John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    I was wondering when someone was going to mention Submersion... though it's understandable given the amount of squeeeeee in that vid!

Spoiler:
    I really liked Submersion - it has some great team moments and very funny parts (Teyla beating up Ronon was classic) and that Wraith queen was seriously scary... just the thought of all the pressure crushing her as she swam... *shudder*. And, as has been said, there are some cute John worried about Teyla moments as well.

When's the series three DVD coming out?! I wanna watch them all again! Of course I'll have to wait for the British release... on that note I hope they don't broadcast series four ages after they do in America - I don't want to have to wait for the JT goodness!!! Sorry for the OT DVD rant...

Yup Submersion was great...

Now about season 3 DVDs.... I really don't know..it seems the DVD box for USA is going to be released in September...don't know when the DVD box will be out in the UK... only thing I read is that they are supposed to release vol.1 on season 3 in the UK in August...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_of_Stargate View Post
      I have a couple...Not sure if it's what your looking for, but I'll post 'em anyways.

Spoiler:

I definetely see some similarity in his expressions.

I realized I quoted the wrong person.
      Spoiler:
      Sorry about that. You're the one who posted the pics, which is a thank you. Unfortunately everywhere I looked for caps seemed to have the same from stargatecaps. Meh. I wanted to see another variety. But I find his expresssion similar, or more so in The Gift. But I will say this, because I had this feeling it could be found some where else, and did a mad mental review of scenes and eps..Michael came right after the Gift. Here's the look I think works the best and also read as worry and seems similar to the one he gave Teyla...in the hug.

I had the urge to put a big circle and bulls eye. ~Meh~ It also looks like he saw a rodent (those things give me nightmares). Maybe he saw one in "THE" scene of question as well.
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

According to Play.Com stargate Atlantis season 3 vol 1 is released on the 27/8/2007 well heres the link anywayhttp://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/33623...1/Product.html
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Ok, first of all. Nope, I'm not saying you're cruel. You have a strong opinion and that is fine. I'm just not use to it. I'm just saying that I like the harmony,family part. I won't say the "K" word for you.

I'll try to make this short and sweet.
          Spoiler:
          I agree that I don't think that he is back pedalling and I'm sorry if that's what you thought I meant. My hubby has come ALONG way since we started and I think it was a combine effort. Like Teyla and John. I believe they are both growing, emotionally, with each other the more time they are together. You're right also with her not pushing him, and most people who have trouble expressing their emotions don't like that either. To me they are as close as close friends can get without crossing the line and I'm sure that won't change. It would have to be something drastic to do that and I'd hate to think that tptb would do that.
          It's hard to say who is needing the support in the vid, but I do believe that they will be there for each other, but I still think this is all new for him. It almost like seeing a fragile, glass figurine. It's so beautiful, but if I touch it, will it break?I sometimes think he treats her kinda that way in their friendship.
          I personally feel that he's liked her since the beginning, but instead of seeing a hot chick from outerspace(like when he first saw her)he got to know her, respect her and became friends. And now it's in a different level and not neccessary romantic either.
          I'm not yet decided with the facial expressions. I'm still in the middle.
          I hope I'm a little clearer and again, I don't think you're cruel.There is nothing wrong to disagree and to agree to disagree. I might not agree with the same things others say, but most of the time you and others have good points.

Ruby, I LOVE your sig. I have one,but I need to wait still after season 4 begins. I guess I'm too eager. Is that possible? Hee Hee.
          Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, I'm going to try to make this the last time.
            Spoiler:

What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Ruby, I LOVE your sig. I have one,but I need to wait still after season 4 begins. I guess I'm too eager. Is that possible? Hee Hee.
              Spoiler:
              I absolutely love it!! Roll on series four...
              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Spoiler:
                Ohhhh I love that season 4 sig.... what a long wait until you would be able to use it though... but it's great...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Welcome HappyAtlantis.
                  Thanks Scifan, hey how do you get cool sigs like yours?
                  Please tell me!!

=4eva
                  sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                  Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Hey everyone, I can't believe I've stay away so long but I'm back now and very happy with one particular vid for S4.

Made a pic just because of it too.

Spoiler:

and..
                    Spoiler:
                    JT hug was very exciting for me I felt like weeping for joy. They are so cute.
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
                      Thanks Scifan, hey how do you get cool sigs like yours?
                      Please tell me!!

=4eva
                      You can either make on yourself like some do or you can have some one make one for you. I personally have paintbrush and do what I can. If you have a art program you can do it for yourself too. Do you have anything in mind? Any one of us will help you.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        Welcome happyatlantis
                        Thank you NinaM.

=4eva
                        sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                          Hey everyone, I can't believe I've stay away so long but I'm back now and very happy with one particular vid for S4.

Spoiler:

and..
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh Maffieg, that is so beautiful. Nice work.

Comment

You can either make on yourself like some do or you can have some one make one for you. I personally have paintbrush and do what I can. If you have a art program you can do it for yourself too. Do you have anything in mind? Any one of us will help you.
                            Is it alright if you do one for me? And i dont mind what you do as long as its got teyla and shep on it and a romantic phrase or something like that on it if its not too much to ask. Thanks.

=4eva
                            sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.

Comment

John and Teyla wallie.... contains season four spoilers...

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post

Spoiler:

and..
                                Spoiler:

That is beautiful work. Well done!!
                                sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.

Comment

Working...
                                X