X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    S4 spoiler Part 1
    Spoiler:

Atlantis is now stranded in the middle of nowhere and lost. Weir is in serious condition, Keller and her other doctors and nurses are all busily working on saving Weir's life. Many are only wounded. Some serious but most are not. What was worse is their power is depleting quickly. Luckily they find a planet that has breathable air, but they still have to worry about food, medical supplies and mostly protection from the Wraith and the Asurans.

Rodney, Zalenka and the rest of the science teams are franticly working on a way to get a hold of the SGC. John is trying to figure out who's able body enough to help with repairs and to be ready for another attack from whoever.

Within 12 hrs of there arrival to the planet, their worse fears happened. The Asurans found them. John, Teyla and a wounded Ronon gather all their weapon and readied they soldiers. Rodney frightfully started working on a way to an ARG modified to affect the whole city again.

Many Asurans came. One tried to take Weir, but was stopped by Lorne with an ARG blast. Confussion was everywhere, but almost as quickly as they had come, they left. John was suspicous and asked Rodney if he knew what happened. Rodney had no clue. Lorne reported to John about the casualties and as he was doing that Ronon ran to tell John that Teyla was missing. Fear filled his eyes as he looked up into the now darkened sky.

I didn't do a spell and grammer check, sorry, but I hope it sound ok. I still haven't decided on a title.
    I'm already for more! That's got my attention! It sounds great it kinda of reminds of when you are reading it how the voice over comes
    across and says: Same Bat Time..Same Bat Channel..Suspensful...Tune in Next week!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Hey hey hey...I'm a blonde! What are you saying about me???

My boys are too and they are both smart. Let me rephrase that. My husband give blonde's a bad name. Trust me. His boss says he sympothizes with me and I feel bad for his boss for having to work for him.

I'm not saying blondes are dumb but there are times that he gives Kelly Bundy a good run. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        I'm already for more! That's got my attention! It sounds great it kinda of reminds of when you are reading it how the voice over comes
        across and says: Same Bat Time..Same Bat Channel..Suspensful...Tune in Next week!
        I know : The TEASER before all the really good stuff happens!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

NNNice. At least he addressed this and was up front! ....
          I wonder who complained to him. It wasn't me. I decided not to ask anything any more. This way I won't be disappointed. Maybe I'll write him a thank you.

Comment

Holy Cheddar Elf! It's not cheesy like Batman, is it?

Comment

I wonder who complained to him. It wasn't me. I decided not to ask anything any more. This way I won't be disappointed. Maybe I'll write him a thank you.
              I have no clue. But it must have been a bit much for him to post something like
              that. I would probably do the same thing if I were in his shoes. I mean you do not want to give everything away before the party has even started because by the time it actually takes place everyone is gonna like: So What! You've already
              spilled the beans on that: That's old news give us something we can chew on a
              while....It's a no win situation thing..
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

No. That is not what I meant.. I meant it makes me hungry for more!!!

Speakin' of cheddah! Love the stuff, the sharper, the better!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                  Some of you have complained about the fact that I’ve ignored your questions and I want to make it clear that it‘s nothing personal. If I‘ve failed to answer your question, it probably has more to do with the question itself than you as a person. As I‘ve stated in previous entries, there are certain queries I will not respond to. Specifically -

1. Questions demanding major spoilers. Who is the father Teyla’s baby? Will John and Teyla get together? How are you planning to bring Beckett back? If I gave you the answer, there would be no point in you tuning in to find out.
                  Thanks for posting this Mrs B! MENTAL GREEN to you!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

I know. I was just joking.

Mmmmm, me too. Have you tried cooper cheese. If not see if your deli carries it. I also like Jalepano or Habenaro/ Jack cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      Hey hey hey...I'm a blonde! What are you saying about me???
                      (((HUGS))) to YappiChick!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Mmmmm, me too. Have you tried cooper cheese. If not see if your deli carries it. I also like Jalepano or Habenaro/ Jack cheese.
                        Will do.
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Yes. I know...
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Whats with all this talk about cheese? lol

my ships

Comment

S4 spoiler Part 1
                              Spoiler:

Atlantis is now stranded in the middle of nowhere and lost. Weir is in serious condition, Keller and her other doctors and nurses are all busily working on saving Weir's life. Many are only wounded. Some serious but most are not. What was worse is their power is depleting quickly. Luckily they find a planet that has breathable air, but they still have to worry about food, medical supplies and mostly protection from the Wraith and the Asurans.

Rodney, Zalenka and the rest of the science teams are franticly working on a way to get a hold of the SGC. John is trying to figure out whose able body enough to help with repairs and to be ready for another attack from whomever.

Within 12 hrs of there arrival to the planet, their worse fears happened. The Asurans found them. John, Teyla and a wounded Ronon gather all their weapons and readied they soldiers. Rodney frightfully started working on a way to an ARG modified to affect the whole city again.

Many Asurans came. One tried to take Weir, but was stopped by Lorne with an ARG blast. Confusion was everywhere, but almost as quickly as they had come, they left. John was suspicious and asked Rodney if he knew what happened. Rodney had no clue. Lorne reported to John about the casualties and as he was doing that Ronon ran to tell John that Teyla was missing. Fear filled his eyes as he looked up into the now darkened sky.

I didn't do a spell and grammer check, sorry, but I hope it sound ok. I still haven't decided on a title.

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                              Whats with all this talk about cheese? lol
                              Start at the top and go from there... It has to do with comments on Scifans snippet so far..
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

S4 spoiler Part 1
                                Spoiler:

Rodney, Zalenka and the rest of the science teams are franticly working on a way to get a hold of the SGC. John is trying to figure out whose able body enough to help with repairs and to be ready for another attack from whomever.

Within 12 hrs of there arrival to the planet, their worse fears happened. The Asurans found them. John, Teyla and a wounded Ronon gather all their weapons and readied they soldiers. Rodney frightfully started working on a way to an ARG modified to affect the whole city again.

Many Asurans came. One tried to take Weir, but was stopped by Lorne with an ARG blast. Confusion was everywhere, but almost as quickly as they had come, they left. John was suspicious and asked Rodney if he knew what happened. Rodney had no clue. Lorne reported to John about the casualties and as he was doing that Ronon ran to tell John that Teyla was missing. Fear filled his eyes as he looked up into the now darkened sky.

Terrific Scifan! Keep going!

Comment

Working...
                                X