Clear All

awesome wallie blue
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Happy Anniversary!

Blue love your wording.
      Ruby can't wait to read your next fic.
      Spoiler:
      I have a feeling that his feelings will go further into his shell if this baby is not his.I can see him slightly avoiding her, but when it comes to the time when she really needs him, he'll be there for her. But I liked how you visuallized the whole story. I felt so sorry for her. Great job. I left a feed back.

Comment

Here are a few fic recs that fall in line w/Camy's challenge of John/Teyla dealing w/the events in Sunday:

Frozen Tundra by FallenPride

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3422010/1/

Finding Love Though Pain by Stephaflea
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3370269/1/

Next Sunday by Agriope23
        http://agriope23.livejournal.com/9577.html#cutid1

Mayra - hope you are feeling better. A little something to past the time.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
          I have not much of an idea, bar the obvious, what the current discussion is. Safe to say, a hell of a lot.

I'll just tie this bungee rope to the thread and when you lot move too far away, i'll come flying back.

Anyway, not been lazy in my support for JT however, and a rare occasion this, i have a gift of my very own, not just thanking the rest of you.

It is hopefully the beginning of something i have modest hopes for, by my standards that is.

The story is called The Shimmering Green of Palshara.

You can find it here :: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3576512/1/

My thanks to Camy for taking a look at it beforehand. Cheers

I'll dedicate it to all who know me in here, how about that.

Be back to try and catch up later.

Good day.

Nick - just finished this!! Well done!! I can wait for what is next!!!!

Thanks for fic recs jtaforever!! When I going to the links to read I realised that I had read Love through Pain before. Now, that I've actually seen Sunday I enjoyed it even more the second time around!!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Shhh, i'm not really here alright. lol

Should be committing broadband packages to memory you see, but it is so dull.

Anyways, i toched up this tiny little fic in a break i had, i think it just about suffices as an answer to one of Camy's challenges.

Slight spoiler for First Strike, although the speculation won't be obvious to you unless you were followign the thread after that ep firsrt aired. So it's up to you.

Spoiler:
            His wife?

So immersed in what he was reading, Teyla has to raise her voice to get McKay’s attention.

“Wha?" McKay raises his head and looks round the mess hall. "Oh Teyla, what is it?”

“Do you have a minute?”

“Yeah, yeah sure.”

He pushes the PDA to one side, next to a now cold cup off coffee as Teyla sits down opposite him.

“This will sound like an odd question, but have you heard of the Invisible Woman?”

“The Invisible Woman? No, I don’t think I’ve come across her in the Ancient database, why who is she?”

“You misunderstand; she was part of a team called the Fantastic Four, in a comic.”

“The Fantastic Four? If you don’t mind me asking, why are you interested in a comic book character from Earth, Sheppard been boring you about it?”

“Yes, well no not boring me….John said that we are like the Fantastic Four, but he said I was the Invisible Woman."

“Did he now? And who is he, the Human Torch?”

Teyla looked at him, unsure for a second.

“No he said that he was obviously Mr Fantastic, the leader of the team, is this not right?”

“Well no, not really, yes Mr Fantastic is the leader of the team but some of his abilities aren’t exactly the John Sheppard we know and love."

Teyla had turned to look to the door, thinking she'd heard someone walk in but now Rodney had her full attention again. "What did you say?"

"What? Well no he isn't, not really."

"No after that."

"That although yes Mr Fantastic is the team leader, his traits aren't the first thing's you'd think of when looking at Sheppard?"

Teyla still wasn't fully at ease.

"What is it Teyla?"

"Never mind, please continue."

"One quality in particular, like being a scientific genius.” McKay looked mocking at the thought and then took on a proud almost superior pose.

“And me, this Invisible Woman? What of her abilities?”

“As her name suggests, she can make herself invisible, she is also the second in command, and the only woman on the team, so that fits.”

“Hmm, if you don’t think John is Mr Fantastic…”

McKay’s laughter cut her off mid sentence. “No I don’t, although maybe he thinks a lot of himself with a name like that. You’d also be his wife too.” The laughter softens though he still seems amused.

“His wife?”

