John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    You guys are so dramatic...LOL...you are going to scare the poor girl.

LOL

LV....some thoughts...
    Spoiler:
    A lot of things have come to surface that we really can only speculate. Certain things have come to light and certain others have not. We all have a different way of interpreting Rachel's comment. You should start there on your own time and make your own speculations based on her words. Many here have given some excellent thoughts on how to interpret Rachel's words, but the bottom line, we really don't know how it's going to play out.
    Yes, Rachel confirmed that she has a hidden love interest....but how and where and when, we simply don't know.

Certain things we do know for sure, and please guys correct me if I'm wrong in any of these...

1. Teyla will be pregnant this coming season.
    2. Teyla will have a darker side this season.
    3. Teyla's people will go Missing.
    4. Teyla will hide her pregnancy from the others. *Dang is it me or is she going to be full of hidden things....
    5. Teyla will have some emotional scenes with John in Season 4.

Those are facts. Many, if not all of these have already been filmed.
    This new spoiler with Teyla and a love interest is still in question since Rachel has commented about this for Season 2 and Season 3 and it never happened. In addition, Rachel states that this "love interest" hasn't even been cast yet and she jokes of wanting to be a part of the casting process in her little interview.

In addition, we don't know how this is going to be tied to the rest of her story arc. Rachel has hinted that her love interest might just come from somewhere unexpected. Is it the hot marine, is it an Athosian, is it an old lover? We don't know. Will this be a flash back, or someone in the present? We don't know. Some believe this is the father of her child, others believe this is her crush, others believe this is someone different and others believe it's all one of the same...the father, the crush and the lover....while others believe that this is someone that is from her past that resurfaces and therefore, the "hidden".

All good interpretations. I interpreted her words to mean, she's seeing someone secretly...but many here seem to think not. I sure as heck hope not! So, different interpretations, different scenarios, different speculations. It's all good! Bottom line, nobody knows what's going to happen and how this is going to unfold. The only thing that we do know for certain is what I numbered above.

Here are the links to those interviews...one if by Rachel http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=41951,
    and the other is by Joe Flannigan....http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=41999

the one from Joseph Mallozzi too....Sophie writes: “Will Sheppard be more emotional in season 4?”

Answer: He’s got some great scenes with Teyla in season four.

So, there you have it...make your own conclusions and if you want to share, by all means..I've already collected like 10 different interpretations for each one of these little tidbits!

And we don't argue here, we simply agree to politely disagree...some of us are simply more HOT than others! I know I"M HOT!
    Wow... Thank you so much for shedding some light on this. There's a lot of factors I hadn't taken into consideration and these are all interesting interpretations. I feel a bit better now! And I agree that the wait and see attitude is the best one to adopt.
    "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Welcome Vaako and thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
        check out my new vid! http://youtube.com/watch?v=xrx8QZxRoNU Mayra, I hope u don't mind but I got my idea for the begining of the vid from one of your's. Both of them have a nightmare and the seek comfort from each other.
        Another great vid. I don't know how I missed it, but I also enjoyed I'll stand by you. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

No prob scifan! Here's another vid called Deja Vu. http://youtube.com/watch?v=lbmj3iGpeu0 I'm not sure but I think I will be making one more video 2day

Comment

No prob scifan! Here's another vid called Deja Vu. http://youtube.com/watch?v=lbmj3iGpeu0 I'm not sure but I think I will be making one more video 2day
            Wow, I'm amazed with how quickly you put these out.
            It feels like Christmas!

Comment

check out my new vid! http://youtube.com/watch?v=xrx8QZxRoNU Mayra, I hope u don't mind but I got my idea for the begining of the vid from one of your's. Both of them have a nightmare and the seek comfort from each other.
              Quania - This vid is wonderful!! I love the song!! I actually had a little time
              this morning to check most of your vids out!! May I say...EXCELLENT!!

I've gotta go for now!! Hope to be back later!! Wish me luck at the doctor!!
              I hope I will be able to be active again after being taking off my feet!

Bye!!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Great vids, Quania! You're a video making machine!
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post

I disagree(snicker)...we are PASSIONATE , some granted it more than others, but all here in some degree otherwise we would not be here!

And Camy remember we have a rating limit here. *wags finger in Camy's direction*

You've got to love it...otherwise, I'm organizing a food fight
                  WHAT? What did I write? Yes, we are passionate....why are you disagreeing with me?
                  *evil grin*
                  sigpic

Comment

Q...I"ll have to see your vids another time....but I can't wait....
                    LV...I"m glad I was some help. Bottom line, I"m a bit weary too.

Made some goodies... the sig is for Cyn.

I"m not much into manips as I was before...LOL...first and foremost because I"m not good at them and second because I like to use more the real caps and show what we are chatting that we are seeing. But don't get me wrong, manips are AWESOME especially when done well, I don't know maybe its a phase I"m going through! LOL

anywho after all that, here's a manip! ROF

Spoiler:

I called this one, lovers dream...
                    Spoiler:

hope you like these....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      Great vids, Quania! You're a video making machine!
                      Thanks YappiChick and good Luck Elflinn! I'm glad that u guys liked the videos. Scifan the vids are just as much a treat for me as it is to U! That's why I decided to treat myself to one more video today! True Love: http://youtube.com/watch?v=93BUd2v9BQw

idk if u guys noticed but in Deja Vu during the second rap session I tried to match up John's words with some of the lyrics. I just don't want u guys to think the sequence of clips were just randomness!
                      Last edited by Quania2007; 20 June 2007, 07:22 AM.

Comment

I"m not much into manips as I was before...LOL...first and foremost because I"m not good at them and second because I like to use more the real caps and show what we are chatting that we are seeing. But don't get me wrong, manips are AWESOME especially when done well, I don't know maybe its a phase I"m going through! LOL

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hope you like these....
                        Great pics Camy! You really know how to capture the Sheyla love + = mad love

Comment

Thank you!
                          and just a reminder....
                          sigpic

Comment

Camy those are really beautiful
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hope you like these....
                              I like it! I think you did an awesome job. Especially the first one.

Comment

Camy - awesome artwork as usual... also love the manip looks awesome....

Quania - You sure are putting out videos faster then I even get myself to watch them...*lol* I have I think most of yours on my harddrive and have to watch and now there are 3 more.. *lol* I'll let you know..

I have two songs lined up for the 2 next J/T videos I've decided to do... but I don't know why when I sit down I just don't get anything done *lol*
                                Oh well hopefully at some point... so don't worry there will be more J/T videos from my besides the 3 that has been done...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X