No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great piccys... yes we've grown from so very few of us, to gods know how many atm... a lot... peeps are joinin what can ya say... we loves new victims...er... i mean fellow shippers....
    sigpic

Comment

As of the 10th of May, 72 different people have posted in this thread!

WHOOT!!!

Comment

wow!!! i DO remember when there were FIVE of us!!! i remember when there was FOUR of us: me, ang, warrior, and GL!!

GREAT to have so many friendly and fun people in here!!

love the piccys o-ra... stop by ANY time oh yeah, that's right, you're already SUCKED IN!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          wow!!! i DO remember when there were FIVE of us!!! i remember when there was FOUR of us: me, ang, warrior, and GL!!

GREAT to have so many friendly and fun people in here!!

love the piccys o-ra... stop by ANY time oh yeah, that's right, you're already SUCKED IN!!
          I remember lurking when there were 4... but I didn't post until recently.

I led a lurker-y existance after some jerk dinked me red on my SECOND POST!!!

Then, I found ship and my whole life changed!

*Stands*

Hello, my name is Kip, and Gateworld has changed my life for the better!

*Sits down amid scattered applause and shouts of 'Liar' from her mother*

Comment

lovely piccies O-Ra...we have indeed sucked you in big time, and looks like Droops might be our next victim...muahahahahaha!!! I mean, yes, I have to agree that I got sucked into here as well but not as bad as the Shep/Weir thread...

*looks over at Em*
            sigpic

Comment

I remember when there was hundreds of us. And many, many, MANY pages to read through just to catch up.

Oh, those we're the good ol' days. *twitches*
              Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

LOL! that is always how it is JS...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  Oh you do? CKO was the first person here, Em(That stayed anyway). I think it was CKO, GL, Em, Me, Warrior, then we got a flood and I lost count.

ROFL Kip!!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

CKO was?? well, ok, CKO, me, you, and GL i think... or was it warrior who came first???

ok, so i remember best when there were five... so what

Comment

Wow, I think all this merits a group hug.

*hugs thread*
                      Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

i actually posted here a few times before now, but that was a couple months ago....and i have only been on GW since Feb 2005
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello John & Teyla Supporters :-)

Check out the latest Rachel Interview where she comments on Sheyla and Joe respectfully LOL
                          Hmm had to agree about Joe being nice looking and her insightful observation concerning how special and unique the Friendship is between John & Teyla and I'm still hoping we get more Stick Fighting scenes between Sheyla

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
                            Lmao!

Let Barney have it!

As for the sucking, we have been trying for ages to get O-Ra into this thread, and we figure that once she has posted once, she will continue to come back.

Meaning we sucked her in, no sexual pun intended!
                            Ahh thank you. And I would never post innuendo. Nope nope, not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
                              I remember!

Now I sound like someones grandma! 'Back in my day...'

I think that chicken should let it rip! Do you have the 'After' pic, Droops?
                              So far I've been able to keep Barney from biting it, as people have been cooperative when faced with the horror that is shredded Barney. But I don't know how long I can hold off on it.

Comment

Hey i know that some of u are fans of Sheyla and theres a fan site made by a friend and im helping her on the sire its call Unique Bond and heres the site http://sheyla.leviosa.org/ hope u check it out.
                                part of:
                                Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Working...
                                X