John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it Donna....

for those of you who have LJ accounts, check this out!
    And post some prompts. It can be artwork or fic

just watch the rating please, 18 and over only!

http://community.livejournal.com/choc_fic/9452.html
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      The Secrets Challenge -Part 14 - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH
      Spoiler:
      No one moved. All eyes were fixated on Claude's pathetic, large body lying dormant on the floor. John quickly looked at Ezekiel, his thoughts returning to the imminent danger Teyla was in.

Ezekiel's ugly face was motionless. His cracked lips were frozen in an unflattering gape revealing the bright yellowness of his teeth, his black eyes wide and filled with utter shock and disbelief. His bladed hand wavered slightly at Teyla's throat as his mind reeled with Claude's brutal demise.

John surged towards him, noticing the slight of hand. He grabbed for the blade first, knocking it out of the madman's grip as it clattered loudly onto the floor. Ezekiel shrieked wildly in surprise and John swiftly took his own knife from the floor and pressed it deep against Ezekiel's throat.

A loud eruption of laughter sounded from his mouth. John paused, holding Ezekiel by his hair, digging his knife in deeper, as a stream of blood started to roll down his skin. "What's so God damn funny you sick freak?" he asked hesitantly, his voice filled with hate.

Ronon had made his way to Teyla, stepping carelessly over Claude's large form. He had attempted to release her from her bonds when he noticed she was trying to tell him something. She was making gestures and gurgles, wriggling violently until Ronon removed the gag from her mouth. "No!" she yelped. "It is a trap! If you release me, we shall all die! Look!"

Ronon and John leaned over, both looking underneath her where she had indicated. A complex device complete with a mess of colored wires and dark vials of liquid was elaborately decorating the underside of the gurney.

Ezekiel clapped his hands in excitement. "Did you really think you boys could outsmart me? Oh me, oh my, whatever will you do now to save your princess?" he said feigning worry.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Yes I can tell. Here's some smilies I found on Zuz's thread.

They're perfect for your story. I couldn't find any for Ronon, but I asked.

Thanks Linda.
      Those are SO great!! Look at Shep all beat up lol Elf will really like that one - Good find, Scifan!! Thanks!
      Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Thanks MrsB. I'm glad you liked them. I would agree with you about Elf liking then.

Funny little ficlet.
      Mrs.B! I love chapter 14!!
      Spoiler:
      But, DAMN! ZEEK HAS GOTS TA DIE!! I EOLL KILL MYSELF IF YOU DO NOT!! BLOW HIS BOOTY UP! KEEP IT COMING!..

I absolutely love these smileys!! Sheppy all bruised,drunk and in tub! These are hilarious!!

Congrats to you Blue on 3000 posts!!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Ok here goes... both pics were taken at London Expo but the second one was autographed in Manchester 3 weeks later when I met Joe again.

Spoiler:

These are Very Cool! Twice! in a 3 week period!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Ok here's my prediction for Col. Shep and
          Spoiler:
          Larrin in the The Travelers

Spoiler:

Colonel Sheppard stood there, slightly nervous, with his hands bound behind him. Two unfriendly looking guards on either side of him held their guns pointed towards him.

"Is this really neccesary?" John asked trying to keep his voice normal.

Larrin turned, smiling coyly at him.

"Of course, Colonel," she spoke as she approached him. "We know exactly what kind of man you are."

John cleared his throat. "And what kind is that?"

She walked over to him, leaning in, and whispered in his ear, "The kind that would try to escape."

John smiled. "Well, I guess you do know me then."

She put her hands on his shoulders from behind. "Colonel, we have no desire to harm you. In fact, some of us, would very much like to be your.......friend." She spoke softly as she turned to face him, her eyes heavy on his.

John's eyes widened as he took her meaning in. "Oh," he responded lamely.

"Would you like that Colonel? Would you like to be my........friend?" Larrin asked sexily, as she kissed him softly, closing her eyes.

John stood, eyes open, unmoving as her lips touched his.

She quickly opened her eyes and pulled back. "Do you not find me attractive, Colonel Sheppard?"

His face flushed and he looked away from her. "No, it's not that....." he said voice trailing.

"Oh, I see," Larrin said harshly, her voice rising. "Your fantasies lie elsewhere, do they?"

John said nothing.

"Tell me. Tell me of this woman who claims your desires."

John looked at her, hesitant.

"Tell me!"

