No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I have to go for the day, probably, but at least I'm only 50 pages behind! ;-) Maybe I'll catch up one of these days.

Doxy--off to write.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Ahhhhh Thats sooooo good Scifan!
      Spoiler:
      It's showing how Ronon feels for her and how worried John looks about it! Awesome, thanks!!
      Yeah true but
      Spoiler:
      we all know how Teyla feels about John so Ronan got no chance
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys for the nice compliments.

You're right GNB about Ezekiel. I'd say he needs some happy pills, but he's already there.

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
          Love the update MrsB!!!
          Spoiler:
          I wish Exekiel and Claude wonderfully horrible d*aths

And extreme dental care.

Yeah. Computer Programming. *rubs temples*
          omg, dental care you hysterical GB
          Computer Programming?? ughhh How much time does it take to complete the course??

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Yeah true but
          Spoiler:
          we all know how Teyla feels about John so Ronan got no chance
          Spoiler:
          Maybe Ronon's outburst of feelings for Teyla, will force John to face his own feelings and desires, something he's been keeping inside for a long time
          Last edited by MrsB108; 21 July 2007, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Great job!!!

Spoiler:

The truth is almost out. Come on Ronon you can say! But John loves her more.

MrsB: This is for your challenge.

This is Awesome! Is this cap from Irresistable or The Game?
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Computer Programming?? ughhh How much time does it take to complete the course??

Spoiler:
              Maybe Ronon's outburst of feelings for Teyla, will force John to face his own feelings and desires, something he's been keeping inside for a long time

OH YESSSSSS
              Spoiler:
              He can't keep it hidden much longer.......but he needs to save her first,come on Shep,get in there and save your woman! Oh don't let Ronan get in there before you!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                It's from Irresponsible
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Neither. It's from Irresponsible.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    It's from Irresponsible
                    Thanks Nina! I always get those Lucious ones mixed up!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Neither. It's from Irresponsible.
                      Thanks Scifan also!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

The Secrets Challenge - Part 11
                        Spoiler:
                        John held the girl’s lifeless hand for a moment, staring at her damaged face. Ronon watched John silently grieve. He finally spoke, “C’mon, we have to go find her.”

John gathered himself, trying not to picture Teyla lying bloodied and screaming for him.

He stood and walked over to Ronon pointing an accusatory finger towards him. “This is your fault, ya know? If you hadn’t been such a jerk this morning we would have payed more attention to the perimeter! We wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for you!” John grabbed Ronon's shirt pulling him close, a desperate look in his eye. “If anything happens to her Ronon, I’ll—“

Ronon quickly put his hands on John's chest and pushed him away hard, a look of revulsion formed across his lips. “You’ll what, Sheppard? You’ll do nothing! Just like you always do! You’re always so careful, so perfect, always thinking before you act! Maybe if you had been more of a man, Teyla wouldn’t be in this position!!”

More of a man?” John said, his voice rising. “Do you have ANY idea Ronon, how much she means to me??! What I would do for her???”

Ronon gave him a filthy look. “Yeah, Sheppard, I know... but does she? I’m sick and tired of waiting for you to open your mouth and do something about it! You think you’re the only one who cares about her? The only one who would die for her?!”

John stepped back surprised. “What are you saying, Ronon? Are you in love with her?”

Ronon glared. “Are you?

John and Ronon stood facing each other, the anger and tension between them mounting.

They heard a distant strange noise and John spoke first. “We don’t have time for this. We need to go.” Ronon nodded, his eyes still ablaze.

John and Ronon began making their way back out into the hall. Soft moans and cries slowly drifted to their ears, echoing like music from an unknown room.
                        Oh Yes!! Keep it Coming! Keep it Coming! This is Excellent!
                        Spoiler:
                        DUUUUUDE! You have got reverting back to my Bill and Ted Excellent phase!! OMG!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

The Secrets Challenge Part 12 - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH

Spoiler:
                          Following the eerie wails, the two men snuck stealthily from room to room in search of Teyla. They silently and mercilessly took out three more henchmen without alerting anyone to their presence.

John tried to keep his mind focused on their plan of attack, but his thoughts kept wandering to Teyla and to what Ronon had said.

As they swept through another room, John turned to Ronon and cleared his throat. “Listen, Ronon, I just want to say that I—“

“Forget it. There’s nothing left to say,” Ronon spoke without ever meeting his eyes.

“I just thought you should know, you were right about one thing. I am—“

A piercing scream filled the air and they both froze in recognition of the voice.

It was Teyla’s.

The two men rushed out, knives extended, following her voice. They stopped outside a room, hearing movement inside. Slowly, they peered inside.

There she was, feet and hands bound and tied to a bloody gurney, writhing and rustling for freedom. Ezekiel and Claude were standing over her, each with a sinful grin on their face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Teyla wrestled against Claude’s mighty grip but it was a futile effort. He held her down with one hand pressed to her stomach and touched her cheek softly with the other. “Ohhh…..pretty…..,” he said deeply as he stroked her skin and leaned down to her, breathing on her face. She cringed at his touch.

“Now, Claude…it’s hardly proper for any inappropriate behavior of that sort. Why, we’ve barely spent any time together! Mind your manners….” Ezekiel spoke solemnly to him. He pulled a long jagged razor from his pocket and held it to her exposed belly, treading it lightly across her flesh.

“My dear, I apologize for Claude’s insensitivity. He does not understand these things must be done with a certain...... finesse. He doesn’t appreciate fine craftsmanship like you and I.” He dug deeper with the razor and a small streak of blood appeared across her skin.

She clamped her mouth shut, deciding not to give them the satisfaction of hearing her screams.
                          NO It DiDN'T!!! MORE!MORE!
                          Spoiler:
                          Claude and Ezekiel are freaks and need to come into some serious bodily harm. I do not what type either as long as it is very slow and painful or something... John and Ronon need to get in there and get Teyla! NO trying to stunning them...make sure it is swithched to kill..
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

awesome stories and artwork everyone
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

It's taken me 2 months. Its only half credit. But I have to finish by Wednesday.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              It's from Irresponsible
                              Whoops! I always get that cap confused with an image still from the Game.

my ships

Comment

I was just talking with Donna just a little while ago and we started talking about how good of a couple Dr. Mike and Sulley were. I personally think, and I'd bet she'd agree, that John and Teyla are simular. We see the chemistry, eventhough they don't, and it took something tragic to have them finally admit their feelings. If the writers that be do the same then I can see their relationship be wonderful and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X