another J/T fan!!!. These groups of people really do know how to bring joy to peoples lives and they really are a creative bunch!. You'll love it here!
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Alright. I admit it.Elfie truly had a girlie moment:

Spoiler:
              I had a slow in my back right side passenger tire. So, I took it to the place that would fix it for me. Well, after waiting 1 1/2 hrs.(I did not mind it was free) The tire worker guy comes and asks if I has the LUG KEY to my tire. The What? He is kindly explaining this to me and then asks: Do you know what that is? I looked at the tire dude and said: I have no idea, I have never had to buy tires for this car ...YET ( I had a Mckay moment). Then, I told the TG Do I look mechanical to you? Whatever! He then had to go to his supervisor to tell him what I said! Now, I know I am not the only one that said something like that! I just wanted to leave ! I could not believe I sounded so stupid!! Now, if they would have asked me about JT, SGA,etc, I would have been able to give them a direct quote, scene, season, year, minutes,and what they, were wearing!
              I admit it: I AM A SGA JT GEEK!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

OASIS - PART 4

Spoiler:
                “Um, hello? Guys? I can’t…I can’t see anything! Where are you guys?......OW! What was that?”

“Sorry,” Ronon’s voice could be heard. Rodney thought he could almost hear him smiling.

John turned on the small flashlight attached to his weapon and then Teyla’s and Ronon’s clicked on as well. A deafening silence greeted their ears as they stood just outside the building. There was nothing to see but sand and themselves.

“Look,” Ronon said. “No moon.”

They all looked up at the endless blackness above them and Rodney began to groan dramatically when he was cut off by a strange sound in the distance.

An eerie wail drifted to them carried on the dead air surrounding them.

The others all instantly aimed their weapons in the direction of the noise but the small lights shed no information on what could have caused it.

“I think we should return inside and stay hidden until first light,” Teyla said quickly.

“I couldn’t agree more,” John replied.

And they hastily turned and re-entered the building with Ronon dead bolting the door behind them.

“Well, we at least have food and water and shelter, we could be worse off ya know,” John said trying to sound optimistic.

“Food? You call this canned stuff food? I feed Carson’s turtle’s better food than this….” Rodney grumbled loudly to himself.

Teyla placed her weapon on the metallic desk facing it so that the light would face them without her having to hold it. “Good idea,” John said and he and Ronon did the same. The room was dimly lit but at least they could partially see.

“So what now?” Rodney said warily. “Shadow puppets?”

“Actually Rodney, I was hoping you could read some more of that diary for us. I’d like to know what happened here and besides, you have such a lovely speaking voice.” John said smiling.

“Ha ha, very funny,” Rodney jutted out his chin defensively. “Fine, but only because there’s absolutely nothing else to do till morning.”

They all sat on the floor in a circle facing each other as Rodney pulled the book out and flipped through.

“Entry 15. Balthazar is sleeping. Actually, I don’t know how he can possibly sleep through his own obnoxious snoring. I sit here at my desk and hope to finish some of this paperwork I’ve been letting pile up. The team is out, scouring the planet for the energy source. It’s so unbelievably hot here and the sun has been up for over three days straight.”

“Three days straight?” Rodney said. “The odds of a solar system supporting a sun that could radiate that much heat for three days is—“

John interrupted. “Just keep going, Rodney.”

Rodney glared and cleared his throat flipping through more pages. “Entry 28. It’s dark now. Darker than anything I could have ever imagined. I keep hearing these strange noises, like someone scratching outside the compound. Balthazar says I’m going stir crazy already but I know what I heard. Scratching like I've never heard before. It made my skin crawl. I sure hope the team’s ok although they’re probably lost wandering around in the night.”

Rodney stopped reading and the four of them looked at each other with the same look of concern. Suddenly, Teyla rose from the floor and walked slowly over to one of the walls of the building, pressing her ear softly to the cool metal. The men looked at each other confused and then towards her, watching her, waiting in silence.

She gasped loudly, frightening them. “They are here!” she whispered loudly.

Great update...
                Spoiler:
                Starting to get a little creepy for them there at night...
                Loved John's line about Rodney having such a great speaking voice *LOL*
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Some Yummy pics I might add!
                  Elf: please at least try to cut back on my coffee

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Not trying to be a wet blanket, but according to JM, you need to go get a lawyer and go through a bunch of legal stuff to try to submit, but right now they are not excepting any scripts. Sorry.
                  worth a shot anyhow(I know a good lawyer so maybe I do have a shot at it) anyhow, I'll soon have Forgotton Past updated for you Elf!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Very Cool to hear Teyilia!! I will be looking for the update too!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks y'all for your congrats! 300 posts...that's like the most posts I've had at any forum. (What can I say? I'm more of an email girl... )

I wanted to let you know that the next part of Multiplicity is up. What can I say? Elf's "warning" scared me into submission
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Throwing some relaxing Joe pics... from JM's blog... taken on set...

Beware of spoilers
                        Spoiler:

going to bed now...night all,,,see ya tomorrow...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Throwing some relaxing Joe pics... from JM's blog... taken on set...

Beware of spoilers
                          Spoiler:

going to bed now...night all,,,see ya tomorrow...

Spoiler:
                          It does my heart glad to see Carson there again. I miss him. ...That is Carson, right? ::having a blonde moment::
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            It does my heart glad to see Carson there again. I miss him. ...That is Carson, right? ::having a blonde moment::
                            *lol* Yeah

Spoiler:
                            That's Carson
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              *lol* Yeah

Spoiler:
                              That's Carson

Spoiler:
                              I just didn't want that to be totally wishful thinking.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                Thank you Scifan!!!, that was really nice of you!!!. Awesome chapters!!!. I think i'm still missing reading the chapter before this one because..
                                Spoiler:
                                I don't remember reading about John and Teyla kissing and being together before they woke up! AH!!!..i would have remembered reading that part! LOL!.

Do you know where i could find the chapter before this one?

Thank you!
                                I have most of it posted on FF now. The title is The Ties That Bind. I hope that helps. I'm gonna try to do some more tonight. That's only if my littlest gives me a break.

Comment

Working...
                                X