"Well, for starters, she could kick the crap out of you..."
          nnnNNiiIICccEEee! I love the way you end this!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

The Secrets Challenge -Part 14 - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH
            Spoiler:
            No one moved. All eyes were fixated on Claude's pathetic, large body lying dormant on the floor. John quickly looked at Ezekiel, his thoughts returning to the imminent danger Teyla was in.

Ezekiel's ugly face was motionless. His cracked lips were frozen in an unflattering gape revealing the bright yellowness of his teeth, his black eyes wide and filled with utter shock and disbelief. His bladed hand wavered slightly at Teyla's throat as his mind reeled with Claude's brutal demise.

John surged towards him, noticing the slight of hand. He grabbed for the blade first, knocking it out of the madman's grip as it clattered loudly onto the floor. Ezekiel shrieked wildly in surprise and John swiftly took his own knife from the floor and pressed it deep against Ezekiel's throat.

A loud eruption of laughter sounded from his mouth. John paused, holding Ezekiel by his hair, digging his knife in deeper, as a stream of blood started to roll down his skin. "What's so God damn funny you sick freak?" he asked hesitantly, his voice filled with hate.

Ronon had made his way to Teyla, stepping carelessly over Claude's large form. He had attempted to release her from her bonds when he noticed she was trying to tell him something. She was making gestures and gurgles, wriggling violently until Ronon removed the gag from her mouth. "No!" she yelped. "It is a trap! If you release me, we shall all die! Look!"

Ronon and John leaned over, both looking underneath her where she had indicated. A complex device complete with a mess of colored wires and dark vials of liquid was elaborately decorating the underside of the gurney.

Ezekiel clapped his hands in excitement. "Did you really think you boys could outsmart me? Oh me, oh my, whatever will you do now to save your princess?" he said feigning worry.

Okay that guy is really annoying me now
            Keep it up....

Ok here's my prediction for Col. Shep and
            Spoiler:
            Larrin in the The Travelers

Spoiler:

Colonel Sheppard stood there, slightly nervous, with his hands bound behind him. Two unfriendly looking guards on either side of him held their guns pointed towards him.

"Is this really neccesary?" John asked trying to keep his voice normal.

Larrin turned, smiling coyly at him.

"Of course, Colonel," she spoke as she approached him. "We know exactly what kind of man you are."

John cleared his throat. "And what kind is that?"

She walked over to him, leaning in, and whispered in his ear, "The kind that would try to escape."

John smiled. "Well, I guess you do know me then."

She put her hands on his shoulders from behind. "Colonel, we have no desire to harm you. In fact, some of us, would very much like to be your.......friend." She spoke softly as she turned to face him, her eyes heavy on his.

John's eyes widened as he took her meaning in. "Oh," he responded lamely.

"Would you like that Colonel? Would you like to be my........friend?" Larrin asked sexily, as she kissed him softly, closing her eyes.

John stood, eyes open, unmoving as her lips touched his.

She quickly opened her eyes and pulled back. "Do you not find me attractive, Colonel Sheppard?"

His face flushed and he looked away from her. "No, it's not that....." he said voice trailing.

"Oh, I see," Larrin said harshly, her voice rising. "Your fantasies lie elsewhere, do they?"

John said nothing.

"Tell me. Tell me of this woman who claims your desires."

John looked at her, hesitant.

"Tell me!"

"Well, for starters, she could kick the crap out of you..."
            Nice one...yeah that would be a great scenario... No chance I already have someone... *lol*

Ok here goes... both pics were taken at London Expo but the second one was autographed in Manchester 3 weeks later when I met Joe again.

Spoiler:

Great pics.... And congrats on 3000 posts!!!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            congrats Blue to 3000 posts and also i made a wallie
            Great one Donna
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

The Secrets Challenge Part 15 - (long story much lol) good thing i write short chapters!!!

Spoiler:
              Ronon started towards Ezekiel but John held out his hand. “No! Unless you know how to disarm this thing Ronon we need him!” Ronon stared hard at Ezekiel who only smiled grandly in return.

“Are you looking for work, my boy? Because it appears I have a current opening,” he asked seriously with wide blinking eyes.

John pushed him to Ronon. “Keep an eye on this clown for me, I’m gonna take a look at this contraption,” he said turning towards the gurney.

John walked over to Teyla and tried his best to flash her a confident smile. She smiled back bravely. “John, if you cannot figure this out, I want you to—“
              “I’m not going anywhere,” he said softly interrupting her as he placed a warm hand upon her cheek. A lone tear fell down her face as John leaned down and pressed his forehead to hers.

