No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have seen sunday myself but i won't comment as i don't want to spoil it for those who havent i myself have watched a certain scene in conversion quite a few times as well as its one of my all time fav scenes btw love the wallie blue
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      i have seen sunday myself but i won't comment as i don't want to spoil it for those who havent i myself have watched a certain scene in conversion quite a few times as well as its one of my all time fav scenes btw love the wallie blue
      Donna, in answer to your question on how to give JT a vote in the pairing picture contest .... just quote the post above you and then add your point to the pairing of your choosing ... which is JT ... you can bold them so it stands out that you have voted for them .. and just take away any other bolding that may be on another pairing.

Hope that explains it..
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Blue i will try that

Comment

Another wallie of our beautiful duo...

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome wallie Blue

Comment

Love the wallie blue!!

Have any you had any trouble with ff.net?

It could be my connection. We had some nasty storms blow through last night.
              All I am getting is an error message.

It will not even come up!! I hate it when this happens!! I always like to check
              for new JT fics or new chapter updates on the ones I'm reading!!!

(((Screams)))
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Awesome wallie Blue
                Thanks hon...

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Love the wallie blue!!

(((Screams)))

Thanks Elflinn.. I havnt had any problems today with FF.net but it does play up from time to time... Could be your connection if you've had bad weather.
                sigpic

Comment

Love the wallie blue!!

(((Screams)))

I don't think it's the weather for I'm having trouble also.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    Another wallie of our beautiful duo...

Spoiler:
                    OOOOOO Blue! I got chills running up my spine. It's SO AWESOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      About "The Ark"...it was quite funny. After my hubby, the anti-shipper, and I watched the last scene, he turned to me "Oh, why don't they go get married already?"

To be fair, he's anti any ship...says it would take away from the cool explosions But even he is starting to see the oh so awesome light of JT love.
                      Yes isn't it great when that ahppens? A non JT shipper or a complete outsider even, seeing the love too.

Saying that, a mate of mine who is a fair weather stargate fan you might say, well he has watched some JT vids and didn't appear all that moved. Maybe just kept silent, or perhaps i should call an optician. lol

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                      i watched the Ark and Sunday earlier...shippy heaven

lets hope for many more lovely shep/teyla moments like these in season 4
                      Amen to that Roo.

And yes they are two amazing eps for us, The Ark more so IMO but Sunday's definetely got it oo.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      And may I add to that, Scifan....that YC right after Sunday, you show him Stephies latest vid. I think that video really sums it all nicely!

One of my new favs.
                      In case you need a reminder of the link to the vid here it is :: http://www.loveconquers.net/SGA/That...0Are%20For.wmv

Steph calls it a test vid and plays it down you knon, so it's not up on her site, but i'm with Camy i like it too.

Elflinn, should've said this before but yes, to the thread, or threads as there's the Galleria too. Thanks for the fic recs by the way.

On FF.net, i too am unable to load it, probably getting the same error message as you. It was fine a couple of hourrs ago mind.

Mayra, Congrats on reaching 100 posts!!

blue, two more wondeful wallies though my fve has to be the first one, the intense one, very cool. Thanks

scifan, Ditto, another realy good wall, you gonna do a S3 one maybe in a few weeks? In the same vein as these whcih are for a particualr ep.

Camy, some mini clips for Teyla too? Right then, i'll have to leave the thread, so i can see them lol Oh and, how long as there been a TLG one for J/T? Saw it in the Cap competition thread jsut now.

Steph, so pleased to hear about the good news for Petey. No more worry, well other than the usual dog ones [getting the couch wet, thinking one of your shoes makes the perfect bone, that sort of thing. lol] and we don't mind them.
                      Last edited by Nick 0208 Ldn; 31 May 2007, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Ooooh. Thanks. I did that for awhile too.
                        I"m loving your new sig, btw. Did you make that one?

And yes, I saw your Ark Wallie...sorry, I thought I'd comment on it already. You captured all the great moments there! Thanks for reposting it. I can never get enough of the pretty wallies in here!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          A new John and Teyla walllie....

Spoiler:
                          Very nice, blue...You know I have that lighting feature but I just never seem to get it right! Thanks! INTENSE indeed!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes. It is JT Camy. I think she has 4 of 5 JT fics. All of which I have been enjoying.

Braid the Raven Hair - this is like a sequel to Interesting.

All Tied Up

Baby Love which she updated today with ch.7

Interesting

They are by rubycasper. I found them by doing a fic search for my favorite couple on ff.net.
                            I finally went and hunted that fic down. For some reason, for me, it doesn't come up when I type search John and Teyla. But I remembered that I had read that one when she first started it but she took awhile to update and since again..it doesn't show up with JT in it...I never went back to look for it till you brought it up now. It is cute to think that John and Teyla could have a baby together. One thing is for certain, regardless of who it looks like, that child will be beautiful. Thanks for the update on that and I will definetely search for the others.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                              wow im obsessed too, hows about that lol!!!

The Ark and Conversion, bring together two of my favourite things, shep whump and shep/teyla shippy moments....so im happy!!
                              Well, I"m not obssessed! *winks*

I simply spend all my time here! LOL

I love your icon btw, RT. I have to do something with John in those glasses. AH! The man just can't go wrong....oopps...sorry, wrong thread to drool!

Blue wrote...
                              Camy Glad you had a great holiday and enjoyed Atlantis..
                              I must be doing something wrong because this is the second, no THIRD time in less than 24 hours that someone gets something that I wrote wrong....Blue...take no offense to this comment...there are two in here that know what I"m referring to *smooch* but maybe I simply wrote it incorrectly. Basically, I saw most of Nassau, with the exception that I never made it to Atlantis. Just saw it from a distance, very far distance. I might go again because Atlantis is really a place that my children will enjoy!

What I really wanted to do is see if I could plug the show with this resort and maybe have them post or even invite the cast or something. Wouldn't that be great? Yeah, like they are going to listen to me. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                I"m loving your new sig, btw. Did you make that one?

And yes, I saw your Ark Wallie...sorry, I thought I'd comment on it already. You captured all the great moments there! Thanks for reposting it. I can never get enough of the pretty wallies in here!

To your first question: Yes I did. I still have yours for when I feel like changing again.
                                Maybe you did and some how I read over it. I'm glad you like them.

Elflinn: I can't get on FF either. Well, at least we know it's not you.

Comment

Working...
                                X