X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Oh, Thanks Mrs. B

Spoiler:
    If Connor is back, we know Teyla will be involved! Also, I believe Tealc comes out in Reunion, right? so he's going to come more than once to SGA?
    You know more than me dude~
    Spoiler:
    I thought Reunion was w/Mark Dacascos dude playing Ronons old Satedan friend wanting him to leave Atlantis I didnt know anything about a crossover! DUH for me

Comment

Well don't quote me on that...cause you are right about Reunion and Ronon's friend...but I did read somewhere that

Spoiler:
      Tealc does make an appearance, and for some reason I thought it was Reunion as well.

Can someone else verify this?
      sigpic

Comment

Well don't quote me on that...cause you are right about Reunion and Ronon's friend...but I did read somewhere that

Spoiler:
        Tealc does make an appearance, and for some reason I thought it was Reunion as well.

you're probably right....hey nice sig!
        Spoiler:
        either way now we know shep gets beat up! thats new!

http://twitter.com/katehewlett

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Hey this is what the whump thread was saying...did you guys know this
          Spoiler:
          It looks like Teal'c will show up in Midway and that's when we'll get to see him spar with Ronon and the episode with the Sheppy blood is This Mortal Coil.

Thanks MrsB. Where do they get all this info?

Comment

Oh do give details...I need details on this..I've heard nothing about this...what happens to
            Spoiler:
            Shep...is he expected to get hurt In this Mortal Coil?

Late...but it's here..

THANKS SCIFAN!
            Thanks Camy and I absolutely love your Wallie. I love John's expression.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Thanks MrsB. Where do they get all this info?
              I havent a clue. But its from the last couple of pages so maybe they just got it today?? I dunno we'll ask Elf when she comes back on

hey did you eat supper yet? is it time for more story???
              Last edited by MrsB108; 25 July 2007, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:

I know that Tealc is coming for Reunion, but I never heard of any other eps.

Spoiler:
                I believe I also read on JTC that Ronon finds out that his friends are Wraith worshippers. I don't know where the sourse came from.

I'm leaving now MrsB

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I believe I also read on JTC that Ronon finds out that his friends are Wraith worshippers. I don't know where the sourse came from.
                  Ok, ok, that is starting to sound familiar.........

Ok! Have fun writing!!

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
                    Spoiler:
                    Shawna writes: “Interesting to see Jason's tattoo. Did that cause any issues for you guys, like costuming or anything?”

Answer: We had to hide it for the first two episodes, then wrote it into the third (Reunion).

Anonymous #3 writes: “There's a rumor that McKay's sister dies. Yes or no?”

Answer: No comment

Anonymous #5 writes: “When do you think you guys will wrap up shooting season 4.....and WHEN you get green lighted for a season 5, how long of a break do you everyone get before you go back to writing? When would the actors report back to the set?”

Answer: We’ll probably wrap season four in early October. As for how long a break we get - that is entirely dependent on when we hear the hopefully positive news about a fifth season pick-up. As for the actors - that will depend on the season five production schedule that is a long way off from being established. ..

Couple other things but nothing major.

Comment

Part5:
                      Spoiler:

Asuran City:

Teyla is in her cell and she starts to hear a faint voice call her name, “Teyla. Teyla! Where are you?” She recognizes the voice and it’s John. “John! I’m in here!” Teyla yells with excitement. John runs in and pushes buttons on a pad and the cell door open. Teyla looks around and doesn’t see anyone else. “Where is everyone else?” asks Teyla with concern.
                      “They are in the jumper waiting for you. Rodney was able to shut them down,” answers John. He stops for a moment and grabs her by the shoulders, “I’m sorry it took so long for us to get here.” He looks deep in her eyes, draws closer to kiss her passionately and then gives her a big hug. “Let’s not do this again?” he says half smiling and slightly choked up.
                      They start running towards the jumper and Teyla has trouble keeping up with John. She trips and soon feels a hand on her shoulder. John is getting further and further away. “John! JOHN! Don’t leave me! Wait!” she yells while she’s crying. The hand grips her harder and Teyla turns……
                      She wakes up. She see that it was Ladil that has her hand on her shoulder. “Teyla? Are you alright?” Ladil asks.
                      Teyla looks confused as she looks around. She realizes that it was just a dream. She looks at Ladil, “I just have a really bad headache.” Ladil looks concern and leaves to get Teyla something to eat and drink.

Comment

Part5:
                        Spoiler:

Asuran City:

Teyla is in her cell and she starts to hear a faint voice call her name, “Teyla. Teyla! Where are you?” She recognizes the voice and it’s John. “John! I’m in here!” Teyla yells with excitement. John runs in and pushes buttons on a pad and the cell door open. Teyla looks around and doesn’t see anyone else. “Where is everyone else?” asks Teyla with concern.
                        “They are in the jumper waiting for you. Rodney was able to shut them down,” answers John. He stops for a moment and grabs her by the shoulders, “I’m sorry it took so long for us to get here.” He looks deep in her eyes, draws closer to kiss her passionately and then gives her a big hug. “Let’s not do this again?” he says half smiling and slightly choked up.
                        They start running towards the jumper and Teyla has trouble keeping up with John. She trips and soon feels a hand on her shoulder. John is getting further and further away. “John! JOHN! Don’t leave me! Wait!” she yells while she’s crying. The hand grips her harder and Teyla turns……
                        She wakes up. She see that it was Ladil that has her hand on her shoulder. “Teyla? Are you alright?” Ladil asks.
                        Teyla looks confused as she looks around. She realizes that it was just a dream. She looks at Ladil, “I just have a really bad headache.” Ladil looks concern and leaves to get Teyla something to eat and drink.
                        Spoiler:
                        Poor Teyla. She's all freaked out.
                        Excellent update Scifan.

Comment

Great update scifan keep it up...

Camy - Love the wallie you did for the celebration on 30000 posts
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

OK this thread needs to wake the hell up!!

I just watched TLG...."He cares for you, more than you know."

Comment

Late...but it's here..

Spoiler:

Its beautiful Camy!!! What effects did you use? I love the soft look to it.

Nice update Scifan!

my ships

Comment

I decided to read all of the questions on JM's blog and man, some people are such a pain in the a**.

my ships

Comment

Working...
                                X