Ronon watched their display of affection as he held a firm grip upon Ezekiel’s collar. Ezekiel looked up at the expression on Ronon’s face and licked his lips as he read his expression well. “Disgusting, am I right? That should be you over there, comforting her in her time of need. It’s always him, though isn’t it? Isn’t it?”

Ronon’s eyes still set on the others, he slightly throttled Ezekiel’s scrawny neck and said, “You shut your mouth or I’ll shut it for you.”

“It’s not fair though, is it big guy? Why should you stand by and watch him take what should be yours? He’s no better than you! Look at you! You’re obviously the stronger, manlier man of the two! Why shouldn’t you have what you want?” Ezekiel breathed the words, holding back a sinful giggle as he watched Ronon’s face contort in emotion as the words rang true in his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                congrats Blue to 3000 posts and also i made a wallie
                Geez,you guys always anaze me with your artwork,they are all so good!

The Secrets Challenge Part 15 - (long story much lol) good thing i write short chapters!!!

Spoiler:
                Ronon started towards Ezekiel but John held out his hand. “No! Unless you know how to disarm this thing Ronon we need him!” Ronon stared hard at Ezekiel who only smiled grandly in return.

“Are you looking for work, my boy? Because it appears I have a current opening,” he asked seriously with wide blinking eyes.

John pushed him to Ronon. “Keep an eye on this clown for me, I’m gonna take a look at this contraption,” he said turning towards the gurney.

John walked over to Teyla and tried his best to flash her a confident smile. She smiled back bravely. “John, if you cannot figure this out, I want you to—“
                “I’m not going anywhere,” he said softly interrupting her as he placed a warm hand upon her cheek. A lone tear fell down her face as John leaned down and pressed his forehead to hers.

Ronon watched their display of affection as he held a firm grip upon Ezekiel’s collar. Ezekiel looked up at the expression on Ronon’s face and licked his lips as he read his expression well. “Disgusting, am I right? That should be you over there, comforting her in her time of need. It’s always him, though isn’t it? Isn’t it?”

Ronon’s eyes still set on the others, he slightly throttled Ezekiel’s scrawny neck and said, “You shut your mouth or I’ll shut it for you.”

“It’s not fair though, is it big guy? Why should you stand by and watch him take what should be yours? He’s no better than you! Look at you! You’re obviously the stronger, manlier man of the two! Why shouldn’t you have what you want?” Ezekiel breathed the words, holding back a sinful giggle as he watched Ronon’s face contort in emotion as the words rang true in his mind.

YAY,didn't think i'd get another chapter before bedtime,he needs to
                Spoiler:
                beat the crap outta Ezekiel me's think and Ronan better not screw things up for John and Teyla
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  YAY,didn't think i'd get another chapter before bedtime,he needs to
                  Spoiler:
                  beat the crap outta Ezekiel me's think and Ronan better not screw things up for John and Teyla

Thanks Linda! I'm just glad I'm getting to add the whole secret aspect in there cuz I was like getting worried how the heck am i going to incorporate the secret into all this lol

Comment

Spoiler:

Another great chapter... keep them coming.

Spoiler:
                    Didn't someone speculate that Ronan was in love with John... but it's looking like he's in love with Teyla.
                    sigpic

Comment

Another great chapter... keep them coming.

Spoiler:
                      Didn't someone speculate that Ronan was in love with John... but it's looking like he's in love with Teyla.
                      LOL Thats was RUBY being funny because she knew what Ronon was concealing from the beginning~ Thanks Blue!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Okay that guy needs a reality check right this instant...
                        Spoiler:
                        John not manly... okay now I want to kick his ass... *lol* he's manly enough thank you very much...I prefer him over Ronon any day
                        And Ronon better stay the heck out of the way of John and Teyla...or he will have to deal with me

Keep it up,.,.
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:

Excellent!!
                          Spoiler:
                          So, You still have to kill ZEEK! Even though Ronon loves Teyla! He knows that she loves Sheppard!! Do not make me mad at you and get rid Zeek!!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Here's a fic update for you!

Pastby AthosionWarrior

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3625287/6/Past

has updates her fic.
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Cool pics, Blue! Looks like you had fun.

Doxy

Comment

Alright almost done with the last chapter of secrets woo hoo

Comment

Working...
                                X