“Yes, Mr Fantastic and the Invisible Woman are married as well as being team mates. What would you make of that arrangement? Ha, Mr Fantastic.”

xxx

Later that day, Teyla and John were sparring in the gym and all was routine as far as John was concerned, she was kicking his ass from one side of Pegasus to the other. Though not quite as easily as it once had been he was happy to know.

In a kind of lull the pace had slowed some and John was blocking Teyla's blows with relative ease.

"John?"

Grunting at the effort of stopping one of Teyla's banto's from hitting his side like a hammer on an anvil. "Yeah?"

"If, your superiors ordered you back to Earth again, would you go?"

He stepped back and lowered his banto rods, a sign to pause for a moment, Teyla did likewise and they recovered their breath.

"No, of course not! I would never leave you out here to face the Wraith alone again, no matter what the SGC and my people said."

The emotion in his voice and the look now upon his face told Teyla how strongly he felt, even slightly angry even but not at her, at himself it seemed. Was it guilt?

Possibly realising this and that he was letting a little too much show for his liking; he softened his voice when continuing further.

"Not that you wouldn't have Ronon, and your people, but you know... "

"Yes, I know." Teyla said this with such warmth in her eyes, and other things that John was not yet sure how to deal that he had to look away, anywhere but straight back, so took an unusual interest in the cleanliness of the mat he was standing on.

"And if the Wraith were no more?"

"Err...I....why do you?"

"Never mind, shall we continue?"

fin

[size=1]A couple of quick things. I know we discused doing this at the time, i hoped someone else would, they might've done it more justice, but i got tired fo waiting. Second, comics are not my thing, if i recall VB is who we should look to in that dept.

Hopefully it provided a passable few minutes distraction for you.

I'm so behidn in here it's insane, belatedly however... ruby caspar
            Last edited by Nick 0208 Ldn; 06 June 2007, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Anyways, i toched up this tiny little fic in a break i had, i think it just about suffices as an answer to one of Camy's challenges.

Slight spoiler for First Strike, although the speculation won't be obvious to you unless you were followign the thread after that ep firsrt aired. So it's up to you.

Spoiler:
              His wife?

So immersed in what he was reading, Teyla has to raise her voice to get McKay’s attention.

“Wha?" McKay raises his head and looks round the mess hall. "Oh Teyla, what is it?”

“Do you have a minute?”

“Yeah, yeah sure.”

He pushes the PDA to one side, next to a now cold cup off coffee as Teyla sits down opposite him.

“This will sound like an odd question, but have you heard of the Invisible Woman?”

“The Invisible Woman? No, I don’t think I’ve come across her in the Ancient database, why who is she?”

“You misunderstand; she was part of a team called the Fantastic Four, in a comic.”

“The Fantastic Four? If you don’t mind me asking, why are you interested in a comic book character from Earth, Sheppard been boring you about it?”

“Yes, well no not boring me….John said that we are like the Fantastic Four, but he said I was the Invisible Woman."

“No he said that he was obviously Mr Fantastic, the leader of the team, is this not right?”

“Well no, not really, yes Mr Fantastic is the leader of the team but some of his abilities aren’t exactly the John Sheppard we know and love."

Teyla had turned to look to the door, thinking she'd heard someone walk in but now Rodney had her full attention again. "What did you say?"

"No after that."

"That although yes Mr Fantastic is the team leader, his traits aren't the first thing's you'd think of when looking at Sheppard?"

"What is it Teyla?"

"One quality in particular, like being a scientific genius.” McKay looked mocking at the thought and then took on a proud almost superior pose.

“As her name suggests, she can make herself invisible, she is also the second in command, and the only woman on the team, so that fits.”

McKay’s laughter cut her off mid sentence. “No I don’t, although maybe he thinks a lot of himself with a name like that. You’d also be his wife too.” The laughter softens though he still seems amused.

“His wife?”

“Yes, Mr Fantastic and the Invisible Woman are married as well as being team mates. What would you make of that arrangement? Ha, Mr Fantastic.”

xxx

Later that day, Teyla and John were sparring in the gym and all was routine as far as John was concerned, she was kicking his ass from one side of Pegasus to the other. Though not quite as easily as it once had been he was happy to know.

In a kind of lull the pace had slowed some and John was blocking Teyla's blows with relative ease.

