John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Who said that they were going to the Comic Con? I know they said that they were disappointed that they thought JF wasn't going to be there, according to JM he is. Lucky person. I hope they get to see them. Bring back pics and share!!!!
    Yup, that would be me!. I'll be in San Diego on Friday but wont be at Comic Con till Saturday so i'll unfortunatley miss the SGA panel!!!!...i'm sooo pissed! LOL!. I bought my Comic Con ticket 2 day's before JM mentioned what day they would be going to Comic Con. Joe F. isn't listed to attend but i did read today that he will be attending after all!!!. So sucks for me but it's very good news for us J/T shippers!. Hopefully he can spill some spoilers about J/T's relationship in Season 4 although JM mentioned in his blog that he will make a list of questions he wont answer...so who knows how much info they will give out as far as J/T.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
      Hello everyone. I was talking with Elfinn over in the whumper thread and she said that some of you where asking about the SGA trailer that they showed today. I can tell you what I remember, unfortunately I was surprised they showed it at noon instead of in the evening so I didn't get it on tape.

OK here goes:

SGA Promo
      Spoiler:
      The first few seconds are clips from various shows for the new season. In fact they are the exact same clips that they showed in the promo last week. After that they show Sheppard locked in a cell with Larrin looking in. She starts the conversation:

Larrin: I have to admit Sheppard that was....

Sheppard: Impressive, unbelievable (and a few other things I can't remember)

Larrin: No reckless!!!!

and that was it. It really looks like some good banter between the two.
      I'm really looking forward to this eppie. Take care and TTFN!!!!
      Thank you so much SherryW!!! Just for that you get a green.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        What kind of puppy? Well we know Ruby is going on the tour of the set and also to the Vancouver Con! I forgot how she was able to get her set visit so, at least we get a play by play from her!

I think a couple of the whumpers are going to Comic Con so between Nina,Blue,and myself we will more than likely keep everyone posted with the report from the C Con from the thread.
        Cool!!!...i'm not going to be able to see them on friday so when i come back saturday night, i'll be anxious to find out what they said and see pics!. I'm still soooo pissed that i missed it by one day!!! Argh!!!. Oh well, there is still next year and there are still a lot of shows i want to see on Saturday at Comic Con but yeah, SGA was the main one i wanted to see! LOL!.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          Yup, that would be me!. I'll be in San Diego on Friday but wont be at Comic Con till Saturday so i'll unfortunatley miss the SGA panel!!!!...i'm sooo pissed! LOL!. I bought my Comic Con ticket 2 day's before JM mentioned what day they would be going to Comic Con. Joe F. isn't listed to attend but i did read today that he will be attending after all!!!. So sucks for me but it's very good news for us J/T shippers!. Hopefully he can spill some spoilers about J/T's relationship in Season 4 although JM mentioned in his blog that he will make a list of questions he wont answer...so who knows how much info they will give out as far as J/T.
          Poor Mayra. That really sucks. Maybe you'll be lucky and JF will be just hanging around.

Where do the comic cons goes? Do they every go to Boston?

Comment

Ok, I'm just going to post this first then go back to catch up.

S4 spoiler part 3
            Spoiler:

Later, Teyla wakes up to find herself in a cell. An Asuran woman is there with some food and drink. A guard stands by to make sure Teyla doesn’t try anything.
            “Please, don’t resist what we give you. We have no need for food, but I insisted that we should feed you. I do not want any harm to come to you. I am Lidil,” says the woman quietly.
            Teyla looks at her with suspicion, “Why are you helping me?” Teyla looks around confused, “How long have I been here? The last thing I remember was being on Atlantis.”
            “You’ve been out for several days and not all of us believe in this war against the children of the Ancients,” replies Lidil as she looks around cautiously.
            “My friends will be looking for me. You need to help me,” pleads Teyla.
            “I don’t know what I can do. You’re friends will not be able to find you. They are stuck where they are and will surely die with out provisions,” answers Ladil. The guard motions her to leave. Teyla curls up in a corner and begins to cry.

