No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayra: I posted two on Saturday. I have them together.

Spoiler:

During the night John wakes up, he hears a woman screaming. He rolls over to check on Teyla, but she isn’t there. He jumps up and begins to run towards her quarters. He thinks to himself, “Was it all a dream? No! I couldn’t have been. He could still remember feeling her soft skin next to his, the sweetness of her lips and the gentleness of it all. No! It wasn’t a dream! She must have gone to her quarters for a reason.” He continues to run towards her room, but then he hears the scream coming from the opposite direction. “TEYLA?” he shouts. He quickly runs that way, but it was Dr. Keller.
    She cringes in fear when she sees John. She begins to scream again and points in a different direction. “Make them go away!” she yells. “They’re supposed to be dead! Make them go away. Please.”
    John looks around her, but he doesn’t see anything. Eventually he notices that she wasn’t the only one screaming or yelling. All of Atlantis was going mad. He tells Keller that there is nothing there and he’ll be right back. She just continues to stare motionless. He decides to check on everyone else.
    Teyla wakes up. She notices that she is in her quarters. She doesn’t remember going back to her quarters. “Was it a dream?” she thought. Flashes of her being in John’s arms, the gentle kisses and love he expressed to her was something she couldn’t possible just dream about… or could she?

She begins to hear the screaming and yelling in the corridor and quickly decides to investigate. As she walks out of her room she can see John across the hall, swatting and his head hanging down. She can barely hear him mumble, “It’s all over. She dismissed me. They’re sending me back to Earth. I don’t want to be alone. I don’t want to be alone.” Teyla slowly walks to him, about to comfort him, when he pulls out his gun and places it up against his head. “JOHN, DON’T!” she yells franticly and runs to grab the gun away. Just as she gets there he looks up, but it wasn’t John.
    “Did you have a nice dream?” asks the man, who looks like John, with evil in his eyes.
    Teyla starts running, unsure of what’s going on. She finally meets up with Ronon. He has his weapon ready and set to kill. Ronon tells her that the Wraith from Sateda was alive and was in the city. Teyla tries to reason with him, but he runs away, looking for his prey.
    Through out the night, both John and Teyla meet up with frighten or angry people all experiencing horrible things. Teyla hears Carter yelling and Teyla runs in her direction. As she gets closer she see the back of John. All she can think of was the man with the evil in his eyes and how he tricked her to believe it was the real John. Fear filled her heart as she tried to stop in the middle of her running she falls down. John hears the noise and turns around. He sees the fear in Teyla’s eyes.
    “Teyla? It’s me. It’s John,” he says in a soft voice. He extends his hand. She finally realizes that it is the real John and takes his hand. He wants to hold her tight in his arms knowing that she is safe, but he is afraid that it was only a dream he had of her and not the real thing. She feels the same way.
    Just then, Carter comes running up to them. She seems to be aware of what was going on just like them. “It’s gotta be the crystal,” she exclaims. She explains to John and Teyla something similar that happened on SGC, but it was only curious. It wasn’t evil like this entity is. John, Teyla and Carter begin to run to the science lab that the crystal is being held. As John comes around the corner by the lab the evil entity attacks John. It begins to taunt him of about all the things he has done to the members of Atlantis. They wrestle on the floor. Carter announces to everyone to fight this thing. Let all your fears and anger go. Slowly the entity gets weaker and finally disappears. John sits there on the floor out of breath and relieved.
    “I’m tired,” she states to Teyla and Carter with a smug face. “I think I’m going to bed.” By this time both Teyla and John dismiss their experience of last night as just a cruel game played by the entity.

YC's new chpt is on FF.

Comment

Well I do not know about any of you but, I am very excited about S4!

I know I keep saying that ! But, I have actually been SQUEEEEEEING since being
      able to see clip from Comic Con and the link that Nina posted!!

Spoiler:
      I very interested how this going to affect JT's relationship and that they do in
      fact get closer. I really hope they do not spend a lot time on the Mckay/Katie
      thing. *please do not lob objects in the face*. But, more on She and Teyla and gang in general. I really felt that there were too many MK centric episodes in S3.
      And, I really,really want to know if there is going to be a Season 5!! You would think the Sci-Fi lady already knows...

