• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks Elf
    OT:
    Spoiler:
    That's one of my favorites. The words are wonderful and I always wonder the samething. How will I react to seeing Him. This was a nice thought to end the night. Goodnight.

PS. who's JB?
    James Bond- I did not feel like typing it out.

What is freaky is that we only have about 455 more posts to get to 30,000!
    We can seriously type and bond in here!!

That is nothing for us JT lovers!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Righty. Well, I've finished reading my Harry Potter book. Very enjoyable.

Most people should be back by Sunday/Monday.

Comment

As Sunday has now reached 50 points... I have started voting for the Return Part 1... in the ship fav episode game.. so don't forget to post your pics of the Return..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...59#post6917259
        sigpic

Comment

You know, I've been meaning to say this all day and I keep forgetting. Friday the JT Awards voting begins. I just need to know how we suppose to vote when it opens. Does anyone have a clue?
          I'm sure we will find out when the time comes to start voting... going to be fun to see what intresting stuff there is to vote for...

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          As Sunday has now reached 50 points... I have started voting for the Return Part 1... in the ship fav episode game.. so don't forget to post your pics of the Return..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...59#post6917259
          I've voted for it too so... go and vote you all...if you don't have any pics I'll post some here so you can copy and paste the link..

Spoiler:

sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Allright people wake the heck up.....its 8 am and i'm at work for the next 6 hours

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Allright people wake the heck up.....its 8 am and i'm at work for the next 6 hours
              I'm up *lol* it's 2 pm here...and I'm off to work in like 15 min... so I'll see you all later tonight...I'm off in like 7 hours... hoping to get home to some goodies in here... stay on top people...and on page 1
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Either way I'm sure after the scenarios I'm hoping for, it's going to be a let down, but I can still hope right???? there's nothing wrong with self dillusion is there???

So I have a question!
                Spoiler:
                Do we know for a fact that Shep kisses Larin, the traveler chick?

Yep, he does. I've seen it on youtube.com

=4eva
                sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Ok please don't think im insane but
                  Spoiler:
                  what does torri is not the original weir mean??????
                  Becasue on season 8 or whenever. a Dr. Weir comes to run SGC but she had blonde hair and was some other actress.
                  sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                  Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

The Secrets Challenge -Part 14 - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH
                    Spoiler:
                    No one moved. All eyes were fixated on Claude's pathetic, large body lying dormant on the floor. John quickly looked at Ezekiel, his thoughts returning to the imminent danger Teyla was in.

Ezekiel's ugly face was motionless. His cracked lips were frozen in an unflattering gape revealing the bright yellowness of his teeth, his black eyes wide and filled with utter shock and disbelief. His bladed hand wavered slightly at Teyla's throat as his mind reeled with Claude's brutal demise.

John surged towards him, noticing the slight of hand. He grabbed for the blade first, knocking it out of the madman's grip as it clattered loudly onto the floor. Ezekiel shrieked wildly in surprise and John swiftly took his own knife from the floor and pressed it deep against Ezekiel's throat.

A loud eruption of laughter sounded from his mouth. John paused, holding Ezekiel by his hair, digging his knife in deeper, as a stream of blood started to roll down his skin. "What's so God damn funny you sick freak?" he asked hesitantly, his voice filled with hate.

Ronon had made his way to Teyla, stepping carelessly over Claude's large form. He had attempted to release her from her bonds when he noticed she was trying to tell him something. She was making gestures and gurgles, wriggling violently until Ronon removed the gag from her mouth. "No!" she yelped. "It is a trap! If you release me, we shall all die! Look!"

Ronon and John leaned over, both looking underneath her where she had indicated. A complex device complete with a mess of colored wires and dark vials of liquid was elaborately decorating the underside of the gurney.

Ezekiel clapped his hands in excitement. "Did you really think you boys could outsmart me? Oh me, oh my, whatever will you do now to save your princess?" he said feigning worry.

Last edited by MrsB108; 22 July 2007, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
                      Yep, he does. I've seen it on youtube.com

=4eva
                      That makes me mad .....
                      Spoiler:
                      I didn't know if she just gets real close to him, like right in his face, or if she actually kisses him. Hey....does he kiss her back?

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        Oh, yes...I thought I commented on it up above! I LOVED IT! THANKS!

Highlander...again...I only saw a couple of episodes and just when I was getting into it, they killed his girlfriend...I was like, WHAT?

see, they always ruin a good thing!
                        Sorry Camy, I missed it the first time. I was getting sleepy.

Comment

The Secrets Challenge -Part 14 - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH
                          Spoiler:
                          No one moved. All eyes were fixated on Claude's pathetic, large body lying dormant on the floor. John quickly looked at Ezekiel, his thoughts returning to the imminent danger Teyla was in.

Ezekiel's ugly face was motionless. His cracked lips were frozen in an unflattering gape revealing the bright yellowness of his teeth, his black eyes wide and filled with utter shock and disbelief. His bladed hand wavered slightly at Teyla's throat as his mind reeled with Claude's brutal demise.

John surged towards him, noticing the slight of hand. He grabbed for the blade first, knocking it out of the madman's grip as it clattered loudly onto the floor. Ezekiel shrieked wildly in surprise and John swiftly took his own knife from the floor and pressed it deep against Ezekiel's throat.

A loud eruption of laughter sounded from his mouth. John paused, holding Ezekiel by his hair, digging his knife in deeper, as a stream of blood starting to roll down his skin. "What's so God damn funny you sick freak?" he asked hesitantly, his voice filled with hate.

Ronon had made his way to Teyla, stepping carelessly over Claude's large form. He had attempted to release her from her bonds when he noticed she was trying to tell him something. She was making gestures and gurgles, wriggling violently until Ronon removed the gag from her mouth. "No!" she yelped. "It is a trap! If you release me, we shall all die! Look!"

Ronon and John leaned over, both looking underneath her where she had indicated. A complex device complete with a mess of colored wires and dark vials of liquid was elaborately decorating the underside of the gurney.

Ezekiel clapped his hands in excitement. "Did you really think you boys could outsmart me? Oh me, oh my, whatever will you do now to save your princess?" he said feigning worry.

Oh!!! THAT'S SO WRONG!!!!

Comment

Oh!!! THAT'S SO WRONG!!!!
                            LOL Am I funny or what

Comment

LOL Am I funny or what
                              OR WHAT!!

OK EVERYONE. MRSB'S NEW NAME IS ZEEK. AKA EZEKIEL. LOL

Comment

OR WHAT!!

OK EVERYONE. MRSB'S NEW NAME IS ZEEK. AKA EZEKIEL. LOL
                                I'm sorry. How rude of me. Let me introduce myself. My name is MrsB. I will be your torturer today. Muahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X