• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Scifan! How's that look!

Hey YappiChick!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Thank you Scifan! How's that look!

Hey YappiChick!!
      Looks great!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Looks great!!
        Thanks! I PM'd you back!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
          Today was very slow.....

Elf, do you need help with your sig?
          No, I figured it out. Thank so much for offering! mayo helped me with it.
          She and Pocus both saw what I was doing wrong (Who Knew) and they both
          helped me. I felt kinda stupid when I realized what I was doing wrong! Duh!

I kept putting the img code in the little boxes below the big box! This is why
          I will never win the Lottery!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

CONGRATS TO RUBY TO 200 POSTS!!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Well my fellow JTer's I am calling it a night!

Elfie is just so happy about siggie she can not contain herself!!! *threatening to
              self combust for not ripping hair out*

I will be back tomorrow!

So, until then Good Night!!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Hi guy's...just got home and i'm actually going to bed! LOL!. Long day today and tomorrow as well. Celebrating one of my friends b-day tomorrow and today was spent preparing everything LOL!. But just wanted to drop by and say

Donna i love your wallies!!! awesome colors and layers!

Blue Lovely wallie as well!. I love how you used the pic of Teyla where you could see the tears wanting to come out, very emotional!.

Ruby cute banner you made for Elflinn!!!

Well i'm off to bed! goodnight everyone!
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Link to the fav Teyla episode... don't forget to vote...
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...39#post6891739

also Ronan has caught up with John and Teyla in the fav SGA character game... again don't forget to support both John and Teyla.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45270&page=10
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    Link to the fav Teyla episode... don't forget to vote...
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...39#post6891739

also Ronan has caught up with John and Teyla in the fav SGA character game... again don't forget to support both John and Teyla.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45270&page=10
                    Yeah talk about it....I noticed to that Ronon is almost passed them,..I'm like huh?? that can't be right *lol*
                    I'm trying to support one and the other every day... if Teyla is down I vote for her,,if John is down I vote for him...

And don't forget either to vote for Sateda in the Ship epis pic game..
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=32
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Yeah talk about it....I noticed to that Ronon is almost passed them,..I'm like huh?? that can't be right *lol*
                      I'm trying to support one and the other every day... if Teyla is down I vote for her,,if John is down I vote for him...
                      Yeah, Ronan fans are out in force which is great to see and I have also been dividing my votes between John and Teyla.

And don't forget either to vote for Sateda in the Ship epis pic game..
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=32

We're on Sunday now...
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Ronan fans are out in force which is great to see and I have also been dividing my votes between John and Teyla.

We're on Sunday now...
                        Yeah usually he's always hung back...so it's good to see fans of his are coming out too..

oops...sorry yes I meant Sunday....
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Have you read Entanglement Nina?..

Is that the last of the SGA novels. Thinking of getting it but I was quite disappointed in Exogenesis.
                          sigpic

Comment

Have you read Entanglement Nina?..

Is that the last of the SGA novels. Thinking of getting it but I was quite disappointed in Exogenesis.
                            Nope...I'm so horrible with reading books these days...the first SGA books I could read in just a few days,,,then it just died down... I'm not even done with Halcyon... I don't know how many books I have everywhere that I haven't read yet...or started to read and got bored and stoped...I'm so horrible.. *lol* and the worst part is that there is coming 2 more SGA books this year (one that is sounding like a John heavy one) as I know of and I still have atleast 2 ½ books still to go through of them...*sigh* been trying to catch up on my vacation but didn't end up getting far...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Nope...I'm so horrible with reading books these days...the first SGA books I could read in just a few days,,,then it just died down... I'm not even done with Halcyon... I don't know how many books I have everywhere that I haven't read yet...or started to read and got bored and stoped...I'm so horrible.. *lol* and the worst part is that there is coming 2 more SGA books this year (one that is sounding like a John heavy one) as I know of and I still have atleast 2 ½ books still to go through of them...*sigh* been trying to catch up on my vacation but didn't end up getting far...
                              I'm a bit the same... find it difficult to sit down and read a book through. I have managed to get through most of the SGA books but Exogenisis
                              Spoiler:
                              bored me to tears.. it was a good story but too many other characters that didnt interest me at all

I had heard that there was a good John one coming up so I wasnt sure if Entanglement was it. Probably not and again havn't had any rav reviews on it either... so I may just give it a miss.
                              Last edited by bluealien; 15 July 2007, 06:19 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm a bit the same... find it difficult to sit down and read a book through. I have managed to get through most of the SGA books but Exogenisis
                                Spoiler:
                                bored me to tears.. it was a good story but too many other characters that didnt interest me at all

I had heard that there was a good John one coming up so I wasnt sure if Entanglement was it. Probably not had again havn't had any rav reviews on it either... so I may just give it a miss.
                                No the John one is the book that is supposed to be released in September...called Casualties Of War.... *Description: Lt. Col. John Sheppard submits his resignation following a mission in which two of his team members were lost, while Elizabeth Weir negotiates with two warring tribes who have traces of the Ancient ATA gene.*

This is what Entaglement is about : *When Dr. Rodney McKay unlocks an Ancient mystery on a distant moon, he discovers a terrifying threat to the Pegasus galaxy. Determined to disable the device before it's discovered by the Wraith, Colonel John Sheppard and his team navigate the treacherous ruins of an Ancient outpost. But attempts to destroy the technology are complicated by the arrival of a stranger.*

I have no idea how it is,,since I haven't gotten to it yet...haven't heard to much about it,,,the few I have heard says it's better then Exogenesis though...since like that book might be the least favorite of the ones that has been released to far...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X