No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So should I keep posting story here as well as save it to a fan fic site or no?

Comment

Hey everyone!!

Ancient Baby Maker by Agrabah's Princess

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3565530/1/

It has been updated with her new chapter. Ch. 6

Mrs. B - You can still keep posting here and also archive it on one of the
      sites given to you.

I agree with Camy and I think it was Ruby. You should archive it because
      it very well written. Then, it will not be just in thread. So, that if anyone wants
      to be able to go back and read it we can and be able to read the whole story.

But,ultimately, it is up to you what you want to do because it is your story.
      I personally am really enjoying myself. With doing in parts it makes have to
      have patience. Which not an easy thing for me-lol!! But, think about what
      you want to with after you complete your fic and then decide or whatever.
      Since, I do not really write any fic, but I do definitely read and review them.
      I think it would be awesome to be able to go and access the fic as a whole
      in the future!! I hope this helps you!!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        So should I keep posting story here as well as save it to a fan fic site or no?

PLEASSSSE keep posting, but also keep it and post on ff later or which ever place you want to post it. I have my both on ff and jtc.
        Don't keep us waiting please.

Ruby: I Loved it!!! I left a review. I loved Jack too. Thanks.

Comment

Question for you Quania:

Did you write the new fic Lost that posted on ff.net?

It says the author's name is Quania. So, I immediately thought it was you.
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

I just wanted to de-lurk myself for a bit. I was just forced to register and thought what the heck. I really don't have time to reply to forums alot so I just read!

But I am Lani. Sheppard is my favorite, followed by Rodney. Aww, heck, I really like all of the characters. But Shep is the man! I wanted to express just how lovely the wallpapers are and the fan fics are really great too. I have had to bookmark the ones from fanfiction.net to read at a later date.

I like Weir. She's a tough cookie. However, I really don't see Shep and Weir together as an item. Their relationship is like a comradeship sort of deal. The same is true for Ronin and Telya. *THERE* is this fire buried deep, deep down inside Shelya. Like either one is really going to admit their feelings. Teyla is sweet and shy....and Shep is *swoon* just sooo *ADORABLE*!! I wish I had a stuffed Shep.

Just an interesting note,does anyone here read Star Trek novels? I started reading this series a couple of years - its the New Frontier series. The Captain of the Excalibur, Mackenzie Calhoun, looks *JUST* like Sheppard. LOL! This is how I found SGA also. I saw him on the cover of a TV guide with Teyla and just died. I was like...OMG!!! Its Mac in the flesh!!!

Pure silliness! I know.

I am going to put a link because I don't know how to insert a picture and I don't want to be violating any forum rules!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...CardsCover.jpg

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            So should I keep posting story here as well as save it to a fan fic site?
            Yes! Please, please post here!!!!!!

Lani
            Last edited by maylianalis; 28 June 2007, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Question for you Quania:

Did you write the new fic Lost that posted on ff.net?

It says the author's name is Quania. So, I immediately thought it was you.

Yes it is, I just read it again on JTC today. It's very good. Looking forward for more.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                Present for you Camy, and for all you cool catz here... I hope you like it! It's called 'The Heat Is On':

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...toryid=3623641

I also updated Baby Love (finally). Here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3479313/1/

Just quickly wanted to let you know Ruby that I LOVED your challenge fic! Horray to Camy for putting the idea in your head - LOL! I needed that *kind* of heat in my summer. Anyway, let you FB on FF.net. Will read Baby Love later, also a fav!

Keep up the great work!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maylianalis View Post
                  I just wanted to de-lurk myself for a bit. I was just forced to register and thought what the heck. I really don't have time to reply to forums alot so I just read!

But I am Lani. Sheppard is my favorite, followed by Rodney. Aww, heck, I really like all of the characters. But Shep is the man! I wanted to express just how lovely the wallpapers are and the fan fics are really great too. I have had to bookmark the ones from fanfiction.net to read at a later date.

I like Weir. She's a tough cookie. However, I really don't see Shep and Weir together as an item. Their relationship is like a comradeship sort of deal. The same is true for Ronin and Telya. *THERE* is this fire buried deep, deep down inside Shelya. Like either one is really going to admit their feelings. Teyla is sweet and shy....and Shep is *swoon* just sooo *ADORABLE*!! I wish I had a stuffed Shep.

Just an interesting note,does anyone here read Star Trek novels? I started reading this series a couple of years - its the New Frontier series. The Captain of the Excalibur, Mackenzie Calhoun, looks *JUST* like Sheppard. LOL! This is how I found SGA also. I saw him on the cover of a TV guide with Teyla and just died. I was like...OMG!!! Its Mac in the flesh!!!

Pure silliness! I know.

I am going to put a link because I don't know how to insert a picture and I don't want to be violating any forum rules!

Lani
                  WELCOME LANI TO THE JT THREAD!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Yes it is, I just read it again on JTC today. It's very good. Looking forward for more.
                    Thanks Scifan!! I thought that was her!! It is very good!! I am waiting for
                    the next chapter already!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

SQUEEEEZA!!!!!!!!!

I <3 these smileys!

Thanks for the welcome! I really have to get some rest before work in the morning. But I'll check the thread again tomorrow!!!

Comment

Well I am going to call it night!! It's going on 10 pm here.
                        I got an early morning tomorrow!!

Mrs. B- Keep up the good work. PLEASE keep posting on thread also.

Lani- It's okay if you do post alot. I was a lurker for a good month and a
                        half before I even delurked!! I was forced out due to a great fic!!
                        I also thought that I was not going to have time to reply often either
                        but, as you can see I'm addicted.
                        We're pretty sane in here most of the time!! *Elf moving out of the way of the
                        lightning bolt* lol:

And, there is always some Awesome fic writin' and postin' up in here!!! So,
                        dive on in and enjoy!!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Ruby, I just read "The Heat is On". Oh you are soooo clever. I loved it. thanks.

Comment

Congrats on 700 Scifan!!

I just noticed that you 've gotten it!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by maylianalis View Post

Pure silliness! I know.

Yes! Please, please post here!!!!!!

Lani
                              Welcome to the Family Lani. Happy to have you.
                              Gotta love JT

Thanks Elflinn.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                                Present for you Camy, and for all you cool catz here... I hope you like it! It's called 'The Heat Is On':

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...toryid=3623641

I also updated Baby Love (finally). Here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3479313/1/

For me? AW....Gotta go read it pronto! THANK YOU!

Mrs. B....no way are you going to keep us in suspense. Keep posting it here and when it's done, then go and share it with others. LOL

Keep it coming!

WELCOME ML. I hope you don't mind but I abbreviate everything!

HI CYN!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X