John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    I really hope they do something like what your saying and make Shep realize his feelings through jealousy of seeing/hearing of her with someone else. I just hope whoever they make the father out to be, that his stay on atlantis is either short lived or even the possibility of his turning out to be a bad guy, which would actually be more interesting. But how do you think theyre gonna have teyla play out her feelings in regards to shep? A slow development or is she simply putting them aside thinking nothing will come of them?

Comment

NICK! are you online...I can't send you any messages cause your mailbox is full. I"m going to email you at your old london email....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Spoiler:
        I think Sheppard will realize how he feels too late about Teyla and Teyla hooks up with another guy oblivious to how he feels, Sheppard gets jealous and spends most of the season pining after her without anyones knowledge but the viewers, she gets pregnant, then after awhile they have her lose the baby or something and he's there to help her get through it in the end
        It's plain to see that John has feelings for Teyla and probably vice versa and ignoring this wouldn't make sense at all. They can't just sweep it under the rug and hope that we're going to forget about it...
        Last edited by Lady Vaako; 21 June 2007, 10:07 AM.
        "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Welcome MrsB108 - Great to see another new J/T fan.... I'm sure you will have a great and fun time in here with all our awesome discussions... so sit back and relax,, and join in with the fun stuff in here..
          WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!!:
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Spoiler:
            I really hope they do something like what your saying and make Shep realize his feelings through jealousy of seeing/hearing of her with someone else. I just hope whoever they make the father out to be, that his stay on atlantis is either short lived or even the possibility of his turning out to be a bad guy, which would actually be more interesting. But how do you think theyre gonna have teyla play out her feelings in regards to shep? A slow development or is she simply putting them aside thinking nothing will come of them?

Spoiler:
            I just hope that tptb doesn't play them like Jack and Sam. They always came so close, they never really fought for their relationship because Jack was Sam's CO. I felt bad when she broke her engagement with Pete and when she went to tell Jack how she felt, he had another woman at his house.
            I'll enjoy every moment John and Teyla get to share together. If it's anything like the hug they share then I'll take every bit of it.

Beautiful sig Lady V.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              This is actually one of my favourite JT images. I can easily picture them getting down and dirty like that.. And John in that shirt? Guh! Too hot for words... Can't say more 'cause we have to keep it very clean here but hot damn! LOL!
              "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Thank you all for the kind welcome!!
                Spoiler:
                Well I think any good romantic storyline needs to give us them almost getting together, then some obstacle, then maybe a kiss (not while being a Iratus Bug thing), then another obstacle, etc etc . I think it needs to be given in doses but sometimes the dose needs to be a large one to give it some really good storyline. I'm a little worried about her pregnancy and how this will effect their relationship. I know its dumb but I almost wish it was a virgin pregnancy or some mystical crap because I think its safe to say for Teyla to "be" with someone is going to mean there are real feelings there and that complicates what we all want here.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Has anyone ever thought that this may not be a consentual conception or Teyla being a surrogate mother or even her being betrothed (recently, not some past love)?

I just wanted to list my reason why it couldn't be a past love or the guy from Sunday...

Spoiler:
                  1.If she was in love with someone I'm sure Ronon or John would have known about is because they spend so much time together. When John was with Chaya(sp?) Teyla knew about it.

2. In sunday she said that she liked someone. Teyla can't be a person who sleeps with a guy after just entering a relationship because she won't even approach the guy.

3.If Teyla sleeps with a guy that she has loved from the past now I am sure she was slepping with him back then. Since Athos wasn't a techonlogically advance planet they don't have contraceptives and Teyla would have been pregnant.

4.Now if the writers take this into account I am positive that some random guy gets Teyla pregnant and If it is a random guy from past she wont pregnant right away because they would have to set him up, present him to the audience. No one will be a happy camper over a story with so many wholes in it.

5. i know for the past few days u guys have been talking about what Rachel Luttrell meant when she said that Teyla was hiding this "new" relationship. Well some of u believe that hiding doesn't neccessarily mean that Teyla's relationship is not a secret, well it is. When someone hides something it generally means that they don't want anyone to find out about something and that something would be the secret.

Hide-v. to prevent from being seen or discovered
                  Secret-n. something that should remain hidden from others

These definitions are from the dictionary people.

Comment

Check out my comic strip:
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
                      Check out my comic strip:
                      Spoiler:
                      Coool!! This is great Quania!!

Camy - What ep is that pic from?
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Thank you all for the kind welcome!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Well I think any good romantic storyline needs to give us them almost getting together, then some obstacle, then maybe a kiss (not while being a Iratus Bug thing), then another obstacle, etc etc . I think it needs to be given in doses but sometimes the dose needs to be a large one to give it some really good storyline. I'm a little worried about her pregnancy and how this will effect their relationship. I know its dumb but I almost wish it was a virgin pregnancy or some mystical crap because I think its safe to say for Teyla to "be" with someone is going to mean there are real feelings there and that complicates what we all want here.
                        I with you on that MrsB because i can't see any other way of them keeping Teyla personality intact.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

Thanks Elfinn!

Comment

Here's a pretty good JT fic so far

Untitled for now by Cardboard box 19

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3526135/1/
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Like I said earlier, I guess we can hope it goes something like - Teyla hooks up with old boyfriend from Athos. He is hiding a secret. He now is in collaboration with the Wraith blah blah etc. But OOPS - Too late she is already pregnant from their "reunion" night the week prior. That way the other guy is out of the way for Shep and yet I doubt whatever lingering feelings she had for the guy would be as strong as if he was a great hero guy. Ya know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

Which pic? I posted several....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X