X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
    Some of you have complained about the fact that I’ve ignored your questions and I want to make it clear that it‘s nothing personal. If I‘ve failed to answer your question, it probably has more to do with the question itself than you as a person. As I‘ve stated in previous entries, there are certain queries I will not respond to. Specifically -

1. Questions demanding major spoilers. Who is the father Teyla’s baby? Will John and Teyla get together? How are you planning to bring Beckett back? If I gave you the answer, there would be no point in you tuning in to find out.
    Intresting...well even I knew that something as a major spoiler it's something he would never tell... what's the point.. *lol*
    Besides kind of funny to say some things... I haven't really seen any
    Spoiler:
    J/T questions that much... atleast not the huge relationship questions...since hey we all get grief the minute someone posts those stuff... and he usually puts all comments up...

Well whatever...*lol* I like the minor spoiler ,,I don't want to be completly spoiled before watching...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      I know I was suppose to be in bed hours ago, but I made the mistake of looking at caps. So I made a little wallie.

Jess: I'll have to read tomorrow. sorry.

Q: As much as we love your vids, We love you more. Come as often as you can. (Alot )

If anyone is willing to take the challenge of find the ficlets and pretties for Q, could you please?

I just recently pm DM all the products of her challenge. And if I forgot to say anything (see MrsB. I told you I'm forgetful. What was I saying.... Oh!) see absolutely loved everything. Great job everyone.

Ok. g'night for real this time.

Shhhh. I'm not here. Awesome new chpt. Jess. I loved it. *sneaking to bed quietly*

Beautiful scifan..

You have all been busy again and we are almost at 30000
      .... keep it up. I have to go to work now. Will catch up on everything later..

Long live John and Teyla
      sigpic

Comment

Hey dudes

GB - You made something?? I gotta go look

30,000 almost.........wow

Yappi - it wont let me get your story, but dont worry it did this to my yesterday!!

scifan - im ready for more fic whenever your ready

almost time for work and i have a HUGE headache

Comment

And 1500 pages today!!
          -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
            And 1500 pages today!!
            wow what a milestone day

hey spirited chihiro - thats a wonderful sig

Comment

Congrats J/T fans for reaching 1500 pages.....

And not long to go for us to reach 30000 posts!!!....this is really awesome... and Camy who was hoping we will reach 30000 by the premiere in September,,,*lol* I think we will be long past that by then
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                Beautiful scifan..

You have all been busy again and we are almost at 30000
                .... keep it up. I have to go to work now. Will catch up on everything later..

Long live John and Teyla
                Thanks Blue:We'll see you later.

Congrats on 1500 pages and we only need 15 more post to get to 30,000.

Have an idea to celebrate: How about we post or favorite Artworks, stories, fic recs or whatever. They don't have to be yours, but it can if you want. We can do it all day long. What do you think. And for those are adventurous, they are more to make new ones. What do you think?
                Last edited by scifan; 24 July 2007, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Hey! I'm the only member here, but we have some guests lurking. Well, I hope it's not like this all day.

Any way: I have a little more. Be patient with me. This story is not going to be easy.

Part 2:
                  Spoiler:

“Rodney!” yells John. “What the hell just happened? Damn it!” He paces back and forth, trying to think of what to do next.
                  “Why? What’s the matter? What’s going on?” asks a concern Rodney.
                  Ronon responds almost inaudible, “Teyla is gone. They took her.”
                  Rodney eyes widen with shock as Zelenka hangs his head down low.
                  Keller radios John over the comm., “Colonel Sheppard?”
                  “What!” yells John, still upset about Teyla.
                  “I’m sorry Colonel,” Keller responds with a confused tone. “I just wanted to let you know that Dr. Weir made it through surgery and is recovering right now.”
                  “Oh. I’m sorry. Thank you for informing me,” John replies with a much calmer tone.
                  John looks at Ronon, “How the hell are we suppose to find her.” He picks up a piece of debris and throws it across the room and walks away before Ronon could respond.

Asuran’s City:

Teyla eyes slowly open. She sees herself in a place that looks like a medical room. She finds herself strapped to a table and cannot escape. Two Asurans walk in and stand over her. One of them grabs her arm tightly. Teyla starts to feel something move in her stomach. Tremendous pain from her abdomen causes her to scream. She blacks out from the ordeal.

