No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha...me too 1danielforme....however...i am in a JT mood mostly at the moment!
    -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ad.php?t=44892

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44891

Here are links to 2 other games in the Fun and Games section..

first to reach 50 - post a picture once a day ... support both John and Teyla..
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.
        Spoiler:
        I just have trouble thinking of a way they can show John or Teyla having feelings for one another with her getting pregnant from someone else. And if they are going to get them together, I dont think on the show they'll let the pregnancy go full term. Besides, they need to really let loose and show a passionate Sheppard because the only way he ever made a move on her was when he was instinctual, primeval whatever with that bug taking him over.

Comment

Welcome to the thread MrsB108
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Why thank you DONNA BOOTH

Comment

Spoiler:
              I just have trouble thinking of a way they can show John or Teyla having feelings for one another with her getting pregnant from someone else. And if they are going to get them together, I dont think on the show they'll let the pregnancy go full term. Besides, they need to really let loose and show a passionate Sheppard because the only way he ever made a move on her was when he was instinctual, primeval whatever with that bug taking him over.
              Spoiler:
              Good point but with Teyla pregnant it could bring them closer to each other as we could have sensitive shep wanting to protect Teyla in her condition and look after as JM has stated in one of his latest Blogs sheppard has some really nice scenes with Teyla in season 4 so i think these moments could include her pregnancy which will be interesting to watch as you could have Teyla confiding in sheppard about how she feels about the pregancy and her people missing and tha alone could bring some really strong and emotional scenes for them both overall season 4 looks like it could be another good season for us jt shippers as season 3 was and i for one can't wait

Comment

two new episodes have been posted on Gateworld
                [SPOILERS]here is the linkshttp://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/415.shtml
                http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/416.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  That's a nice cap of John being protective of Teyla.

Comment

Thanks for the link Donna.

There is also an interview from GW with JoeM and PaulM.
                    http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/...he_reins.shtml

Comment

i know sorry i forgot to post the link for it are u online tonight

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        i know sorry i forgot to post the link for it are u online tonight
                        You bet.

Comment

DONNA -
                          Spoiler:
                          I agree about the pregnancy bringing them closer together IF the father of the child is out of the picture and she is alone. But I also think that logically, Teyla wouldnt just "Get with" anyone so she'll have lingering feelings for the mystery man, whilst Shep can realize his feelings as he cares for her yet in her current condition feels he can say nothing to her about them. What do ya think? I guess I'm trying to say that by her getting pregnant by someone else, only leaves room for Shep to realize his feelings at this moment for her, and her feelings for him have been either dismissed by her or unrealized yet, as much as I wish that wasnt the case.

Comment

Welcome MrsB108 - Great to see another new J/T fan.... I'm sure you will have a great and fun time in here with all our awesome discussions... so sit back and relax,, and join in with the fun stuff in here..
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks so much!

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I agree about the pregnancy bringing them closer together IF the father of the child is out of the picture and she is alone. But I also think that logically, Teyla wouldnt just "Get with" anyone so she'll have lingering feelings for the mystery man, whilst Shep can realize his feelings as he cares for her yet in her current condition feels he can say nothing to her about them. What do ya think? I guess I'm trying to say that by her getting pregnant by someone else, only leaves room for Shep to realize his feelings at this moment for her, and her feelings for him have been either dismissed by her or unrealized yet, as much as I wish that wasnt the case.
                                Spoiler:
                                too true im definatley in agreement on another note this mystery man could make Sheppard jealous and make him admit his feelings tha way or with Teyla suffering with her pregnancy and everything with her people and john supporting her maybe it might make her realize her feelings for him as well or maybe they decide tomplay cat and mouse with each other to see which one will admit their feelings first and maybe this love interest is some one Teyla is using to make sheppard jealous and then the pregnancy gets in the way and the love interest hasn't any time for children and disappears that would leave john to take care of her im not saying this is what will happen its just one scenario that i hae come up with i guess we can't speculaton anything until we know more i just hope the scenes with john and teyla are long and meaningful

Comment

Working...
                                X