John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    LOL. Ok, I will. Let's hope it's not for Season 5.
    Well as long as it happens then I'm good *lol*

Hrmm haven't seen Camy in a few days time...might she be busy or away somewhere??
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

LOL. Ok, I will. Let's hope it's not for Season 5.
      Well at least that would mean there is a Season five.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thank you! Blue, Nina, Elflinn and Steph for the Congrats!.

Nina LOL! it does seem like forever to reach 2000 but Wow! i think you may start giving Camy a run for her money as far as posts!.

Elflinn Cool! we are both Super-Soldiers!!! what's next after Super-Soldier???
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
          At The Beginning as promised :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAgLImCFhAs

Quania, Thank you so much. That was great. It won't let me green you, says I need to spread more rep around.

I didn't get to see 'First Strike' yet. I barely got home in time to see 'Unending'. I was at Star Wars Weekends all day trying to get an autograph from Anthony Daniels. I'm going to see it later today.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

Nina LOL! it does seem like forever to reach 2000 but Wow! i think you may start giving Camy a run for her money as far as posts!.

*lol* Hardly...I'm far behind Camy...and way way far behind some Shep fans that has over 10000 posts!!
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
              Have you guys seen this pic yet? I love it! Pentapus does J/T art occasionally and here she did an AU J/T to a "Lord of the Rings" theme. Very cool!!!

http://pentapus.livejournal.com/139653.html#cutid1
              This is a great drawing! I think it's soooo cute she made John the elf showing his little cute elf ears that Joe has in real life! LOL! too cute!

By the way, thanks for posting those J/T moments for all 3 seasons!!!. It was nice to go back and remember each an every John and Teyla moment. Which by the way i'm sure the list will be longer when season 4 starts!!!. At least i'm crossing my fingers!!
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Spoiler:
                Do you think if they have Teyla hook up with Dplgr Shep and she gets pregnant by him, and Real Shep finds out shes pregnant and asks her who the father is she would say "You."? Or do you think she would lie about it out of embarassment since he wouldnt know she thought she was with the real him?
                Did that make sense?
                That's a good question.

Spoiler:
                I would hope she would says something and be honest about it. But then again, she might have to see how he treats her after, if that does really happen. I'm sure he's gonna feel some guilt about what happens to everyone. She might not what to make that worse. Just throwing out a thought. I'm probable way off.

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
                  Loved this to bits!!! perfect editing and perfect song for them!! nice pick Padme!!
                  I agree. I've liked this song for years and suddenly realized that it fits them. Good thing I got into Anastasia when I was in middle school.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    *lol* Hardly...I'm far behind Camy...and way way far behind some Shep fans that has over 10000 posts!!
                    What!!! 10000 posts!!!...okay, may a faint now? LOL!.
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I knew I was obsessed with JT and with the JT threads, but now I'm dreaming about it. I had a dream about someone doing a new sig and it was a pic from season 4. They had their arms around each other, but it wasn't a hug. It was more like they were holding onto each other and very close.They were both looking forward and slightly up. And the colors of the sig were harm colors: yellow, orange and reds, mostly orange. I know it wasn't one of mine because I can't make really nice ones. But I thought I'd share my obsessed vision.
                      I agree with everyone, they may be visions of what's to come!!! because i sure loved your dream and i'm would be sooo happy if it came true!!!.
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

That's a good question.

Spoiler:
                        I would hope she would says something and be honest about it. But then again, she might have to see how he treats her after, if that does really happen. I'm sure he's gonna feel some guilt about what happens to everyone. She might not what to make that worse. Just throwing out a thought. I'm probable way off.

Spoiler:
                        If Dplgr Shep is the one who gets her pregnant, which btw is the only possible scenario I could hope for since its not the REAL shep, I think she would be MORTIFIED once she found out it wasn't really him. I think she would be embarassed beyond belief and be back to square one with wondering how he really feels for her. I gotta say Im not so sure she would tell him. She might make something up just to keep her feelings a secret from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

I just found out today!! I hit 350 and it to Death Glider Pilot!! I guess that
                          one is next. I like that so much better than when it says you are incubating!!

Dang! 10000!!! I can not even being able to get that many!!

That's true YC. That would mean there would be a season5.
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            I just found out today!! I hit 350 and it to Death Glider Pilot!! I guess that
                            one is next. I like that so much better than when it says you are incubating!!

Dang! 10000!!! I can not even being able to get that many!!

That's true YC. That would mean there would be a season5.
                            Elflinn, Congrats to graduating to Death Glider Pilot and over 350 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Season 4 is looking very exciting and I really think that Carter will fit in fine.... she is much more suited than Weir was and I think she will handle the role very well. She at least will have the expertise and the knowledge to make the decisions that will be needed as it looks like things are going to heat up quite a bit in the next season.

The focus will be on the gate team which were always my fav and I think we will be able to get better character development for everyone. I'm hoping we will see John and Teyla's relationship fleshed out a bit more and with less main characters there will be more time to devote to each of them. I think having Weir and Carson as main characters made it difficult for the writers to come up with something for them to do each week and as we saw from the latter half of the season, when Weir went off world with the team she always looked out of place, as she had no skills whatsover to bring to the team...
                              Carter is not in every ep and will be more of a Hammond type of character anyway, which Weir should have been all along.

I think we are going to see more and more great team scenes and especially more scenes between John and Teyla .. so season four looks like its gonna rock.

John/Teyla wallie

Spoiler:

Another lovely wallie Blue! and i love that pic of John and Teyla!. I don't know, i just love there expressions and how they are standing together. Yeah i know they are dirty in that pic but i love it! LOL! makes them look hot anyways
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                But given the track record of these writers it is VERY unlikely that there are two un-realted incidences regarding some kind of baby/alien thing inside of Teyla. Yes, I agree that she finds out early, but I'm not convinced that the clip is a nightmare scene from Doppel and I still say what we saw last night is related to her pregnancy.
                                I'd have to agree...
                                Spoiler:
                                Now that I've seen that, I'm back to my theory that Micheal did something to her in 'Vengence'. It's possible that the bug wasn't feeding on her, but something else. And that she is carring one of those bug creatures. I doubt the pregnancy is due to a secret boyfriend.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X