Atlantis:

Rodney has found a way for them to modify one of the puddle-jumper with a hyper drive, and with Elizabeth amazing recovery she agrees to join Rodney, John and Ronon to try to get to the midway gate station.
            “Why can’t we just use the jumper to get Teyla from those monsters,” barks John.
            Rodney roles his eyes and Weir crosses her arms and gives John and stern look. “John, you know that we can’t do anything to help Teyla right now. If we can’t get a hold of SGC then we all die. What use are we to Teyla then? I’m sorry John, but this comes first,” orders Weir. She continues after seeing his dissatisfied face, “John, I understand, but you know that I’m right.
            John’s face turn from anger to disappointment and he walks away with out a word, but not before he knocks off some paper off of Weir’s desk. Ronon starts to go after him, but Weir stops him.
            “Why is he so mad Ronon? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him this way?” she asks.
            “He’s afraid that she’s being tortured. He afraid that we won’t save in time and I feel the same way,” replies Ronon and he walks away.
            Just read chapter 3! another great chapter Scifan!!!.

Spoiler:
            I really like how your adding the spoilers from season 4 into your story as well as the emotion in John not knowing what has happened to Teyla!
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Poor Mayra. That really sucks. Maybe you'll be lucky and JF will be just hanging around.

Where do the comic cons goes? Do they every go to Boston?
              To my knowledge, please correct me if i'm wrong, i believe there is only the San Diego Comic Con and i think there is one in New York???.

LOL!! yeah, i'd love it if they hang out at Comic Con on Saturday! or if i see them around San Diego on Friday but i doubt it lol. Maybe next year!
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could download the SGA sneek peek that aired last week during Eureka as I didn't know Sci-fi was going to do that and I wasn't home to see it as well as the one that aired during the day on Tuesday because I didn't know that had new one until I found out about it from my mom.

Another thing can anyone make a music video to the song used in this music video:
                I Will Be by Avril Lavigne
                I don't have enough video caps on my computer yet, since fixing my video capping problem, and I don't have the song.

I finally found the link from youtube for last weeks promo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1BoKTbQ43c

Comment

well, its quiet here and little guest there sign up and join.c'mon i don't bite.
                  and if you do join say happyatlantis said to. ok?
                  Last edited by happyatlantis; 25 July 2007, 12:54 AM.
                  sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                  Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

I've Got No-one To Talk To.
                    Please Guest Join Up So I Don't Get Bored Please????
                    lol.
                    ok i'm going off now see ya later jt/lovers
                    (and guestwho wont join) i'm just kidding mate!!
                    bye
                    sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                    Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Well this really sucks with no preview on last night.........a busy day of work ahead of me....and sorry Elf, no time to add to Nightmares yet.......i know, I stink.....

HEY HEY NOW GO VOTE FOR JF & GATEWORLD IN THE SYFY AWARDS http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/
                      Last edited by MrsB108; 25 July 2007, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        Just read chapter 3! another great chapter Scifan!!!.

Spoiler:
                        I really like how your adding the spoilers from season 4 into your story as well as the emotion in John not knowing what has happened to Teyla!
                        Thanks Mayra.
                        How can I find out where and when for comic cons. New York isn't too far away.

Comment

Thanks Mayra.
                          How can I find out where and when for comic cons. New York isn't too far away.
                          Morning dude. Here's all the comic con info you need for all its stuff http://www.comic-con.org/

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            Well this really sucks with no preview on last night.........a busy day of work ahead of me....and sorry Elf, no time to add to Nightmares yet.......i know, I stink.....

HEY HEY NOW GO VOTE FOR JF & GATEWORLD IN THE SYFY AWARDS http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/
                            We can vote once a day. So show our support for Joe, Amanda, RDA and GW!!!!! Spread the word.

Thanks MrsB.

Comment

Ok, Maybe it's me, but I could find if they have any cons on the east coast. They just show SF and SD.

Never mind, I just found this for New Jersey, but no one from SGA, except Paul Mcguillion . http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgny.htm
                              Last edited by scifan; 25 July 2007, 05:18 AM.

Comment

I so should be working.....

Spoiler:
                                A flash, their eyes met across the way,
                                and quickly John Sheppard looked away.
                                His heart beat fast when she was near,
                                he had to hide from her his fear.
                                The feelings that he had locked away,
                                would surely show to her one day.

He had a job, to lead this place,
                                and yet when he looked in her face,
                                his thoughts grew blurred and his heart leapt,
                                but his burning desire, it must be kept.

A darkness grew inside him still,
                                struggling with feelings against his will.
                                He knew the time would come one day,
                                to reveal himself or walk away.

Comment

Working...
                                X