I decided to give you some of my favorite artwork created by all of you!
      (Hope you do not mind)

Spoiler:

[
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Yeah,i totally agree with ya Elf on the whole McKay/Katie thing,to me it's kinda boring and i never get tired of seeing all the great artworks all you guys do!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Yeah,i totally agree with ya Elf on the whole McKay/Katie thing,to me it's kinda boring and i never get tired of seeing all the great artworks all you guys do!
          I did not go any of the artwork. It was all created by you guys! It is absolutely
          beautiful! I do not even have all of it!

That is why I try to always put in the newsletter for everyone to see!
          And, what is put in it is just a snippet, it is not even close to being all of it
          created during the week! That is what I love about our thread is that we truly
          love and enjoy doing these things for JT!!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

hey ....where is my backup for the Favorite Ship Episode picture game... I feel like I'm the only one in there these days...

Oh darn... I have to vote for JF...almost forgot that *ahem* shame on me... *lol*

Camy wont be happy
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              hey ....where is my backup for the Favorite Ship Episode picture game... I feel like I'm the only one in there these days...

Oh darn... I have to vote for JF...almost forgot that *ahem* shame on me... *lol*

Camy wont be happy
              I do not know if the clips would count as caps. You know that is what I have..

Woohoo! I think I am gettin' Grandma hooked on SGA!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

I need the link again to go vote for JF for Best actor on the
                Scifyportal thing....I have actually been voting.
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Hello,

I finally decided to register and post for the first time. I’ve never posted on a forum/message board before. So please bear with me as I find my way and get better at navigating through the posting/replying process.

I ‘m a J/T fan and enjoy their on screen chemistry. I’ve lurked for the last two months while recovering from surgery and have really enjoyed the discussion, fan fiction, and vids. You all are very talent individuals with a wonderful ability to bring joy into someone’s life…thanks!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks for the sig Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    I do not know if the clips would count as caps. You know that is what I have..

Woohoo! I think I am gettin' Grandma hooked on SGA!
                    I'm wondering if I haven't seen someone use one of those clips in there...if it was Camy or someone else...but I think I've seen one...

here are other wise a few...you can copy the link from in qoute if you don't want to upload them on a account like photobucket...

Spoiler:

sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Welcome KINGDOME!! We're Happy you joined The JT family!!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        I need the link again to go vote for JF for Best actor on the
                        Scifyportal thing....I have actually been voting.
                        Ask and you shall receive
                        http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm wondering if I haven't seen someone use one of those clips in there...if it was Camy or someone else...but I think I've seen one...

here are other wise a few...you can copy the link from in qoute if you don't want to upload them on a account like photobucket...

Spoiler:

Thanks Nina! That's wild! I have the clips of all of these!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by kingdom View Post
                            Hello,

I finally decided to register and post for the first time. I’ve never posted on a forum/message board before. So please bear with me as I find my way and get better at navigating through the posting/replying process.

I ‘m a J/T fan and enjoy their on screen chemistry. I’ve lurked for the last two months while recovering from surgery and have really enjoyed the discussion, fan fiction, and vids. You all are very talent individuals with a wonderful ability to bring joy into someone’s life…thanks!
                            Welcome kingdom
                            Awesome to see another J/T fan joining in our J/T family

Yeah there sure are a lot of great fics, videos and artwork in here...so many talented people around... and I'm glad that we are able to bring a joy into someone's life...
                            Hopefully your recovery is going well...

No worries about being new around here...we are here to help you if you are wondering about something...and if we are able to answer... so don't be afraid to ask...
                            And join in whenever you like in our discussions...we sure don't bite around here
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by kingdom View Post
                              Hello,

I am so glad you decided delurk! You may not think so now but now since you posted you will not be able to stop!!! I'm addicted as everyone in here knows!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Welcome kingdom
                                Awesome to see another J/T fan joining in our J/T family

Yeah there sure are a lot of great fics, videos and artwork in here...so many talented people around... and I'm glad that we are able to bring a joy into someone's life...
                                Hopefully your recovery is going well...

No worries about being new around here...we are here to help you if you are wondering about something...and if we are able to answer... so don't be afraid to ask...
                                And join in whenever you like in our discussions...we sure don't bite around here
                                I might bite.....
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X