No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

huh?? tonight's thursday... what's on on thursday, GL?

we REALLY need some new eps! or even just some new SPOILERS!!

ooh! i thought it was interesting that
    Spoiler:
    aparently the ep "conversion", which seems likely to have shep and teyla working together at least is ALSO the ep that has LOTS of diff "creatures" including more of the 38 minutes bugs!!! so i wonder if they'll be going back to topics from 38 minutes at all... maybe emotionally at least! even if it's not sheyla, it still sounds like it's possibly got some MEGA whump!! or at least the potential for it!! oooh!! anyone else hope we might FINALLY get to learn what shep was gonna say in 38 minutes?! i'd really love to know!!!

Comment

Originally posted by John&Teylaalltheway
      Chaya was BORING and ONE DIMENSIONAL and really didn't add anything worthwhile to SGA so I'm happy she is not going to return in Season 2 ..
      The Actress was too stiff in her acting and not convincing at all ..
      Now Teyla is spontaneous and spunky and Rachel can act and whenever Teyla & Sheppard are together in their scenes the CHEMISTRY is COMBUSTABLE

Pam
      I meant that as a caption for that piccie, actually.

But I do agree with your assesment of Chaya. She was there for only one reason, really. To inject a bit of tension amoung the entire cast. And, she did that job well, but, nothing else really.

Boring is right.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich

we REALLY need some new eps! or even just some new SPOILERS!!

ooh! i thought it was interesting that
        Spoiler:
        aparently the ep "conversion", which seems likely to have shep and teyla working together at least is ALSO the ep that has LOTS of diff "creatures" including more of the 38 minutes bugs!!! so i wonder if they'll be going back to topics from 38 minutes at all... maybe emotionally at least! even if it's not sheyla, it still sounds like it's possibly got some MEGA whump!! or at least the potential for it!! oooh!! anyone else hope we might FINALLY get to learn what shep was gonna say in 38 minutes?! i'd really love to know!!!
        I want to know! And seeing more of the events of 38 Minutes would be great! I think they dropped that plot line far too quick. I mean, by the next episode, he was feeling great, off to kick butt again. Me? I'd be scared to leave my room, convinced there was a bigger one waiting outside to jump me.

Yes, there would be mental concerns... hehe.

Comment

I thought it was friday. *going bonkers* And YAY more 38 mins bugs!

Comment

I expected pages and pages by now. Come on guys this is just getting slack!

Whats happened. I wanna post pics that get you all inspired again, but can't just yet. Haven't had time or access to find any. Hang (insert: just so you know, took me 3 times to spell "hang" right) in there but, I'll come up with something!
            Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
              I expected pages and pages by now. Come on guys this is just getting slack!
              Maybe it's because the most talkative person here (Em) hasn't been on lately.

Hmm, you want pics?

When are we going to get some spoiler pics??? I wanna see Dex!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I'll have some Sheyla caps up finally by tomorrow - just been well busy.

Comment

Got a few Rising S/T caps here. http://photobucket.com/albums/y206/p...in/101-102/st/

Only 4 though, haven't capped all the episode, such as the cave and meeting scenes but hopefully everyone likes these ones and I know i'll get round to capping more sometime. Capping gets addictive but I did 200 last night and am all capped out for now...

Comment

cool! Uh so about seige 3 this is MAJOR spec
                    Spoiler:
                    I wanna see teyla steal a dart to escape from the hive ship.
                    oh and ford teyla is above us!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                      Maybe it's because the most talkative person here (Em) hasn't been on lately.
                      sorry guys!! i don't get much time anymore and i have so many things to do plus i have to SHARE the home comp i'll try to be back a lot soon!!!!!!!!

When are we going to get some spoiler pics??? I wanna see Dex!!
                      i know!! we've gotten a few pics from siege 3 but we still haven't seen dex and nothing of teyla (for one) from anywhere! *chants* spoiler pics! spoiler pics! spoiler pics!

Comment

i know!! we've gotten a few pics from siege 3 but we still haven't seen dex and nothing of teyla (for one) from anywhere! *chants* spoiler pics! spoiler pics! spoiler pics!
                        There was one with Teyla. Spoiler pic!

*chants* spoiler pics! spoiler pics! spoiler pics! spoiler pics! spoiler pics! spoiler pics!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                          There was one with Teyla. Spoiler pic!

*chants* spoiler pics! spoiler pics! spoiler pics! spoiler pics! spoiler pics! spoiler pics!
                          so (from piccie)
                          Spoiler:
                          who decked her? (the marks on her face)

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                            so (from piccie)
                            Spoiler:
                            who decked her? (the marks on her face)
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't know! Her lip looks bloody too!

Comment

The Lip looks like
                              Spoiler:
                              smuched lipstick - maybe she has been kissing someone

;-)

Comment

what if
                                Spoiler:
                                more sinister things happened on the hiveship then we thought! No must not think about that!
                                *is worried*

Comment

Working...
                                X