Awesome sig SC.
                  Last edited by scifan; 24 July 2007, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Hey! I'm the only member here, but we have some guests lurking. Well, I hope it's not like this all day.

Any way: I have a little more. Be patient with me. This story is not going to be easy.

Part 2:
                    Spoiler:

“Rodney!” yells John. “What the hell just happened? Damn it!” He paces back and forth, trying to think of what to do next.
                    “I’m sorry Colonel,” Keller responds with a confused tone. “I just wanted to let you know that Dr. Weir made it through surgery and is recovering right now.”
                    “Oh. I’m sorry. Thank you for informing me,” John replies with a much calmer tone.
                    John looks at Ronon, “How the hell are we suppose to find her.” He picks up a piece of debris and throws it across the room and walks away before Ronon could respond.

Asuran’s City:

Teyla eyes slowly open. She sees herself in a place that looks like a medical room. She finds herself strapped to a table and cannot escape. Two Asurans walk in and stand over her. One of them grabs her arm tightly. Teyla starts to feel something move in her stomach. Tremendous pain from her abdomen causes her to scream. She blacks out from the ordeal.

Awesome sig SC.
                    Hrmm intresting....

Spoiler:
                    John sure is furious beyond belief.,, I've been talking with some other Shep fans of what we would like to see from him in season 4... and I wouldn't mind seeing a side of him where he is a force to be reckoned with... walking on the line of being the dangerous soldier...how far he might go to save the people around him...

Keller sure would have a shocked expression on her face when he barked at her through the com.. and him throwing things around... might be intresting to see how he uses his anger to get Teyla back....

And poor Teyla... I do hope the Asurans will face a deadly route when John finds them... and get's to know what they have done to Teyla...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Hrmm intresting....

Spoiler:
                      John sure is furious beyond belief.,, I've been talking with some other Shep fans of what we would like to see from him in season 4... and I wouldn't mind seeing a side of him where he is a force to be reckoned with... walking on the line of being the dangerous soldier...how far he might go to save the people around him...

Keller sure would have a shocked expression on her face when he barked at her through the com.. and him throwing things around... might be intresting to see how he uses his anger to get Teyla back....

And poor Teyla... I do hope the Asurans will face a deadly route when John finds them... and get's to know what they have done to Teyla...
                      Thanks Nina. I sure hope this story works out. See what I get myself into.

Comment

Shhhh. I'm not here. Awesome new chpt. Jess. I loved it. *sneaking to bed quietly*
                        Thanks, my dear! Hope you got at least a few hours of sleep.

And great start to your story! Keep it up!

Originally posted by 1DanielForMe View Post
                        Another awesome chapter! Every time I read part of "Multiplicity", I'm thinking what a delightfully wacky plotline it has.

As for the 30,000th post: I'm glad I didn't miss it, as well. We're getting so close now!
                        Thanks...I'm glad you like it! It really has been a lot of fun coming up with this story. And since I have the whole plotline written out, it has been a breeze to write.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Hey dudes

GB - You made something?? I gotta go look

30,000 almost.........wow

Yappi - it wont let me get your story, but dont worry it did this to my yesterday!!

scifan - im ready for more fic whenever your ready

almost time for work and i have a HUGE headache
                        MrsB, if you can't get it, let me know...I suppose I could always post it here.

Now, I'm off to catch up on the 20 pages that I missed yesterday!
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

It's amazing how the pages and posts have just flown past... as it should be I might add...

I mean we hit 29000 posts last week.. *lol* and now we are sprinting to 30000 posts!!!...
                          Awesome ,,,keep it up... and camy hoped we would hit that milestone in September when season 4 premiere... hrmm I wonder what we might be up in by then?

edit: Don't forget to vote for John & Teyla in The Return 1 in the Favorite ship epi pictue game....
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks Jess. That's a good idea of an outline. I think that's what I need to do.

This is one of fav. earlier stuff. Back when I knew less than I do now. LOL

Comment

Part 2:
                              Spoiler:

Asuran’s City:

Awesome sig SC.
                              Spoiler:
                              Interesting. This may be what happens, but one question...why Teyla

Love it! Nice art Scifan!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Interesting. This may be what happens, but one question...why Teyla
                                Thanks GNB!
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm just trying to attempt to piece some spoilers we know and putting a spin on them. Like I just used the part about Teyla based on what they showed on the promo. I have a couple other ideas, but we'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X