"John?"

Grunting at the effort of stopping one of Teyla's banto's from hitting his side like a hammer on an anvil. "Yeah?"

He stepped back and lowered his banto rods, a sign to pause for a moment, Teyla did likewise and they recovered their breath.

"No, of course not! I would never leave you out here to face the Wraith alone again, no matter what the SGC and my people said."

The emotion in his voice and the look now upon his face told Teyla how strongly he felt, even slightly angry even but not at her, at himself it seemed. Was it guilt?

Possibly realising this and that he was letting a little too much show for his liking; he softened his voice when continuing further.

"Yes, I know." Teyla said this with such warmth in her eyes, and other things that John was not yet sure how to deal that he had to look away, anywhere but straight back, so took an unusual interest in the cleanliness of the mat he was standing on.

"Err...I....why do you?"

fin

[size=1]A couple of quick things. I know we discused doing this at the time, i hoped someone else would, they might've done it more justice, but i got tired fo waiting. Second, comics are not my thing, if i recall VB is who we should look to in that dept.

I'm so behidn in here it's insane, belatedly however... ruby casper
              Just to be safe......
              Spoiler:
              [What a welcomed wonderful distraction!!! I enjoyed this!!! ALOT!!!
              I love Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman. How appropiate!!! You
              hit the nail on the head!!!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:
                His wife?

“Do you have a minute?”

“Yeah, yeah sure.”

"No after that."

"What is it Teyla?"

“His wife?”

xxx

"John?"

"Err...I....why do you?"

fin

Thanks muchly! And great story - very funny and so sweet at the end...
                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Here are a couple of I stumbled upon today....

by Kioko:

Brats
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3577862/1/

Crayons

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3577864/1/

The first one is JT. The second is one also kind of. You have keep reading until
                  the very end to find out.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                    CAMY!...I'm here!....sowwy for the delay....

First my computer was on the fritz, then FF.net was acting up...but without further delay....

Fic:

LJ: PUDDLE JUMPER RENDEVOUS

FF.net: PUDDLE JUMPER RENDEVOUS

Wallie:

Spoiler:
                    Ohhh, very nice Witchy!!!! Love the wallie and the fic!!! Thank you so much!!!!
                    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Fly by post as I have to rush off... will catch up later but just thought I post a wallie I did last night..

Spoiler:
                      Just beautiful, Blue!!!! Love the intensity and emotion!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        His wife?

“Do you have a minute?”

“Yeah, yeah sure.”

"No after that."

"What is it Teyla?"

“His wife?”

xxx

"John?"

"Err...I....why do you?"

fin

THIS IS WONDERFUL, I"m so glad you posted it. And I hope you post it in FF.net as well. I Love that last scene you added! I can so see John not going back to Earth this time since he clearly calls this place now home!

THANK YOU!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                          Here are a few fic recs that fall in line w/Camy's challenge of John/Teyla dealing w/the events in Sunday:

Frozen Tundra by FallenPride

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3422010/1/

Finding Love Though Pain by Stephaflea
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3370269/1/

Next Sunday by Agriope23
                          http://agriope23.livejournal.com/9577.html#cutid1

Mayra - hope you are feeling better. A little something to past the time.
                          Oh, these are all excellent stories! I'm a huge fan of Agriope especially! They are all so talented! Thanks for posting these!!! I'll read them again later tonight when I have more time.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Fly by post as I have to rush off... will catch up later but just thought I post a wallie I did last night..

Spoiler:
                            Beautiful...I do love the wording...mind if I steal for sometime in the future!?
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              His wife?

“Do you have a minute?”

“Yeah, yeah sure.”

"No after that."

"What is it Teyla?"

“His wife?”

xxx

"John?"

"Err...I....why do you?"

fin

Awww, LOL, that's awesome Nick!!!! Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Here are a couple of I stumbled upon today....

by Kioko:

Brats
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3577862/1/

Crayons

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3577864/1/

The first one is JT. The second is one also kind of. You have keep reading until
                                the very end to find out.
                                Oh, thank you!!!! More to read later tonight! YAY! And I just got my fanzine in the mail so I have plenty to read for the next few days!!! WAHOOO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X